The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best.
wah time is ticking for me to try and get her before she leaves. Thanks bro H for the headsup
Old 25-09-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H36

All the way book till 5-6pm for 16.
Old 25-09-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
wah time is ticking for me to try and get her before she leaves. Thanks bro H for the headsup
Better go down today lol
Old 26-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Better go down today lol
Bro, did you manage to check out G3?
Old 26-09-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
Bro, did you manage to check out G3?
Nope, Nice?
Old 26-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Just came back from a 2 hour session with G16 Min. Her last day, Went thru the usual stuff with her ( hot Sex etc etc ) and finally a peck on her lips no DFK. Haha cos i asked for it. Last chit chat with her and know more about her story back home. Wish her all the best in her life and bid her farewell with a farewell gift by her haha.

Brought her lunch too but suppose to be 2pm start but was delayed till 4pm cos she too tired need more sleep. So i waited at town area roaming around and come back.

Sad that we lost a gem but at least we had our good times...

After me is a bro book for 4 hours.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope, Nice?
I like her look and figure. Maybe will try her since no more g16. Will keep this thread updated.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just came back from a 2 hour session with G16 Min. Her last day, Went thru the usual stuff with her ( hot Sex etc etc ) and finally a peck on her lips no DFK. Haha cos i asked for it. Last chit chat with her and know more about her story back home. Wish her all the best in her life and bid her farewell with a farewell gift by her haha.

Brought her lunch too but suppose to be 2pm start but was delayed till 4pm cos she too tired need more sleep. So i waited at town area roaming around and come back.

sick, thanks for sharing. hope she does well in th
Old 26-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
I like her look and figure. Maybe will try her since no more g16. Will keep this thread updated.
I will take a look also, waiting your fr
Old 26-09-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
sick, thanks for sharing. hope she does well in th
Its good pple book her 2 hours or more. Lol more rest for her, but today i made her super wet not sure why , haha. Time to hunt for another replacement i guess
Old 29-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sbf001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

After my regular girl G5 left SG, i have visited G16 few times . I must say it's quite rare to find such a classy and stunning girl in GL . Her charm is truly unforgettable, and I wish her all the best in the future.
Old 29-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbf001 View Post
After my regular girl G5 left SG, i have visited G16 few times . I must say it's quite rare to find such a classy and stunning girl in GL . Her charm is truly unforgettable, and I wish her all the best in the future.
Time to hunt for another one already, so far G2 H1649 is good to me , used to be one of my reg. Can try her
Old 29-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbf001 View Post
have to agree, really quite a gem of a person. sometimes feel bad she do this line.
Old 29-09-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sbf001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Time to hunt for another one already, so far G2 H1649 is good to me , used to be one of my reg. Can try her
Thanks bro for the recommendation.. will try her
Old 30-09-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
have to agree, really quite a gem of a person. sometimes feel bad she do this line.
Lol everybody got their own reason….i told her too that she shouldnt be here and she dont look like one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1