The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper428 View Post
Hi bros,

I'm preparing for my first mongering trip to AC in the next 3 weeks.
Spending 3 nights there and have booked myself into the ABC hotel.

Would really appreciate some advice from all of you on AC.

I.e. Good bars to checkout girl quality wise ; basic dos and donts in Ac ; how much to tip etcetc

Any form of advice will help

Thanks
I am not a maestro of AC like the others here, but I have this to say

You checked into ABC ? Man, you will have girls running up to you !!

Just shoot your budget, and the regulars can chime in which bar suits your pocket
Old 19-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Did you ask for this too ?

Ps, I know the helicopter is grounded, but they used to fly in guests !
Old 19-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sniper428 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha ; no helicopters for me unfortunately.

Well I'm looking at the usual 3000 PHP/ bar fine?

Am ok to go slightly more if the girl(s) are stunners!
Old 19-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Would really appreciate some advice from all of you on AC.

I.e. Good bars to checkout girl quality wise ; basic dos and donts in Ac ; how much to tip etcetc

Any form of advice will help

Thanks
i like this bar doesn't mean you will like it too.just try as many bar as you can so you can compare. Insomnia is the bar I like, you can try. Dos and don't, just don't act like a dick head or Singaporean oversea lol. When someone on the street, call you " halo my friend" just don't talk to the guy
Old 19-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha ; no helicopters for me unfortunately.

Well I'm looking at the usual 3000 PHP/ bar fine?

Am ok to go slightly more if the girl(s) are stunners!
U want stunners? Got!!! Alot too.. But b prepare to get a runner too.. Atlantis got more than 100 girls for u to choose from.. Enjoy!!!
Old 19-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
i like this bar doesn't mean you will like it too.just try as many bar as you can so you can compare. Insomnia is the bar I like, you can try. Dos and don't, just don't act like a dick head or Singaporean oversea lol. When someone on the street, call you " halo my friend" just don't talk to the guy
Nbzzzzz.. U always like to scold ppl leh.. U menopause huh.. Advise ppl in a nice way la..
Old 19-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
GuDuWangZhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers out there, I'm Travelling to AC from 8/2 to 11/2 and staying at Devera Hotel..anyone at there this period?
Old 20-01-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
U want stunners? Got!!! Alot too.. But b prepare to get a runner too.. Atlantis got more than 100 girls for u to choose from.. Enjoy!!!
yeah man... stunners?? be prepared to have breakfast alone. 50% of stunners have to go back early to let their local bf bonk. another 50% of stunners have to go back early to let their korean sugar daddy bonk.
but dont worry if you look like any of the kpop or you are more generous than their sugar daddy you get 50% of chance too
Old 20-01-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbzzzzz.. U always like to scold ppl leh.. U menopause huh.. Advise ppl in a nice way la..
CB, you also the same, look at your other thread, you alway scold ppl. Now u saying me? Don't act like a dick head lah

Last edited by hayhay; 20-01-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old 20-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
When someone on the street, call you " halo my friend" just don't talk to the guy
That's the best advice, not just in AC but in Manila or anywhere. If you respond, expect to be quickly caught in scams.

And also don't wear T Shirt that says "Singapore .. " It's very difficult to cut off a conversation when a guy comes up and says "I met you in Singapore, you remember .. " or .. "I used to work in Singapore .. " and in the second case, maybe true as the fellow may have worked in Singapore, or a sailor who was bunked in Singapore. It will all lead to your being quitely milked. And once you give face, difficult to rid the fellow. Once in Phoenix I met a guy, and chit chat. Guess what ? Next day he wait outside the hotel, and when I come out with my girl, he start chatting up with my girl in tagalog as if they are best friend, and pinay being pinay, don't take hint to shut up. Told her off nicely to shut up, and she can go with Kuya if she is so happy to see Kuya.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
yeah man... stunners?? be prepared to have breakfast alone. 50% of stunners have to go back early to let their local bf bonk. another 50% of stunners have to go back early to let their korean sugar daddy bonk.
but dont worry if you look like any of the kpop or you are more generous than their sugar daddy you get 50% of chance too
In AC and Manila, the hotter the bar girls are, the more their attitude is.
Old 20-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
That's the best advice, not just in AC but in Manila or anywhere. If you respond, expect to be quickly caught in scams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
In AC and Manila, the hotter the bar girls are, the more their attitude is.
I second that. You are consider damn lucky if you managed to get the one and only shot with decent services.
Old 20-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I second that. You are consider damn lucky if you managed to get the one and only shot with decent services.
Actually you may get good service from bar girl pinays, if there is chemistry.

And Chemistry mostly happens if you are a) Ang moh, or b) another Ang Moh, and c) or another Ang Moh, and d) very generous guys (spend a lot of money :P)
Old 20-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sniper428 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the pointers!

Sounds like the playing field is tough! Haha had the impression that AC was great.

I'm Indian and not ang moh unfortunately; hopefully it's not harsh
Old 20-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sounds like the playing field is tough! Haha had the impression that AC was great.

To be honest, there's something for everybody in AC.

If you want top notch soft skin early 20's, be prepared to pay more or be rejected- yes, Pinays reserve the right to reject a customer, but don't make it worse by going after such girl. There is too many fish in that sea..

But If you are ok with normal, regular, GFE girls, you won't be disappointed.

And if your choice is only big boobied japanese looking or korean looking (by make up and expensive maintenance) be prepared to pay 5K or 10K or more.

It's all about managing your expectation.
Old 20-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Pinay loves Indian.. Indian spend alot of money in AC... Most will not reject u la..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1