The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
No need to be paiseh bro, just want to let you know you're not alone out there. We all feel the same. This problem may come with different shapes and sizes, but still the same problem nonetheless..

Haha I can relate to that problem. Add babe, I miss you etc. KO d
Mine replies me quite cold one.. i buay tahan..say so many times. She say she trying to change.. i see , like that same likw that
Then keep say give her time to change.. but she showed me her wechat la.. send our pics to her siblings n her best friends la.. but still... feels really sighhh.. im so lost at the moment.. sigh
Old 22-02-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Seriously, I don't know what's going on. I start a relationship, yet still thinking of my ML ... Maybe because it has just started, compared to the time spent with my ML which was much longer. Maybe time will make it fade.

I don't regret meeting my ML at all. She was with me whenever I felt down. But I got too emotional and now it is very difficult to take her off my mind. Now I really need to put my mind into this relationship which can have a future.
Old 22-02-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Mine replies me quite cold one.. i buay tahan..say so many times. She say she trying to change.. i see , like that same likw that
Then keep say give her time to change.. but she showed me her wechat la.. send our pics to her siblings n her best friends la.. but still... feels really sighhh.. im so lost at the moment.. sigh
If you got an ML who is concern for you, keeps you company every time, shares video chat daily even while she is at home country for a break, always makes time for you, you are going to be completely addicted and can't take her off your mind.

My ML don't use cheesy words, but she shows the result of our chemistry by her actions.
Old 22-02-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
I still feel happy from time to time when she gives me attention. Truth be told, I am just lonely(I still have friends and colleagues to talk about stuff, just a different kind of lonely, not sure you can relate), so I crave attention from her.
When we were lonely, we search for someone who can give us attention. When we got the ML, she attend to us and we feel happy. But we can't have a future. Even if you finally found someone else who you can work towards a future, but you already sank too deep with your ML.

This is a problem now ...
Old 22-02-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If you got an ML who is concern for you, keeps you company every time, shares video chat daily even while she is at home country for a break, always makes time for you, you are going to be completely addicted and can't take her off your mind.

My ML don't use cheesy words, but she shows the result of our chemistry by her actions.
My ml is sooo cold.. as in she sont really take such initiatives...she says she's always been like this(not sure if it's an excuse, tbh)
Sigh, sometimes it makes me wonder if it's still worth to continue with her. Spending quite alot on her.
Yes, there's no future with her, she knows it too. But it's the "at the moment" thing that we wants to enjoy together, isn't it..
Old 22-02-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Seriously, I don't know what's going on. I start a relationship, yet still thinking of my ML ... Maybe because it has just started, compared to the time spent with my ML which was much longer. Maybe time will make it fade.

I don't regret meeting my ML at all. She was with me whenever I felt down. But I got too emotional and now it is very difficult to take her off my mind. Now I really need to put my mind into this relationship which can have a future.
It's really not easy to just let go... matters of heart is really super tough to control.
But like you said bro, if this new girl have a foreseeable future with you, it's good to focus on her...
Old 22-02-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
bro.. I am no better than you. I had hurt great girl by chiong-ing.. Small head takes over big head. Now I am lost.. Your post also reminds me of past memories..

I imagine you are at better place now?
I’m not sure how to define ‘better place’. Remorse eats me away till now. I think about what ifs. But I do not get any further clarity nor get any wiser. I can only hope she has moved on and hopefully with a damn fabulous guy.
Old 22-02-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Anyone know her? How is the skill?
Old 22-02-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I’m not sure how to define ‘better place’. Remorse eats me away till now. I think about what ifs. But I do not get any further clarity nor get any wiser. I can only hope she has moved on and hopefully with a damn fabulous guy.
You can only change the things you can change. You can never change the things you can't.
you can't change the past. But you can change moving forward. Pick up a new hobby or go gym and work it out. Or keep yourself busy. Then won't keep thinking about it and let the situation eat you.
It is eating you because you allow the Past, which you can't change anymore, to eat you.

Hopefully that helps you and lighten the mood here.
Old 22-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
My ml is sooo cold.. as in she sont really take such initiatives...she says she's always been like this(not sure if it's an excuse, tbh)
Sigh, sometimes it makes me wonder if it's still worth to continue with her. Spending quite alot on her.
Yes, there's no future with her, she knows it too. But it's the "at the moment" thing that we wants to enjoy together, isn't it..
That is an excuse. If your ML remains cold to you after an long amount of time, it is probably either she didn't really feel comfortable with you or she just keeping it transactional. If your ML feels really good with you, she will warm up and give you her attention. You might not be the only one to unlock that ML, but she might reject others or put you in priority. Tbh, whether she is a ML or not, this one or any other, if the girl really likes you, she will give you all her attention. You will feel it is different from all those KC. Those with cheesy words are usually not the ones.

