The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2002, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
End August!

Quote:
Originally posted by smiler

I noe brother...but that time I dun have any time or schedule to go there....so miss the chances of painting it red but this time sure must take "revengue" liao......hmmmmmmmmm...I will be in Manila end of August......so you staying until when......maybe can meet up this time....kekekekekeke........

Balibago here I come............
Bro smiler, you coming to Manila in end Aug? I would be coming to Manila again in end AUg, most probably 30 or 31 Aug or so. Maybe we can chiong Balibago together and paint th e town super-red?
Old 31-07-2002, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Re: End August!

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Bro smiler, you coming to Manila in end Aug? I would be coming to Manila again in end AUg, most probably 30 or 31 Aug or so. Maybe we can chiong Balibago together and paint th e town super-red?

Well okie....shouldn't be any problem....this time must sure paint it so red that it leave our marking there.....Wahahahahaha.....PM me ur contact ok?

Balibago here I come................Smiler
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 31-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Continuation....................

Guess I better try to finish my marathon FR on the 2-month old trip before my memory got deleted or corrupted by new experiences from my next visit in a few weeks time.

Returned to sextown on Friday evening after 3 nites in Manila, the last 2 of which I succummed to the pussy trap despite my intention to have a good rest before this next attack.
By the time I set foot again on my favourite hunting ground, it was already past seven. Dusk had fallen and the lights are burning bright. It was unbridled boozing and eye candy time once more.
The cerveza is fresh and the gals are sweet; therein lies the problem; I was so spoilt for choice that I just couldn't decide on which of the many melons or cutie pies I should shag for the nite. And so the evening wore on.
About a dozen bars and pale pilseners - take or give a couple - later, I was in a state of sexual ebullience, raring to go for the kill. Methodically going through my mental list, I retraced my steps to my top target in the Blue Nile. Uh-oh, she had been barfined. No problem.
Off to my next objective in the Voodoo. Again, the chick had flown the coop. 30 minutes and the last 3 on my list later, I was as good as when I first started: empty handed. By then It was a little past 2 am and closing time for some of the joints. With my eyelids a little heavy and not wanting to past the nite alone, I prowled the street for an afterwork or even a FL chick.
My bad chick luck had finally run its course and I spotted a familiar face. She - couldn't recall the name - was the "welcome girl" from Volcano. I had noticed her when I was there with my buddy .com a few days earlier. She was slim and pretty enough but of medium sized tits; that's why I had not paid much attention to her. But then, to the patois dictum of "no fish prawn also can lah" I approached her and struck the deal. She wanted a thousand pesos for an overnighter though 500 is possible for an offwork gal. I was then not inclined to bargain down due to a slight case of inebriation and growing impatience. We headed for my hotel nearby and for a good long nite of fun - or so I believe. It turned out that we have no chemistry.
Maybe its my fault or she had a bad nite at work. She would not bathe with me and her bj lasts only all of 5 seconds. Fj was pretty fast too; I just hammered away to release the last hour's frustration of failure to land even one of my nite's choices.
Well, we win some and we lose some. Anyway after the job is done, she reneged on our agreement and wanted to go back home. Be my guest, but she'll get paid only half the amount, was my reply. Sulkingly, she took the 500pesos and vamoosed. Sometimes even heaven's road do have potholes and that nite was one of the rare occasions that things do not turn out that well for me in that paradise. Actually I had also experienced even worse episodes but then that is another story....... that might never be told.
It was then 3 in the morning; another 2 hours before the last bar closed its door for the day. What else to do but to drink away the wee hours.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

...................to be continued

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 01-08-2002, 01:48 AM
Samster

Continuation................

"Tomorrow" was indeed a better day!

