The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Batam for beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhong Guo B
Batam got beaches??

Never get the chance to enjoy

Always inland!
Also you may try Turi Beach reesort ... there is a beach (water is not that clean now) next to its nice leisure pool

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFace
maybe becos...the sand is always whiter on this side!...(not the grass of course!)
MF, you like that say BM, not scare he make you merlion meh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Batam got beaches??

Always inland!

Next time you cum I sure bring you there, + can eat NICER seafood then what we had the last time
Old 28-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
MF, you like that say BM, not scare he make you merlion meh?

I want to open knife rental biz liao, sure very good biz wan, you sure everyday kao kuan me wan hor...?
Old 28-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Next time you cum I sure bring you there, + can eat NICER seafood then what we had the last time
wow lau, you last time brought ppl to eat the not so nice seafood kah? not a good host leh ... like that

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
I want to open knife rental biz liao, sure very good biz wan, you sure everyday kao kuan me wan hor...?
remember to rent arrows also .... I need arrow tua-tua-kee badly

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BTW batam_man are u indonesian or working there? pardon my ignorance
Old 05-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra
BTW batam_man are u indonesian or working there? pardon my ignorance

Me = SinKarPo man in Batam.
Old 05-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Batam got beaches??

Always inland!

my sis in law house at nongsa
near the beach
but i cant swim leh
Old 05-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

As far as I know, all the beaches in Nongsa are rocky and not good for swimming. Batam View Resort trucked in sand from somewhere else to make their beach look good very early when they were building the place.

Not surprisingly, you cannot swim in Nongsa!

Tried jumping off the kelong restaurant at high tide at Batam View Beach Resort. Sure can swim there one.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
As far as I know, all the beaches in Nongsa are rocky and not good for swimming. Batam View Resort trucked in sand from somewhere else to make their beach look good very early when they were building the place.

Not surprisingly, you cannot swim in Nongsa!

Tried jumping off the kelong restaurant at high tide at Batam View Beach Resort. Sure can swim there one.

well.....my young relatives use to swim and catch sotongs there
when low tide...you can walk out to about 500m from the beach
Old 11-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Can walk all over at very low tide but rocky terrain underneath as far as I remember. I would be careful myself.

Stepped on enough catfish to and rough edges in sea to know what is pain.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
WuTongShen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All fellow batan goer. Juz b careful dis 2 weeks or so.. my fren was juz arrested by e POLISI on sat nite @ Pacific disco abt 1am+ wasted 3 hrs in a 'holiday tent'.. mayb some more raid comin up.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTongShen
All fellow batan goer. Juz b careful dis 2 weeks or so.. my fren was juz arrested by e POLISI on sat nite @ Pacific disco abt 1am+ wasted 3 hrs in a 'holiday tent'.. mayb some more raid comin up.
According to my friend (a bule) who was still there when the polis came, they were targetting some of the locals (and perhaps Singaporeans) as they left him and his group (incl Indonesian ladies) untouched. I had just left some minutes before the police arrived with my freelance cewek.

His sources say that the "official" Pacific Disco distributors had advanced notice and did not sell any drugs while other pushers who were not "authorised" to sell there were possibly targetted and caught in the "dragnet".

The shampoo boy in the hair salon (from who I first heard this on Sunday morning) told me that quite a few Singaporeans were hauled up. He said that they were checking "eyeballs" and "ears" to see who was possibly consuming too.

With Lehbaran round the corner, Singaporeans who are into drugs and hauled in would be too willing to pay their way out.

I believe that if you are not a drug user, you would have been left alone and only drug users were hauled in.

Any comments?
Old 11-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The raid at Pacific

I am the Bule Sassina refers too. My companions stated that they were checking for drugs and for ID cards. Evidently many of those getting detained simply didn't have their IC's in possesion. My guess is that I was actually pretty lucky that they didn't hassle the Bule as all my ID's were secured back at the Hotel. Also, I did see them checking eyes (didn't see any ear checks -- what sypmtom could they be looking for there?) on several local males. Young local males appreared to get the most scrutiny. When I departed the Polisi were make a surprisingly thorough check of the floor and under the tables looking for drugs. It occurred to me that a couple of drug sniffing dogs would be more efficeint.

Also, it was pretty eye opening (pun intended) to see all the patrons, especially the ladies, when house lights went up. After being afforded to get a better look at the faces of several smoking bodies I have been lusting after, I kind of was hoping the lights would go back down quickly. Shutter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1