The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
@water deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beijing experience- zhang man yu look

my first fr as a newbie....

Walking on wang fu jing and followed by a pretty gong guan lady. well.. \
about 6pm i follow her adventure into the recommended KTV, sitting in super confortable small sized room, and mamasan start call gal in for selection.

first round about 4 .. got sexy, got pure , got super big boobs .. but not really my taste.. so call for 2nd round , this time good deal and i select the best among them.. my godness.. she look like zhang man yu , so fair, smooth skin , pretty face and soft boobs..

can never forgot our kissing, frenching on and off for whole night till around 2am.. best gfe ever . playing whole night with her and bbbj was just excellent.finished about 30 bottle beer and she almost drunk , pussy is so tight. goodness.. that's the best night ever. Got her contact and surely will give her a call when visit bj again.

NAME : hui li
HEIGHT : 1.65M
WEIGHT : 45KGS -
BOOBS : 8/10 C
ORIGIN : CHONG CHIN
LOOK : 9/10
BJ : 8/10
FRENCHING : 10/10
ATTITUDE : 10/10
RTP: sure
GFE : 10/10
Old 25-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing experience- zhang man yu look

what was the damage?
Old 25-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

400 tips to gal, 100 tips to mamasan, 8 bottle beers for 300 , small room for 200

rather steep compared to tian jin but the gal quality is no comparison
Old 26-01-2008, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!

bro, so total damage of 1000rmb? wow, that's v cheap for a ktv leh.

Last edited by dan101; 26-01-2008 at 05:31 AM.
Old 26-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dickwad is Cool - loads of Potential

I'll be careful about it. First bro @water said down 30 bottles of beer then next posting said paid 300rmb for 8 bottles of beer. Many of these gong guan bring you to rip off joints and they are the lowest kind of life form.
Old 27-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

dickwad.. thanks for warning dan101..

my advice to chiongster in beijing is pay first !!! no matter how...

i know some ''serving lady for beer/snack" will ÄDD empty bottles!!! and will pour away your beer !!! when you are having fun with ur lady...

just watch out !!!
Old 27-01-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

btw.. in tianjin .. i can just spent 200rmb (excluded 200 tips to gal) nett from 10 till closing about 2am.

considered real cheap la..
Old 27-01-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
I am the Game! is Cool - loads of Potential

i only can admire..................

YOU ARE FUCKING LUCKY!!!!

HC babes: Vivian c/o BHC x 2, Cindy c/o BHC
FL babes: XiaoYanZi c/o GL
Thai GL: Ah C c/o lor16
Overseas babes: Zoe c/o Germany
Old 27-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Hey bro @water, want to call in for a quick fix massage from the thousands online but most are unreliable I guess. Any recommendation? Thx
Old 29-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

bros, every hotel got massage services.. normally "traditional massage" w/o special but "thai massage" are w special..

i only tried traditional so far // as the gal not my taste...pretty professional though.. good massage

i stay in guo mao da fan dian..

"i am the game" , what is ur experience in beijing ? mind share ? so i can learn to avoid some trap too... too dangerous to cheong alone in china
Old 26-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XX26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @water View Post
bros, every hotel got massage services.. normally "traditional massage" w/o special but "thai massage" are w special..
I had a not so good expreience with Hotel Massage.

During my very first trip to beijing, I stayed in a 5 star executive hotel. After a long day of meeting, I went to the hotel massage center, thinking that it should be clean.

The traditional massage was only priced at 100RMB for 45mins. so I opt for that.

I was told to go up my room as they ran out of room in the center and they will send up a massager. and was told same price - 100RMB

so I went up to my room, waited for 15mins and a female massager came in, greet and asked to use the toilet first. Everything still looks professional at this stage.

She came out of toilet, still neatly dressed. ask me to take off everything and lay down on bed. I did as told, without knowing the system in BJ. after that she asked me to top up for oil massage, as it will be 100mins and 399 RMB. I was a bit reluctant at first but still gave in later.