Really had a good long uninterrupted slumber and did not get up till almost noon. The deep hibernation thoroughly recharged my systems and I was primed for an unforgetable conclusion to a wildly sexxessful return to the Philippines in general and Balibago in particular; after a very much lamented absence of four forlorn years.
With a delicious lunch of timsum in a nearby chinese restaurant tucked into my hungry stomach, I wandered around the neighbourhood, drinking in the nostalgia.
By midafternoon, struck by a sudden craving for giant cantaloupes, I headed for the grounds where Marisel - the massively boobed "nymphet" I had bonked 5 nights ago - and her friends hang out. She called out to me before I even spotted her as she was hidden in the shadows cast by the fierce afternoon sun. There were five of them gathered around the canopied barbeque stall. Besides my breasty goddess, I spotted two other pairs of large melons but in the presence of the twin thermonuclear bombs of Marisel, they appear rather insignificant.
The prettier of the two gals turned out to be the younger sister of Marisel. Nineteen year-old Josephine is fairer and stands almost 10 cm taller than her elder sibling. Her tits though so much smaller than Marisel's, are a lot bigger than most chicks in the bars. They are about the size of those of former HK sexbombs Amy Yip & Nina Li Chi, and former Taiwanese tits queen Lu Xiaofeng.
Evil thoughts cruised through my mind. The last time I had a pair of Pinoy sisters (see my post of 19/6/02 in this same thread) was almost twenty years ago, but never at the same time. Now I have right before me the golden opportunity to bang these two young huge (Josephine's) and gargantuan (Marisel's) sisterly melons simutaneously. They agreed to accompany me for two hours of pleasure at 500 pesos each.

....................to be continued

My FR threads:
Old 04-08-2002, 01:27 AM
Samster

Return to Balibago

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom

Ok. Balibago and its plethora of fallen angels will await your CUM.

I know time is a damn precious commodity. We will never have enough of it. Still, if the flesh is willing, the spirit will find a way to do it. I believe I had mentioned somewhere in your thread that I had gone from Manila to reach Balibago at 9pm, booze & screw till 5am, caught a little shuteye on the bus trip back and was in Manila by daybreak. Quite tiring but worth it.

I'm not too sure now but my week long trip should start from around 21st - 24th. Cutting it too thin, but our paths could just about cross this time around.

Beer@35pesos(happy hour) and pussy@500pesos(shortime)......where to find.
Ok smiler, Is your month-end trip finalised? My schedule for the that is more or less confirmed. I will in all probalbility be in Mahbuhayland from 24/8 to 1/9. I will go straight to Balibago upon arrival in Manila on Sat afternoon and will be back to Manila early Mon morning. Friday evening will see me off again to sextown for my last two nights.
I might also have to be in Manila a week before that; from 14/8 to 16/8. If that materilalise, I will then extend my stay to over the weekend and spend the nights of the 16th and 17th in Balibago.
Looks like I have to finish the final part of my long running FR before embarking on the next visit. I can do that next weekend; after my six-day Bkk trip which starts tomorrow.

My FR threads:
Old 05-08-2002, 11:52 AM
Samster

tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Trip to Manila

Bro Phenom and Smiler,
I will be confirming my trip to Phil on 03 Sep and staying till 07 Sep or so. Are any of you in town?
If so, I will come to Phil earlier, maybe on 01 or 02 Sep. Hopefully, we can paint the town redder than red before my meetings on 03 Sep!
See you guys soon!
Old 09-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Samster

Re: Trip to Manila

Quote:
Bro Phenom and Smiler,
I will be confirming my trip to Phil on 03 Sep and staying till 07 Sep or so. Are any of you in town?
If so, I will come to Phil earlier, maybe on 01 or 02 Sep. Hopefully, we can paint the town redder than red before my meetings on 03 Sep!
See you guys soon!
I just got back home a few hours ago; after 5 sexicting nites in Bangkok. Absoultely wonderful trip chionging-wise. Will post the FRs in the relevent thread soon.... I hope.
My month-end Manila trip is more or less confirmed for 24/8 to 1/9. I'll go to Balibago on 24/8, back to Manila on the morning of 26/8, to Balibago again on 30/8 and then to Manila and home on 1/9. If you can make the schedule, I'll lend you my trusty brush; you'll have to bring your own paint though.
But before that, I'll make an extra trip in a few day's time, on 14/8. After my meetings, I'll head for Balibago (of course) on the evening of 16/8 and be back home on 18/8. So its seems I'll be enjoying the charms of the "fallen angels" for the next three weekends after this. My chionging life is really on a roll these past few months and the next few as well.

