The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
try r09 again bro, usu she is not dat busy. u are just unlucky dat day.
Will definitely try 1609... Hopefully my luck change for the better this time.

Btw, anyone would advice if Pat (1611) is worth a try? PSL states $40 but when I ask she said $50... She looks great !
Old 15-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes, H16R11 Pat is worth a try. I have tried once (back in H03 then) and RTF more than a couple in her present location in H16, and all the while she charge me $50. By the time I was a member here in SBF, then I only knew she was CAT40 as per majority of the FRs say so.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Will definitely try 1609... Hopefully my luck change for the better this time.

Btw, anyone would advice if Pat (1611) is worth a try? PSL states $40 but when I ask she said $50... She looks great !
Old 15-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Almost? So why didn't you? What kept you from doing so?

Remember always, opportunity doesn't happen all the time. When it presents itself, take it, because for all we know, there might not be a next time.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
ya, agree. looks much better and younger, almost wanted to up her...
Old 15-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H16R11 Pat $40

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, H16R11 Pat is worth a try. I have tried once (back in H03 then) and RTF more than a couple in her present location in H16, and all the while she charge me $50. By the time I was a member here in SBF, then I only knew she was CAT40 as per majority of the FRs say so.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
------------
Mine brother! Pat has downgraded to $40 years ago, in fact b4 H3 girls moved into H16. A reason many people does not care about, she has given up the pussy grapping technique years ago.

Age is catching up with all girls here, it is not easy to do it, few sessions with the girls. Some had pretend to grap during cowgirls, a bit of pressues nothing else. Then she move front back sort of rubbing only, bull shits i said.

Let me think more on this, then i will post it down.
Old 15-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to PT last 13 fri around 6pm....got quennie from h7 second floor. During my previous visits when i saw her from her door i thought her boobs were big but when i finally had her that day, it was just normal, but her skin is smooth. Allowed me to roam my hands while she washed me...then the rest is as follows

Cathbth: 8
Bbj: 10... Made me really hard
Fj: she just lied down and closed her eyes and moaned then did doggie
Nice attitude as she allowed me to kiss her lips lightly while i f¥¥ked her
Body: 7.... Smooth skin with small boobs, i think the one at room 1 opposite her door has a bigger set
Old 15-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Almost? So why didn't you? What kept you from doing so?

Remember always, opportunity doesn't happen all the time. When it presents itself, take it, because for all we know, there might not be a next time.

Cheers.
dunno leh. in the end i went to rtf lai lai. bro fornicator, btw do u feel shy if u r waiting for a gal outside her rm and at the same time her neighbour (whom u have visited b4) is available and looking at u? sometimes when i waiting for sally and see maggie available will shy coz she know me too (as in i feel sorry for not trying her that kinda feeling)
Old 15-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

By right, you shouldn't be!

But I will be honest with you because I am no hypocrite. Yes, I am pai seh if waiting for Sally H02R03 and Maggie H02R02 is available. So I only call on Sally when Maggie in on leave. But when I waiting for Maggie and Sally is available, I am never shy. I simply say hi to Sally and sometimes Mun Mun also!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
dunno leh. in the end i went to rtf lai lai. bro fornicator, btw do u feel shy if u r waiting for a gal outside her rm and at the same time her neighbour (whom u have visited b4) is available and looking at u? sometimes when i waiting for sally and see maggie available will shy coz she know me too (as in i feel sorry for not trying her that kinda feeling)
Old 15-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also pai seh as I know both Sally & Maggie, both is my regulars. So will not stand outside to wait if both are working. On the otherhand if both doors is open, I will not walk into the corridor. Nowadays if hv the intention to visit Maggie, do it on Tue / Wed as Sally is off duty on one of this day. If want to look for Sally, I will wait for Maggie's door is close then I walk over to Sally.
Old 15-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

bro hurricane,dun need to be pai seh.i tink is better if both sally n maggie r around.next time if you visit one of them,sure good service coz they will outdo each other.hope i am right.
Old 15-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

So besides 1206...any other new WLs?
Old 16-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
I also pai seh as I know both Sally & Maggie, both is my regulars. So will not stand outside to wait if both are working. On the otherhand if both doors is open, I will not walk into the corridor. Nowadays if hv the intention to visit Maggie, do it on Tue / Wed as Sally is off duty on one of this day. If want to look for Sally, I will wait for Maggie's door is close then I walk over to Sally.
Looks like im not alone
Old 16-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Was around mustafa yesterday.....then wanna go home.....then tot of petain...ok....go walk walk....this time it was like 3pm...early.
but it is also Sunday.....

anyway.....i saw more ladies working this time.
Personally i feel H7 got the best looking ladies.

R11 Carol (She got a nice smile...wearing yellow.....she saw me n put out 5 fingers indicating $50)....nearly walk in.
R1 Ann....really fair n BIG boobs....no joke.
R5 Queenie....saw her before....nice.
R28 Miki....first time saw her.....nice.
R6 Joyce...had heard about her.....her door was closed with lights on when passed by twice....then i was going back then i say die die must take a look...so waited a bit....lucky door open....n i peeped in. dyed hair like ah lian...but OL age type. she was quite popular n a lot of ppl asked her...
The funny thing is she dun seemed to do bangla biz?
2 banglas walk pass n i believed she rejected them.
heard one of them say "no no no....haven't go say no...!@#$%^&"
so to test i ask her....she remove her cigarette n say $50 with a slight smile....but i declined...

H14 also not bad.
R10...Sophia...wear black...nice...she like very serious looking at her laptop.
R11...Kathy...got a sexy mole....got that alluring look.....busy play handphone.

I didn't try any of them, but i believe it is quite worth at $50....but as observed...the hygiene conditions of the room left a bad taste on me.
only a small basin.....n the bed.....
i still can't overcome this mental block.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
VS88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a session with Ann from h7l2r1. Looks was superb with very smooth skin. The boobs are a handful and soft. Chatty personality with high service standards. Did missionary and doggie with her. Painting and frenching allowed. A well $50 spent. Will surely return for more......
Old 16-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering, does petain have this type of milf?

http://www.thisav.com/video/19665/%81ae.html

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

if have,you want 2 try meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1