The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
shaggerroy is Cool - loads of Potential
Implant girl

Met a girl, from the way she speak, tik she is from china. After some touch, i felt funny about her boobs and so i ask her and came to know that she did implant b4. Hmm.... but still not very big hor...
Old 28-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

Re: Implant girl

more.. hope u guys enjoy...
Old 28-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

I like her nipples, nice... u guys tik so?
Old 28-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

Well.. also did try to take outdoor, but she feel uncomfy, and so i only got 2. Maybe thrustmei & privpho can teach her a few tricks..keke... .. Tat's all folks.. hope i can find my next nude model real quick!
Old 28-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerroy
Met a girl, from the way she speak, tik she is from china. After some touch, i felt funny about her boobs and so i ask her and came to know that she did implant b4. Hmm.... but still not very big hor...
Did you take those pix? If you did, could you please send me a sample unedited so that I can verify their authenticity. Thanks a million.

Cheers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerroy
Well.. also did try to take outdoor, but she feel uncomfy, and so i only got 2. Maybe thrustmei & privpho can teach her a few tricks..keke... .. Tat's all folks.. hope i can find my next nude model real quick!
from the shape of it... 100% implanted.

however, boss is after u now. faster send him the unedit pic now..
Old 29-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

I think this gal is a tranny from CV, not a china chick.

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 29-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu
bro hard to see leh...

think to know whether the gal had implant, u had to feel it...

if i am not wrong, if its implant, the boobs will feel harder and not that soft... due to the silicon implanted. Correct me if i am wrong.

Nice pics!
Met some gals with fake boobs. Yes, you can feel it is hard when you pressed them. Fake boobs are nice to look but still prefer the real boobs, nice and soft even when it is not big
Old 29-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 22
jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto6969
I think this gal is a tranny from CV, not a china chick.
Bro, how do u know that she is a trans? U met her before at CV? :-)
Old 29-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah....seen before. She's one of the best trannies in CV...

A friend of mine up her quite sometime back and I was there to see free show. Was very amazed by her nipples too, that's why I'm quite sure she's a tranny.

Old 29-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 22
mugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yeah....seen before. She's one of the best trannies in CV...

A friend of mine up her quite sometime back and I was there to see free show. Was very amazed by her nipples too, that's why I'm quite sure she's a tranny.
Yup

I do agree with bro presto6969 that this gal look like a tranny from CV and if im not wrong, her name is angel..
Old 30-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_76
I do agree with bro presto6969 that this gal look like a tranny from CV and if im not wrong, her name is angel..
Dunno if she's this Angel ... 'coz I dun have no interests in trannies.
BUT ... by the looks of those pencil-tip eraser nipps, there's no way she's a trannie - the guys in the know will share my point of view too.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Dunno if she's this Angel ... 'coz I dun have no interests in trannies.
BUT ... by the looks of those pencil-tip eraser nipps, there's no way she's a trannie - the guys in the know will share my point of view too.
No offence bro...

this tranny has gone for full op, and i'm sure she has done something to her those nips.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1