The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
You guys got KTV buddies who drive when go ktv then drive back home after drinking?

Just curious. Want to save money on valet, so decide to drive back even after drinking.

I know if drink beer 1 or 2 small glasses is still ok. The ABV not that high.

But if you drink whiskey, ABV damn high about 40%.

If u go to those late night session ends after 2am, if really suay kena roadblock jialat. If go HH still safe. Rarely got roadblock before 10pm.

Somemore i heard the beer in ktv are those diluted one so its hard to get drunk.

But u buy chivas like whiskey sure can get drunk easily.
Old 17-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You guys got KTV buddies who drive when go ktv then drive back home after drinkin

Please ah bros,

Don't kumgong.

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. See too many such cases already last time when I was helping out with a valet company driving on the roads at 3/4am.

Either you don't drive when you know you are going out to drink, or you don't be cheapskate and skimp on valet fee to drive you safely home in your own car.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-07-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: You guys got KTV buddies who drive when go ktv then drive back home after drinkin

Dun be cheapskate. Wan save on valet might as well save on alcohol. Even better save on buying car. Die nvm but u kill other ppl how.
Call grab and sleep in peace. If not will rest in peace
Old 17-07-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

Don't save the money. Save lives. Don't drink and drive. This is like the most basic human thing to do. Killing someone's parent or child just because you want to save $50 is quite a dick move.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

i drove to KTV because i dont like to drink and i dont drink
Old 18-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

What’s the point of driving to ktv? Got pretty gal also cannot haolian drive her home unless you don’t drink. If drink and drive you put your life and other people’s lives at risk. All because of face.
Old 18-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
What’s the point of driving to ktv? Got pretty gal also cannot haolian drive her home unless you don’t drink. If drink and drive you put your life and other people’s lives at risk. All because of face.
Have you ever heard of car sex before?

Got once I want bring ktv gal to hotel after finish ktv session.

But the hotel full so we do it in my car.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Have you ever heard of car sex before?
Have you heard of jail?

I've attended the funeral of someone killed by a drunk driver. Both the deceased and the drunk driver lost their futures that night.
Old 19-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Have you heard of jail?

I've attended the funeral of someone killed by a drunk driver. Both the deceased and the drunk driver lost their futures that night.
No matter how many millions you make, you meet an idiot on the road everything becomes zero.
Old 19-07-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

道理, any adults knows, but som opted even otherwise. when mishap happens, these ppl then wana excused themslvs, "我也不想的“。
Old 19-07-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If really no choice but have to drink, there is always a valet service option. Just Google for such services. Call up a valet service. They will send a guy to wherever you are to drive your car home. You will get a safe ride home too. Such service have been around for the last 15 years
Old 19-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

what kind of topic is this sia…be responsible..
don’t drink and drive.
Old 19-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
How much is the valet service?
Spoon feeding session in progress. Already say google right?

https://www.motorist.sg/article/1153...s-in-singapore

Cheaper than going to jail. May be cheaper than Grab too. With surge pricing, the prices for Grab is very unpredictable these days. Best if we leave our cars at home. Can drink without worry.
Old 19-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I was in this pub drinking with some mates. I remembered we had quite a lot that day. I was already very tipsy. Usually I will exercise some control. But that day the kick comes in too strong.

Anyway I know that I cant drive liao. Ends up slept in my car till 5am and slowly drive back home. Even then, I am still tipsy. Those are the young days. Dunn know how to think properly.

If you drink, please dunn drive. Do not overestimate yourself and underestimate the liquor. It is not worth it.
Old 20-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

pls dont do this kind of stupid things la
just take taxi lor. next day take taxi go back where u park the car to drive again
get caught worth it bo? cheaper than taxi ah?
learn to count ok

i go drink with my friends, if they drive there i would make them take taxi home. if no money, i pass cab fare to them. Dont come out, then wake up to a lifetime of regrets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1