The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
City square

Hello was wondering is there any better recommendation for a quick release at city square area? In the morning around (10plus)?, Probably some massage and hj. Had something on and couldn't travel to ksl area for my usual release place . Based on current understanding I think only Merlin tower

Thanks a lot
Old 30-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: City square

Only at merlin tower unless u want the old n ugly milfs at merlin bridge there
Old 30-04-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Only at merlin tower unless u want the old n ugly milfs at merlin bridge there
Not really ugly. They are from china village side. They ask minimum 100rm/1. If look ok then 150rm but them services really quit good totally no rush. Some times can find decent look milf but mostly samsters pick them fast and take for long so diff to find good look milf. Slight can ask nego. My best nego is 150/2 when a milf ask 100/1 but it's depends milfs mindsets. They have own big room in central hotel. For the same look you can find in ocean hotel for 55 to 70rm but the service is SOP within 15min. it's opens nearly 11am.

Last edited by yuanswang; 30-04-2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old 30-04-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandcoco View Post
Hello was wondering is there any better recommendation for a quick release at city square area? In the morning around (10plus)?, Probably some massage and hj. Had something on and couldn't travel to ksl area for my usual release place . Based on current understanding I think only Merlin tower

Thanks a lot
Actually there are a few fuckshops within 10 mins walking distance from CIQ..... dun always tink only Merlin and their old Milfs.
There are Thais, Viets, Indons & PRCs easily available in these nearby fuckshops.
Go do some research.... these fuckshops oso have threads in SBF too.
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Actually there are a few fuckshops within 10 mins walking distance from CIQ..... dun always tink only Merlin and their old Milfs.
There are Thais, Viets, Indons & PRCs easily available in these nearby fuckshops.
Go do some research.... these fuckshops oso have threads in SBF too.
I’m guessing u are referring to those spa? GBW? Or is there those “massage” shops like ksl type at city square thanks
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was quoted 150 for overhead bridge ladies, tried to lower down to 130 when i was walking away. There was a group of ~6 but didn't fancy any.

Merlin mostly Indo, I cant remember the prices but massage is 40 for 30mins or 60 for 60mins?(I cant recall)

Would suggest you read the forum instead of requesting spoon feeding, lots of recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1