The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
any bro got experience doing 4P in Zhuhai. read through the thread but can't find any pricing for 4P. read in CP thread that some bro got do 4P before...

hope that any bro who tried it before can advise. me and my fren will be going to ZH ktv early to choose the gals and bring back to hotel straight
There's no fix price for 4P for KTV gals. U have to check with them if they willing.

But it will be so much easier for sauna.
Old 21-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Old 22-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
any bro got experience doing 4P in Zhuhai. read through the thread but can't find any pricing for 4P. read in CP thread that some bro got do 4P before...

hope that any bro who tried it before can advise. me and my fren will be going to ZH ktv early to choose the gals and bring back to hotel straight
Not 100% fool proof but works most time.
You and your buddy choose your choice of girls to sit.
After that if one girl is more daring and fun loving, then tell her your plan and ask her to get her best fren to sit. Additional girl just tip and reject at end of the night.
If 4P is about just switching partnership then I guess most girls are willingly if u pay her enuff. But the game is different level if u see the girls touching each other, kissing and not shy in front of u and your buddy. So it's about chemisty.
But we realize girls in Macau more willing to do a party but u just have to blow your pocket and they are really chio as compared to zuhai chic.
Old 22-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Just came back from Macau,

Was introduced to this website www.909z.com by my manager before my trip,
G
Visited the sauna at the Grand Waldo,

Price in the menu

Japanese : HKD 3888
European : HKD 1888
Viets : HKD 1488

s
bro, what is the service like in Grand Waldo?
Old 23-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Malaysian Datuk wishes Everyone of you A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
恭贺大家
龙马精神
财源滚滚
心想事成

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 24-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Malaysian Datuk;6807432][B][I][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Malaysian Datuk wishes Everyone of you A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!------------
why don't u DATUK just give us ang pow instead?
ringgit can do also besides rmb & sgd
by the way, u also in property? how old? how much u pay to get title?
i think i qualify but need to double confirm with u
Old 25-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_bubble64 View Post
Excelelnt information. Are are those girls on that web site working in Grand Waldo Hotel?

Is the ON rate applicable for those girls at that web page?
Bro, the 909z gals are different from those at Grand Waldo, and the ON rate are stated in the girls profile normally 1200-1700 MOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.phonelover View Post
thanks for the info about the below site. I saw many of the gals has no contact/info in the website, do i need to be a member to see their ctc? how do i contact them?

so far from your experience, is the gals pics are highly 'photoshoped'? some okt here are very good in photoshop
Bro if there are no data or ctc on the girls profile ,that means they have left macau, and yes the pics are photoshop, but the gals that i managed to book still look quite good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
bro, what is the service like in Grand Waldo?
Sorry bro, I didn't try the gals there as the euro and jap gals have already knocked off when I was there and to pay SGD300 a pop for viet gals I rather do them back here in Singapore
Old 27-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ichibawah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bro !!!

Will be in Macau 4-6 Feb, any bro there want to catch up and cheong together, pls get in touch...

Jeff
Old 27-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

A newbie in Macau...

But after reading so many pages, I guess 18,senado and rio are the only spas to go n it's a must try.

I haven't seen much on the ktv scene in Macau on this thread. Will be holding a corporate party there. Can anyone enlighten me which Macau ktv is a must go? Has the most no of gals?

Thanks for sharing.... Kudos to the existence of this thread.

Cheers,
Xxhf

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 27-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
windsor901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going macau in mar or apr?
Old 28-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

Are there any street walkers in Zhuhai?
Old 28-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28381 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtweee455 View Post
Are there any street walkers in Zhuhai?
Just walk along LHL (莲花路) during night time there will be girls asking u 2 bring her back 2 hotel or OKTs asking you whether u wants girls or not. Not sure whether at this CNY period there'll be girls or OKTs as most of them may have gone back 2 heir home town 4 their CNY celebration.

Any bros out there able 2 confirm?

Pls help 2 up my pts if I answered your query.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!

In Macau for the next 2 years ... so any of you guys need company to explore ... drop me a note!
Old 31-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrzhct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Dear bros, my friend and i will be in zhuhai from 6-14 feb, anyone want to catch up there please msg me, been there a few times before and going back for more fun times
Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

wanna ask those bro who cheong between Macau & ZH often..

Me and another bro reaching Macau on a thursday afternoon ard 4:35pm. Was thinking of heading over to Sanado sauna straight from the Macau airport. Will help us a lot if pro Sanado cheonging bro can advise on the following:

1. is it too rush to go Sanado and rush back to ZH after the whole session? (was thinking of staying @ Sanado till ard 10pm then start to make our way to ZH custom)

2. is the 20% before 5pm still valid...if yes can we get it online or outside Macau airport (scared our flight land @ 4:35pm will be too late to make it before 5pm)

3. are the games still being played every 2 hours starting from 7pm?

4. is the cost of the 1 dragon service still ard 1488MOP?

5. we can get to the place by telling the taxi uncle we goin to Holiday Inn correct? how long will the journey be?

Many thanks in advance for the help we will be getting!!!

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1