The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 01-11-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
One bro ever said he got full there with one ML.
Dunno who.
But I saw the ladies, all won't reject ones.
Got one knockers solid solid.
But I cannot go...too near my place
The viet easier to up
Old 01-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
One bro ever said he got full there with one ML.
Dunno who.
But I saw the ladies, all won't reject ones.
Got one knockers solid solid.
But I cannot go...too near my place
I know which one. But not interest in her. I more interested on Diamond and Lisa on what service they have. LOL

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 01-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I know which one. But not interest in her. I more interested on Diamond and Lisa on what service they have. LOL
Go try try then FR here lor. Lol.
Spend sometime with them mostly can up la.

Also saw one chio milf from 107, knn the boobs and butt a man will die for.
Confirmed can up that one. Slutty looks.
Old 01-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

I've visited Diamond quite a few times but never up her before leh..
Old 01-11-2023, 03:42 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go try try then FR here lor. Lol.
Spend sometime with them mostly can up la.

Also saw one chio milf from 107, knn the boobs and butt a man will die for.
Confirmed can up that one. Slutty looks.
107 sure can up but curtain and very open style. Their charges there is non existent massage fees + 150. Over priced.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 01-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all

I tried Lisa and posted FR before. Decent massage but rather normal HJ though. Can roam and zhut big but fake boobs. Probably wont rtm due to high price.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Was feeling a bit adventurous today and decided to explore another part of bukit merah that I don't usually go to, it's near the market with the famous wild Western food.

Was very lucky to book A**a at the last minute for her tcm style JG + prostate treatment. I thought hers would be similar to many Thai JG that I've experienced but chinese tcm style is gentler and focuses a lot more on acupoints.

Then she offered to help me check my prostate health and I took up the treatment (top up +$100 on top of usual $120 for JG) to try it out. Usually, the massage will probe the prostate when one is lying down but for her, I had to get onto all 4 like HDLY, and then she probed her finger in and was able to feel that one side was slightly engorged, and she.. surprised me.

She managed to release what seems to be leftover semen and to prove her point, the ache was gone after that treatment.

I'll definitely RTM. Fees wise, JG only is 2B2R. Prostate treatment is 2B on top of JG.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Was feeling a bit adventurous today and decided to explore another part of bukit merah that I don't usually go to, it's near the market with the famous wild Western food.

Was very lucky to book A**a at the last minute for her tcm style JG + prostate treatment. I thought hers would be similar to many Thai JG that I've experienced but chinese tcm style is gentler and focuses a lot more on acupoints.

Then she offered to help me check my prostate health and I took up the treatment (top up +$100 on top of usual $120 for JG) to try it out. Usually, the massage will probe the prostate when one is lying down but for her, I had to get onto all 4 like HDLY, and then she probed her finger in and was able to feel that one side was slightly engorged, and she.. surprised me.

She managed to release what seems to be leftover semen and to prove her point, the ache was gone after that treatment.

I'll definitely RTM. Fees wise, JG only is 2B2R. Prostate treatment is 2B on top of JG.
Omg intotal is how much. This ML A is the one beside the laundromat? If yes she is a milf. The oil they use is like coconut which i do not like the smell but they sah easier to wash off…

Old 01-11-2023, 04:43 PM

Quote:
I've visited Diamond quite a few times but never up her before leh..
Then can skip her and lisa liao. Thanks

Old 01-11-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Omg intotal is how much. This ML A is the one beside the laundromat? If yes she is a milf. The oil they use is like coconut which i do not like the smell but they sah easier to wash off…
I paid total 4B2R but I think it's worth it, haven't seen anything drained from prostate like this before. It's also the first time that I had to get on all 4s for the prostate treatment too.

But she wiped it off so cleanly with tissue and wet wipes, I didn't even have to shower after the session. Not sure what oil was used.
Old 01-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I paid total 4B2R but I think it's worth it, haven't seen anything drained from prostate like this before. It's also the first time that I had to get on all 4s for the prostate treatment too.

But she wiped it off so cleanly with tissue and wet wipes, I didn't even have to shower after the session. Not sure what oil was used.

I don't understand why people zap me for this lol. I didn't negotiate on price means I purposely spoil market?

It'd be more constructive to share what's the market price to begin with and whether it's as good as this.
Old 01-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This ml sound familiar. Some time ago there was such ml working in JW and in that spa she offered prostate for top up $80. It's like that, get on all 4s. The feeling is hard to explain, like going to pee and shit and same time, borderline shiok but uncomfortable Will finally release prostate fluid, which is supposed to be good for p health. I don't know ..... any doctors here can give opinion? Tried that ml only once.

The p fluid is different from normal ejaculation, after that, when the ml continue to give the usual happy ending, can still shoot out a full load. LOL, really clear out the pipelines.

There are still ml that offer this service for 2B to 3B all-in. Though I am not sure if it's wise to let a non-medical professional poke around this sensitive organ
Old 01-11-2023, 08:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This ml sound familiar. Some time ago there was such ml working in JW and in that spa she offered prostate for top up $80. It's like that, get on all 4s. The feeling is hard to explain, like going to pee and shit and same time, borderline shiok but uncomfortable Will finally release prostate fluid, which is supposed to be good for p health. I don't know ..... any doctors here can give opinion? Tried that ml only once.

The p fluid is different from normal ejaculation, after that, when the ml continue to give the usual happy ending, can still shoot out a full load. LOL, really clear out the pipelines.

There are still ml that offer this service for 2B to 3B all-in. Though I am not sure if it's wise to let a non-medical professional poke around this sensitive organ
This ml has been there very long time liao n i believe she is the owner. Cannot believe some one paid 220 for her service….anyway is your money. If you feel worth it then worth it. Tbh i try her before also. Nothing special i feel but i pay only entrance + 80. You kana chop liao….they use coconut oil n i feel the smell i cannot take it…

Old 01-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
This ml has been there very long time liao n i believe she is the owner. Cannot believe some one paid 220 for her service….anyway is your money. If you feel worth it then worth it. Tbh i try her before also. Nothing special i feel but i pay only entrance + 80. You kana chop liao….they use coconut oil n i feel the smell i cannot take it…

Ah, your comment was certainly more constructive than some cowardly zapper. But how much did you pay for entrance though?

I paid $120 for JG and topped up $100 for the treatment, but it was really quite an eye opener to see prostate fluid flowing out like that lol.

Would be happy if there's another ml who can do this at a cheaper rate.
Old 01-11-2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Ah, your comment was certainly more constructive than some cowardly zapper. But how much did you pay for entrance though?

I paid $120 for JG and topped up $100 for the treatment, but it was really quite an eye opener to see prostate fluid flowing out like that lol.

Would be happy if there's another ml who can do this at a cheaper rate.
Will up your points when i can. Tbh u need nego. 80 is what i paid for the service u mentioned. Anna is a prc n she is the boss, she also provide bbbj at 100. But her looks n size i gave no urge.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1