My FR threads:
Old 10-08-2002, 11:46 PM
Samster

smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Return to Balibago

Quote:

Ok smiler, Is your month-end trip finalised? My schedule for the that is more or less confirmed. I will in all probalbility be in Mahbuhayland from 24/8 to 1/9. I will go straight to Balibago upon arrival in Manila on Sat afternoon and will be back to Manila early Mon morning. Friday evening will see me off again to sextown for my last two nights.
I might also have to be in Manila a week before that; from 14/8 to 16/8. If that materilalise, I will then extend my stay to over the weekend and spend the nights of the 16th and 17th in Balibago.
Looks like I have to finish the final part of my long running FR before embarking on the next visit. I can do that next weekend; after my six-day Bkk trip which starts tomorrow.

Bro phenom, my trip will be on the 22/8/2002 to 23/8/2002 to Cebu first....then after that will be in Manila on 28/8/2002 to 30/8/2002...........Most likely should be confirmed unless otherwise any matter that occured......see ya.
Old 11-08-2002, 12:24 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Return to Balibago

Quote:

Bro phenom, my trip will be on the 22/8/2002 to 23/8/2002 to Cebu first....then after that will be in Manila on 28/8/2002 to 30/8/2002...........Most likely should be confirmed unless otherwise any matter that occured......see ya.
Ok then, so I shall see you in Manila.......but why not extend you trip over the weekend as I'll be making my way to Balibago after conclusion of business matters on the evening of 30/8. And how do you suggest we do the contact.
As for Cebu, I was there for the one and only time way back in '84. Got a real nice girl from a cathouse who followed me on a long drive round the island the next day after an unforgetable niight of ecstacy. Actually, I had all but forgotten about Cebu till this moment. Ah...lets see, I can always propose to make an exploratory (business of course) trip there soon. I will ask my Manila contacts for some leads. Thanks, smiler for the primer that nudges my dormant state of mind vis-a-vis Cebu. .

My FR threads:
Old 12-08-2002, 10:47 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Return to Balibago

Quote:

Ok then, so I shall see you in Manila.......but why not extend you trip over the weekend as I'll be making my way to Balibago after conclusion of business matters on the evening of 30/8. And how do you suggest we do the contact.
As for Cebu, I was there for the one and only time way back in '84. Got a real nice girl from a cathouse who followed me on a long drive round the island the next day after an unforgetable niight of ecstacy. Actually, I had all but forgotten about Cebu till this moment. Ah...lets see, I can always propose to make an exploratory (business of course) trip there soon. I will ask my Manila contacts for some leads. Thanks, smiler for the primer that nudges my dormant state of mind vis-a-vis Cebu. .
Well I would very much like to extend but I can't as due to company policy......anyway, will like to see you there so as we can go chiong together and oso to conquer the land of fallen angels.....hee....hee......cheers
Old 13-08-2002, 03:08 AM
Samster

Continuation................

the final chapter of the first episode!

Ok, before my next Manila trip this coming Wed and thereon to Balibago on Fri, I will complete the final posting of episode 1.