Quote:
It's really not easy to just let go... matters of heart is really super tough to control.
But like you said bro, if this new girl have a foreseeable future with you, it's good to focus on her...
It will become very difficult if you spent too much time with your ML. If you are single at that time and spent time together like this, your this ML will be like your gf. There were a lot of other things we spent time together other than just being intimate with each other. Just by spending time chatting, having meals, festivals, birthday, etc, things that you would do with a gf. If the ML don't have much customers, she got a lot of time to chat with you when you head to the spa. It don't cost much and increased the amount of time we have together. Also, she don't ask anything from me, so that increased the amount of time we can have together even more. And of course the intimate things she will do with me which is completely anything. All these adds up.

But now I really need to move on. If you intend to have a relationship later, don't fall too deep with your ML. You will need to have this "break up". But it is really difficult to control sometimes. She will be the last ML I'll have for now, we don't know what happens in the future, but this is a lesson learnt.
Old 22-02-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
That is an excuse. If your ML remains cold to you after an long amount of time, it is probably either she didn't really feel comfortable with you or she just keeping it transactional. If your ML feels really good with you, she will warm up and give you her attention. You might not be the only one to unlock that ML, but she might reject others or put you in priority. Tbh, whether she is a ML or not, this one or any other, if the girl really likes you, she will give you all her attention. You will feel it is different from all those KC. Those with cheesy words are usually not the ones.

It will become very difficult if you spent too much time with your ML. If you are single at that time and spent time together like this, your this ML will be like your gf. There were a lot of other things we spent time together other than just being intimate with each other. Just by spending time chatting, having meals, festivals, birthday, etc, things that you would do with a gf. If the ML don't have much customers, she got a lot of time to chat with you when you head to the spa. It don't cost much and increased the amount of time we have together. Also, she don't ask anything from me, so that increased the amount of time we can have together even more. And of course the intimate things she will do with me which is completely anything. All these adds up.

But now I really need to move on. If you intend to have a relationship later, don't fall too deep with your ML. You will need to have this "break up". But it is really difficult to control sometimes. She will be the last ML I'll have for now, we don't know what happens in the future, but this is a lesson learnt.
I totally agree with u on this ! So im actually sitting on the fence.
Confirm i tio carrot chop n gongtao la. Waaaa seriously
Sighhhh, but can't just let it go like this..

The "breakup" is not play play kind.. although i am together with her for a few months only... but everything adds up. I told her i cannot fully commit to her and she's well aware..but i guess you are right. There's transactional feel involved. Idm just bao-ing her. End of the day, question is.. worth ?

Could be telling all bros to be careful and all, but when this shit happens to ownself, it's really tough 😕

Hope your new found love will be a lasting one bro..
Old 22-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
I totally agree with u on this ! So im actually sitting on the fence.
Confirm i tio carrot chop n gongtao la. Waaaa seriously
Sighhhh, but can't just let it go like this..

The "breakup" is not play play kind.. although i am together with her for a few months only... but everything adds up. I told her i cannot fully commit to her and she's well aware..but i guess you are right. There's transactional feel involved. Idm just bao-ing her. End of the day, question is.. worth ?

Could be telling all bros to be careful and all, but when this shit happens to ownself, it's really tough 😕

Hope your new found love will be a lasting one bro..
This is a case of 情深缘浅. The longer you drag out the break up, the more painful you make it for both.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
You can only change the things you can change. You can never change the things you can't.
you can't change the past. But you can change moving forward. Pick up a new hobby or go gym and work it out. Or keep yourself busy. Then won't keep thinking about it and let the situation eat you.
It is eating you because you allow the Past, which you can't change anymore, to eat you.

Hopefully that helps you and lighten the mood here.
Haha thanks bro. I am functioning fine la. It is just that the dull pain comes back once in a while. Perhaps there was no proper closure, perhaps I am just being irrational. Too many ‘perhaps’. You are right I could not change the past. I can only pray that she is doing well in life.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vyvyv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read bros stories… can tell most are suffering… and most importantly all of us know that there won’t be any good ending.

Why not man up for once in your life? Make a decision, stick to it. Sure there will be withdrawal symptoms because our experience with the ML is in fact an addiction. And have faith, like all addictions, once over, you definitely feel better.

I have been through this process. My method is to face it and not escape. When she msg me, i answered normally. When she wants to see me, i am firm to say no. Now she has given up, and i have no desire to see her anymore.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
This is a case of 情深缘浅. The longer you drag out the break up, the more painful you make it for both.
It's like.. i feel its worth to fight.. but pockets gotta be quite deep. They got alot to pay as well. But i don't want to fully retire her as there's many stories where leopard never changes its spots.. hear already i also scared,

TOok up bros advise to find other mls to distract myself.. not really working though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1