The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Malay Lisa, new and fresh in the market

Ok, after discussion, she's ok for the price of $150, excluding hotel, realised that the quota for PM is limited, so please send email to [email protected] instead. Please do not ask for her number as she prefers me to settle the arrangement with her so that she doesn't have complication. Thanx!
Old 16-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
But slightly above market rates..
Bro Brat is "M" Killers.... and I am V.Killers

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 17-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
Errrh....fatty boy.....its obvious you have not seen other gems by other bros. IF the market out there is offering $120 for a 17 or 18 year old SYT minah with CIM, BBBJ, FJ (with tight CB)....perhaps you will understand why.

Of course i know what the cheapos & the chee hongs want, they want cheap, tight pussy, boobs must be big Z cup if possible (no silicon pls), nei nei pinkish color (dark color fail the test), skin must fair, white & smooth somemore, remember buay sai got birthmark hor, frenching tongue must be RESPONSIVE (tongue fighting) somemore, BBBJ MUST CIM, not forgetting DEEPTHROAT with POWER SUCTION somemore, Anal somemore, again don't forget hor hole must be tight tight cannot be loose loose want, body cannot be too fat nor too slim, height not too tall or too short, FJ must be very intense, passionate & responsive somemore, pussy must always WET when touch, more crucially must be able to PAINT PAINT & PAINT somemore, make sure no SMELL & must be TIGHT somemore, attitude must be A1 top side somemore, service must behave like long lost girlfriend feeling somemore, last but not least, RTF yes yes & yes provided the rate is CHEAP CHEAP & CHEAP preferably below $100 Rupiah somemore, appt must be first SLOT somemore, if given last SLOT, the chee hong blame the OKT no good.

If only if possible the FLs can give you FREE FUCK the best, again only if possible after session the Thai WLs pay the customers, Oh ! must be a SWEET YOUNG THING hor, no lau chai pls. arh ! forget to add one more point, OKTs must hold responsible if their WLs failed to provide the above standard. Oei ! not forgetting got discount bo ?

Dream on man dream on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
Well, we are not out here to force anybody to slash their prices...its all about demand and supply. Overtime if the demand is weak, perhaps the price will drop. Let market forces determine the pricing...WIth bros like you out here who find it cheap, please go ahead and try and give us a good FR. But of course, I really do hope you are not just all talk and no action....

As far as i know the ppl here especially those with high points worked in groups, always take advantage of the newbies, those who opposed them, they'll attack & zapped them non-stop.

Me talk no action ?

Me just made a simple reply & all of a sudden the chee hong chow ah kua kias in this thread zapped me 3 times.

You better set your record right !!!
Old 17-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Samster

$150 for a 19 yr old Malay babe who tall & friendly, accomodating, BBBJ somemore, frenching somemore

Confirm toooooo CHEAPPPP already, under-value, way way below market price, indeed you've fallen into their trap, you kena pressured by the cheapo bonkers here !!!

What a waste gem !!!
Old 17-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyman View Post
Of course i know what the cheapos & the chee hongs want, they want cheap, tight pussy, boobs must be big Z cup if possible (no silicon pls), nei nei pinkish color (dark color fail the test), skin must fair, white & smooth somemore, remember buay sai got birthmark hor, frenching tongue must be RESPONSIVE (tongue fighting) somemore, BBBJ MUST CIM, not forgetting DEEPTHROAT with POWER SUCTION somemore, Anal somemore, again don't forget hor hole must be tight tight cannot be loose loose want, body cannot be too fat nor too slim, height not too tall or too short, FJ must be very intense, passionate & responsive somemore, pussy must always WET when touch, more crucially must be able to PAINT PAINT & PAINT somemore, make sure no SMELL & must be TIGHT somemore, attitude must be A1 top side somemore, service must behave like long lost girlfriend feeling somemore, last but not least, RTF yes yes & yes provided the rate is CHEAP CHEAP & CHEAP preferably below $100 Rupiah somemore, appt must be first SLOT somemore, if given last SLOT, the chee hong blame the OKT no good.

If only if possible the FLs can give you FREE FUCK the best, again only if possible after session the Thai WLs pay the customers, Oh ! must be a SWEET YOUNG THING hor, no lau chai pls. arh ! forget to add one more point, OKTs must hold responsible if their WLs failed to provide the above standard. Oei ! not forgetting got discount bo ?

Dream on man dream on.

....always take advantage of the newbies, those who opposed them, they'll attack & zapped them non-stop.

Me talk no action ?

Me just made a simple reply & all of a sudden the chee hong chow ah kua kias in this thread zapped me 3 times.

You better set your record right !!!

Fatty Boy...you are indeed very funny...I like your style. Very very descriptive I must say, and yes, if got all the above like what you described, that would be best. If free, better still...yeah...I'm still dreaming...well, when there is dream, there is always hope....

Go bonk this 19 year old minah and give us a good FR...or you can't find your dick cux your stomach is obstructing your view??

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 18-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Threadstarter PM-ed me with his HP no and I have sms-ed him this morning. Still waiting for his reply. Hope I can get a chance to try this Minah the next 2 days. If not, I will have to give up the honour to other bros as I will be outta town again.
Old 19-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've made arrangement with some of the brothers here, FR should be out soon.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, I have seem Lisa and, unfortunately, she is not my type. One man's meat.. nonetheless, it seems like she's got a nice rack and pleasant smile. Would rate her face as 6/10. Bro True Enjoyment was very friendly and efficient. Didn't get angry when I turned down Lisa. Even told me he has another chinese girl in his stable. I've already upped his pts for his svc.

I apologise for any bros whom I have disappointed by not trying Lisa. I hope the rest of you have fun with her.

Cheers!
Old 20-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser76 View Post
I apologise for any bros whom I have disappointed by not trying Lisa. I hope the rest of you have fun with her.

Cheers!
No prob, bro Kaiser. Anyway some brothers had already tried her and hopefully there will be FR on her.
Old 20-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mnbvc79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Local Malay Lisa, new and fresh in the market

no preference to hotels besides 81?
Old 20-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyman View Post
$150 for a 19 yr old Malay babe who tall & friendly, accomodating, BBBJ somemore, frenching somemore

Confirm toooooo CHEAPPPP already, under-value, way way below market price, indeed you've fallen into their trap, you kena pressured by the cheapo bonkers here !!!

What a waste gem !!!

pls watch ur language fatso!
its quite a shock to see a minah priced at 170, plus hotel 200 already..
know your stuff before u speak, thx
Old 20-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1314 View Post
Price revised already, so let's not get heaty, ok?
Old 20-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbvc79 View Post
no preference to hotels besides 81?
Nope. Any hotel so long not hotel 81.
Old 20-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1314 View Post
I sell $60 for a 16 yr old virgin, inclusive of room charges, first grade condom & 1 tube of lubricant throw in 2 new towels & 2 packet of tissues.

$60 - $12 for room charges - $5 for condom - $36 for lubricant - $5 for 2 towels balance left = $2

FYI 2 packet of tissues are free, got it from NTUC as free gifts.

If you want cheaper alternative, stay at home & par chew cheng yourself, happy ? satisfy bo ?
Old 22-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Hi guys, please don't argue. Hmmm... no FR despite quite a few brothers already tried. Oh well, nvm anyway. So any other brothers interested in minah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1