Now, I had already checked out of my hotel at noon as I had intended to booze all the way till the last bar closes at 5am and then get on to Manila to catch my flight home.
No problem about that as I then rechecked in; for a 3-hour short-time at P300.
Arm-in-arm with my melons fairies on either side, I highspirited up the short flight of stairs to the bed where for the next two hours, I would immerse myself in the joys of the double twin peaks of Mount Mayon and Mount Everest.
As the door closed, I excitedly grobbed and mauled those four wonderful globes. Marisel's colossal mounds were as I had anticipated and remembered; the answers to the prayers of a mammaries fanatic. Her younger sibling's melons, though huge were a couple of leagues below that of Marisel's. To a connoiseur of the perfect big titties, Josephine's considerable assets are a dream come true; round and firm. She is also fairer and her skin is smoother then her elder sis'.
Losing no time, though I had plenty, we striped off our clothes and had a fast shower together. After drying off, I gathered the girls under each arm and staggered the few steps to collapse in a tangled heap of arms and legs onto the bed.
Unfolding ourselves from that human mass, I proceeded to hug and cuddle the two sisters. After a while, they commenced the task of dispensing pleasure. Positioning themselves on either side of me, they dished out their magic. Starting from the forehead and moving south down my neck, chest, nipples, stomach, thighs and finally my feet, their lips and tongues weaved their slow sensuous journey, leaving a cool trail of saliva in its wake. Simultaneously, their fingertips meander all over my body like twenty little tendrils, seeking out my every heightened pore.
My nerves were numbed and just when I thought I would die from the sexitement, they stopped to let me regain a semblance of my composure. Next, they attacked my groin area, their lips caressing the ribbed skin of my sac. Their mouths then suckled my balls, drawing them deep into their caverns, the pearly marbles threatening to burst forth from the restraining fold of skin and hurtle down their throats.
When they felt that I could not take it anymore, their flicking tongues zeroed onto my reardoor, rimming, rimming around the puckled hole. Next, my phallus became the object of their worship, the lips gliding ever so fleetingly along the engorged shaft. The lapping and licking tongues were all over my veined totem pole. One of the sisters then concentrate on slurping the base of the column while the other's lips ringed the purpled head. The tongue ran teasingly around the mushroom and along the pee hole, and its tip tried to lodge itself into the tiny slit.
Finally, the other mouth at the base gave way while the enveloping one devoured my mighty warrior, inching down ever so slowly. The head then proceeded to bob up and down, the lips touching base and then travelling up again to the top to ring tightly around the sensitive tip. For the following half an hour, the two sisters would take turns on the cocksucking, one taking over for the other to catch her breath.
Finally its time for the real thing. First, I lined them side-by side, in the doggie position, pistoning each pussy alternately. After about ten minutes, I made them lie together on their backs, with my arms and legs over their shoulders and feet respectively. Pumping furiously the two heavenly gates in quick successions, I soon tire from my almost spreadeagle stance over the girls. From my downward view, the two slim frames lying side by side somewhat resembled a plumb lady with two tiny pussies and four enormous titties. WHAT A FEELING!!!
I then lie down and let the ladies complete the job. Again they take turns to impale themselves upon my phallic pillar. As I had previously cummed inside Marisel, when the time comes for my release, I chose to empty my load into the love tube of Josephine.
OH, WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!

so here it is, the conclusion to my long running saga of my two back-to-back weekends in the sextown of Balibago - north of Manila.

THE END! and the beginning...............of a new episode - watch for it!

My FR threads:
Old 13-08-2002, 10:22 AM
Samster

Trip to Manila

Quote:

I just got back home a few hours ago; after 5 sexicting nites in Bangkok. Absoultely wonderful trip chionging-wise. Will post the FRs in the relevent thread soon.... I hope.
My month-end Manila trip is more or less confirmed for 24/8 to 1/9. I'll go to Balibago on 24/8, back to Manila on the morning of 26/8, to Balibago again on 30/8 and then to Manila and home on 1/9. If you can make the schedule, I'll lend you my trusty brush; you'll have to bring your own paint though.
But before that, I'll make an extra trip in a few day's time, on 14/8. After my meetings, I'll head for Balibago (of course) on the evening of 16/8 and be back home on 18/8. So its seems I'll be enjoying the charms of the "fallen angels" for the next three weekends after this. My chionging life is really on a roll these past few months and the next few as well.
Bro Phenom, I dun think I will be able to make it before 03 Sep as I will be in Taipei. Guess we do not have the chance to paint together again this time round. However, my trip from 03 till 07 Sep is still on. So if you or Bro Smiler decide to make it, please let me know.
BTW, have a nice trip to Balibago!
Old 13-08-2002, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Phenom, I dun think I will be able to make it before 03 Sep as I will be in Taipei. Guess we do not have the chance to paint together again this time round. However, my trip from 03 till 07 Sep is still on. So if you or Bro Smiler decide to make it, please let me know.

Bro tsuyoyi, dun think I can extend my trip so it's such a pity that we unable to chiong together this time round. Maybe the next trip we try meet up again if possible lor......ok?

Anyway have a nice trip to Taipei.......
Old 14-08-2002, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Not this round but probable another.
Sometime, somewhere...who knows.
All my visits to sextown had been and always will be unforgetable.
Cheers!

My FR threads:
Old 18-08-2002, 11:19 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Return to Balibago

Quote:

Are you still on for the above date?
If so it really looks like I'll have to pass up once again on meeting up with you. Due to some technical glitches, my month-end trip will most likely have to be postponed by a week. So instead of 24/8 to 1/9, it now seems my schedule will be from 31/8 to 8/9. Ah....ren shuan bu ru tian shuan!

My FR threads:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1