The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2007, 12:16 AM
kiwi12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Hanoi

Yoz bros,

I am a newbie here and would like to seek out some of your precious advice as i will be going to hanoi for the first time on the 8th June. Anyone will be going there during that time? Bro Deptrai? A thousand thanks to everyone in advance!

Cheers!
Old 24-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi12 View Post
Yoz bros,

I am a newbie here and would like to seek out some of your precious advice as i will be going to hanoi for the first time on the 8th June. Anyone will be going there during that time? Bro Deptrai? A thousand thanks to everyone in advance!

Cheers!
Hi Newbie,

Most happy to provide whatever advice u need. Just PM me with ur specific request and I shall see how best I can help.
Old 24-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deptrai aka Papasan,

I have discovered some fungus growing on my body during those days when you are away. See what can boredom do to someone. Now that ur back, i can stop my plans on harvesting the mushrooms ...i can feel that you are all geared up for tonight when u say "planning to have mass night maneovure exercise"....Make the call sir, i shall inform the whole platoon!!! By the way, welcome back...and awaiting your order SIR!
Old 24-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Wah Say Bro Mild7, I miss all of you so much now. Am in office, going home soon, and wish I was on the way to GC Bar to meet all of you! If I was there, tonight sure chiong until no more sperm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild-7 View Post
Deptrai aka Papasan,

I have discovered some fungus growing on my body during those days when you are away. See what can boredom do to someone. Now that ur back, i can stop my plans on harvesting the mushrooms ...i can feel that you are all geared up for tonight when u say "planning to have mass night maneovure exercise"....Make the call sir, i shall inform the whole platoon!!! By the way, welcome back...and awaiting your order SIR!
Old 24-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Wah Say Bro Mild7, I miss all of you so much now. Am in office, going home soon, and wish I was on the way to GC Bar to meet all of you! If I was there, tonight sure chiong until no more sperm.....
Bro,

No sperm never mind....................but if not hard like rock.............can die.

Hahahahaha...........how i wish i'm there too. My body is here, but my soul in Hanoi............................kekekekeke

Cheers
Old 25-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Bro,

No sperm never mind....................but if not hard like rock.............can die.

Hahahahaha...........how i wish i'm there too. My body is here, but my soul in Hanoi............................kekekekeke

Cheers
Report on Night Maneouvre Exercise last night
==================================
Troops suppose to adjourn for mission briefing by 2100H but was postponed to 2330H. Then due to further unforseen circumstances, half the troops when for Hanoi city tour suddenly in the middle of the night because they lost their way and nearly wandered to the Laos border on their bikes. Anyway, the recovery platoon was sent out just in time and finally the battalion united at about 1am. Few things happened and finally each troop managed to aim at their target and score at their target (even sleep overnight at the target's place!).

Mission ends at dawn and Post Mission briefing was conducted over Hokkien Soup Noodle at about 0845H this morning... overall mission was a success.. now targets request part 2 to be conducted tonight at 2330H.

total damage for each member of the troop : VND200K

let the members of the troops recount the details please... (Write FR lah!)
Old 26-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Troops...................Falllllllllllllll Innnnnnnnnnnn.

Your Commander In Charge already submmited his Report on Night Maneouvre Exercise last night.

Submit your FR report by 2359. And keep the Hanoi Exercise alive !!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha like real.

Cheers
Old 26-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

Beautiful Hanoi by night: The Popular Hoan Kiem Lake

The difference between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City is the artchitecture. There are more old houses, old buildings and so many lakes that make Hanoi such a nice city including heaps of old traditional workshops. The lifestyle and the people are so different. In Ho Chi Minh City, there still remain lots of nice old buildings. There's quite a few tree lined streets and parks and the people are hospitable and make you feel like you are at home.

The best time to visit Hanoi for those who prefer cooler weather should be between Oct to Feb of the year.

Cheers
Old 27-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Troops...................Falllllllllllllll Innnnnnnnnnnn.

Your Commander In Charge already submmited his Report on Night Maneouvre Exercise last night.

Submit your FR report by 2359. And keep the Hanoi Exercise alive !!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha like real.

Cheers

The problem with the troops is like this... basically one of them party until have to rush to airport the next day, probably now back to Malaysia already, but not recovered from JetLag yet. I think Monday he will submit his FR when in office.

There is the other guy still partying.. and have moved to the next stage.. too busy to be submitting report at the moment. Whatever time he has, he got to catch some sleep... gotta let them pass this phase first.
Old 27-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Deptrai,

Good afternoon SIR, troopers too tired. How u make them tired?

I think maybe their BODY & SOUL Lag not jetlag.

Kekekekeke

Cheers
Old 27-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inoran88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bros in Hanoi now

hi,
im in hanoi now but i don't know where will be good to go. any bros would be free to bring me around and cheong?

Thanks
Old 28-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

Re: Any bros in Hanoi now

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoran88 View Post
hi,
im in hanoi now but i don't know where will be good to go. any bros would be free to bring me around and cheong?

Thanks
PM our commander Bro Deptrai.

Cheers
Old 29-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster

GOOD NIGHT HANOI

Anh nho Hanoi that nhieu..............

cheers
Old 29-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi dep and mild-7,

How are you guys?
How I wish I can "fall in" in Hanoi. hehehe....
Any chances to conduct a maneovure exercise in HCM sir dep (CO) and sir mild-7 (OC). hehehe......

Hi Botarbolampar,

Very busy hor.
2 places run, HCM and Hanoi.
hahaha......

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 29-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

Hahahahaha both of us can fly aeroplane together.......
so not difficult to fly from HCM to Hanoi. kekekekeke

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1