She started her massage, after a while. she told me she is going to give me the 'best massage'. I asked her whether I need to top up but she never reply me, took off her top. use her boobs to massage my back.

sensing there's special involved. I stopped her and stood up. After cheonging for so long now, I knew for sure we need to conclude a price first before any action can start. I was shock with the price when she quoted me 2000 RMB.

Of course I refused and told her to dress up, but she replied that she already took off, so even if i refuse her now, I still need to pay her 2000RMB. What bull-shit is this, I didnt ask her to take off, and I never even touched her.

so we started to talk about price, she was very persistent and at one stage I am so pissed and wanted to call the hotel management asking them was kind of service is this etc.

Knowing that I'm really angry, she became soft and uses some soft approach. but the price is still 1000 RMB.

What I cannot believe here is, I got this from a 5 star hotel, using such dirty tactic. Lesson leant. That's why I never use hotel massage after this incident.

Its not the price, its the way they do it.
Old 27-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

Unfortunately there are a lot out there ripping bros off. 1000rmb at hotel is norm and they don't even look good. I've called in several times, tikam tikam. Last one I called in was plumb but young. Wanted 1000 but I said rate is 700 instead. Settled for 800 cause my smaller head ruled.

I called others before, one which I tried twice but since have lost the number gives a massage (almost non-existence sort) and a cim for 700. The first one was cute (but armpit hairs) and second wasn't.

So far have not had one really good one that I would call regularly. Current place I stay at, inexpensive service apartment hotel has massage and it is 300 for oil and 680 for hj, screw that.

Now there are so many okts on this site that we don't know who is real. If they want to market themselves, they should just do it properly with real pictures etc. For any new bros out there, don't be conned by the photos, you won't get them.

Bro @water, sorry took so long to post. Will share if I chance upon 'the real thing'
Old 27-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

bro.. i just went to BJ .. lesson learnt. Called up the ktv gal i met last time and shopping , bought her some cosmetic about 390..(she also brought me to buy gold necklace for her 5000!!!.. NO.. i not stupic.. hahaa althougth she teh a lots.. ) anyway.. she still good attitude and went back hotel and have a good bonking session.. and same for the next day (but this time i paid her 600) ..

a good tips for newbie in BJ, there are lots of FL nearby 4-5 star hotel and in pubs.. get their number.. normally 1 bonk 400-600, on 800-1000 depend on quality

for massage , normally they will ask you first, oil or non-oil .. thai or chinese .
Thai/oil normally special. Check price first before do lor.. but i dun prefer call up massage.. cannot choose girl ma..

just go to any pubs like coco banana , especially after 11pm.. you will sure find 1 real thing.

KTVs usually best , but must be in group .. so won;t be so expensive or enter into black shop lor.

Old 27-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Best is to go in group. Always settle the price first before you allow your small head to take over. I hardly cheong new places alone without recommendation.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

Looks like bro @water onto good thing, minus gold chain. The night after I sent the last posting my little head cannot tahan so tikam again. Quoted 860rmb for body to body w hj and 1k for fj. Said I'll decide when I see.
Wah, 4D so accurate I'll be happier. The lady who turned up was the one I mentioned in earlier post, good cim and number for okt I lost. Knowing her massage was non existence I decided to proceed on the sofa. She surprisingly remembered me although not from where or when for that matter. Good tongue and audio while my fingers were doing the walking. I prefer slim and leggy ones, she a bit ba ba and legs possibly 6/10 for me. Was working out if I wanted to bonk her when I moved her head towards little dickie (k, I not that well endowed). All thoughts of bonking her vanished as I enjoyed a good heads. Changed several positions and unloaded. Good thing was her breathe was nice she was chewing gums when she arrived and no armpit hair.
The last time it was 800 for bbbj now 860 for hj. I think they forgot the rmb has gone up. Anyway the okt speaks good english and I think she may have been mentioned in other Beijing post. Will I try her services again, maybe but bit concern with the lack of selection. What are the chances of getting same girl twice by tikam within 6 months? If I try again, will be 'supervising' my selection closely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1