The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
Martin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Went to h10 r4 yesterday at 6pm look for da s

Door was closed, lights was off

Bros know if da s is working? PSL latest update never put her as on leave
maybe she off work for the day.

becos last week when i find her at 6pm, she said dinner time, and after that going home.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
OMF78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOMF78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited petain. intend to rtf poh yi after a nice session last week. sad to see she in session. wait for 5 mins then decided drop idea as rushing for time.
Walked around n saw one of my earliest petain bonk Kyoco H9R13A. She is the usual friendly wl n smile at me. Same white grown showing off her massive assets. So i walked in m pretend 1st visit yet she can tell me why so long no see! surprise she still remembered after at least 2 years.
Then i paid up n we strip n wash. Started with frenching standing while fonding the firm mountains. suck them a bit then we proceed to bed. her cat bath is short but i dun mind as i prefer to roam n suck
She lie down beside me n we french before start fj in missionary. pump for a few mins then signal her to change position. I wanted doggie but end with ass haha.
Attack behind while squeezing both boobs. the mirror in front spice up the actions and i finished soon.
Overall experience 8/10
RTF after Poh Yi
Damage 30

Bro fornicator, her name n damage difference from P list...
Old 12-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sham29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Visited Hse 11 rm 1.. Very gd service wud rate 9.. Powerful suction and reali make u feel comfortable.. Recommended guys.. Thanks bro fornicator for yr recommendation cheers..
Old 13-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro for bringing this up to my attention.

H09R13A Kyoco CAT30. I will update the PSL accordingly.

Happy weekend to one and all!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMF78 View Post
Just visited petain. intend to rtf poh yi after a nice session last week. sad to see she in session. wait for 5 mins then decided drop idea as rushing for time.
Walked around n saw one of my earliest petain bonk Kyoco H9R13A. She is the usual friendly wl n smile at me. Same white grown showing off her massive assets. So i walked in m pretend 1st visit yet she can tell me why so long no see! surprise she still remembered after at least 2 years.
Then i paid up n we strip n wash. Started with frenching standing while fonding the firm mountains. suck them a bit then we proceed to bed. her cat bath is short but i dun mind as i prefer to roam n suck
She lie down beside me n we french before start fj in missionary. pump for a few mins then signal her to change position. I wanted doggie but end with ass haha.
Attack behind while squeezing both boobs. the mirror in front spice up the actions and i finished soon.
Overall experience 8/10
RTF after Poh Yi
Damage 30

Bro fornicator, her name n damage difference from P list...
Old 13-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No worries Bro! You're most welcome, glad to be of service.

Ups you my 3 humble points.

Happy weekend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sham29 View Post
Visited Hse 11 rm 1.. Very gd service wud rate 9.. Powerful suction and reali make u feel comfortable.. Recommended guys.. Thanks bro fornicator for yr recommendation cheers..
Old 13-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One joker zapped me leaving this message ; " a zap a day keeps the FRs away" He certainly has a sense of humor
Old 13-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i think he f or kena f until siao liao.
Old 13-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

juz uncovered a new gem. h12r06. juz came from gl for 4 days only. nt gd at writing frs so pls pardon me.

name: nvr ask, leave for senior bros to find out
looks: 7 (for milf category, dunnid compare wif syts, age tink ard late 30s to early 40s, comparable to zhen zhen 1407)
boobs: 3 (not for boobs lovers)
body: 7 (other than boobs, overall is fine and well maintained for her age)
bj/bbbj: 9 (shiok, not revealing wich one...coz is forum rules, go find out)
fj: 8 (accomodating to various patterns)
gfe: 3 (age gap too big, me only in mid 20s)
attitude: 10 (frenly, talkative, can click well, no awkwardness, no rush)

bros here dun mind try since new mah (she say one, i dunno), chemistry is to each his own, if not good dun blame me, cheers
Old 13-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
juz uncovered a new gem. h12r06. juz came from gl for 4 days only. nt gd at writing frs so pls pardon me.
she take the previous MJ room, should be Cat50 right, tks for the info
Old 13-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

I knew it!

Last time I visited PT (Wednesday?), I saw H12R06 put the number on the door again!

I will try to visit her next week after I settle my accounts on Monday.

So you don't ask name and CAT. I agree when you say, "nt gd at writing frs so pls pardon me". Swell!

Thanks anyways.

Cheers.

Quote:

name: nvr ask, leave for senior bros to find out
looks: 7 (for milf category, dunnid compare wif syts, age tink ard late 30s to early 40s, comparable to zhen zhen 1407)
boobs: 3 (not for boobs lovers)
body: 7 (other than boobs, overall is fine and well maintained for her age)
bj/bbbj: 9 (shiok, not revealing wich one...coz is forum rules, go find out)
fj: 8 (accomodating to various patterns)
gfe: 3 (age gap too big, me only in mid 20s)
attitude: 10 (frenly, talkative, can click well, no awkwardness, no rush)

bros here dun mind try since new mah (she say one, i dunno), chemistry is to each his own, if not good dun blame me, cheers
Old 14-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After years of absence, went back into the den.... The day 07042012

Read up the previous FRs and stuffs, always interested in brown sugars. So noted 4 rooms. Sadly only two were working on that day. Saw Lynn(1609) and Mona(22??). Honestly, i'm just in my early twenties so had to strike Mona off despite her good reviews. Came back to find Lynn and her room is occupied.

Waited for a good 50mins outside her room but the occupant did not leave. I'm like WTH! At some point I went "Damn, should have gone with it when she was available"... But rotten luck then.

A nice guy, came up to me and shared his sexperience in Petain. It was nice learning stuffs from an expert !

Couldn't wait any longer, opted for Jennifer(1612).. Looks was acceptable, maybe early-mid 30s.. At first she really look like a goddess (or was it the dick talking?) but then once she gets closer, grades drop by 1 point... Oh well, I was hoping for a good time ! Lets start...

Started off with washing me up, SOP and herself too.. Then I was instructed to lie down and she start licking my nipples while stroking my hard-rod(not my kind, gets boring).. 10mins into it starts the blowing.. Not the best I've ever been thru, but it was good enough to arouse me. It keeps getting better as the time flies by and finally I offload it all... Ahhhhh feels good !

Beauty : 6
Twins : B cup (looks big with clothes on)
Popsicle : 7
Fire in The Hole : N.A
Checkout : $50
ComeBack : Nahhhh.... Still keen on trying all the brown sugars of petain.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

try r09 again bro, usu she is not dat busy. u are just unlucky dat day.
Old 14-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

saw maggie h2r2....did she change her hairstyle? looks better now than the last time i saw her 4mths ago
Old 14-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Yes, I noticed this also last time I RTF her. Damn, cannot tahan! I told her so and she just smiled. It was, as usual, a superb session!

Cheers.

Quote:
saw maggie h2r2....did she change her hairstyle? looks better now than the last time i saw her 4mths ago
Old 14-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, I noticed this also last time I RTF her. Damn, cannot tahan! I told her so and she just smiled. It was, as usual, a superb session!

Cheers.
ya, agree. looks much better and younger, almost wanted to up her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1