The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeless99 View Post
Money changer over at Vientiane accept SGD?
Wat I usually do is change Thai baht then go there change to Laos kip. Sgd not so. Baht or USD
Old 31-08-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
Wat I usually do is change Thai baht then go there change to Laos kip. Sgd not so. Baht or USD
Good tip, especially now with the clamp down of money changers around the city. Most money changers have shut down now. If you've baht or usd, it's easier to change to kip at those local grocers. Another currency widely accepted here is RMB. Most shops/ktv around Sanjiang area accepts RMB as payment
Old 31-08-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the tip. Just up you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Good tip, especially now with the clamp down of money changers around the city. Most money changers have shut down now. If you've baht or usd, it's easier to change to kip at those local grocers. Another currency widely accepted here is RMB. Most shops/ktv around Sanjiang area accepts RMB as payment
Old 04-09-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
singboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

More easier if we take Bth to change kip
Old 05-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

They call it the "outside rate", its about 22,000 kip per usd now. Most medium to large shops will give you 21,000 and pocket the difference but its still better and faster than at the bank (where you even have to fill out a bloody form).

The latest dodge around the closing down on black market exchanges is the locals buy gold with kip, go to Thailand and sell the gold for the baht that they need to run their business, and I believe they even make a bit of money on doing this.
Old 15-09-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the tip

Quote:
Old 21-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Savannakhet one of the spot that not bad to explore
Old 24-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Vientiane,Laos

You gotta love Lao girls!

Last edited by equalizer; 26-09-2023 at 10:01 PM.
Old 27-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornilah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one !
Old 27-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornilah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where in LAOS?
Old 27-09-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornilah View Post
Where in LAOS?
Bokeo
Old 08-10-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Coffeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

So a few days ago, I called up some of my local friends and we ventured to the shacks along the infamous Kamphengmeuang Road.
There are many, but I'll leave the pin here for those interested in trying (17.9432888,102.6440377).
So, its just a shack where all you do is drink with the ladies and bonk, if you want.
Prices for ST (2 hours) is 200K, while overnight is at 700K. !!

I'd been to this place a few times before but got scammed - dropped money on beer and food for five or six chicks but at check-bin time they're all "fai daeng...bor sabai...bor pai..."
I thought I'd give it one more try after reading your FR and I struck gold!

Same set-up, half a dozen girls plus beer and snacks, but this time a Lao guy walked up and asked them how much to go to the room. Three of them quoted him 200000 and he walked away.
I confirmed what I had just heard and I think they were surprised that I'd understood, but said yes, that was the price. I asked the prettiest girl at the table if she'd go with me and she nodded. Ordered couple more bottles for the table, asked the other girls to wait, and we headed back for a swift session of sweet slurping and hard thrusting which she took like a champion.

Back to the table and the girls were all still there drinking my beer so I drank a couple more and then asked another sweet thing to join me for a second round...delicious, and many thanks to pfizer for the staying power!
Cleaned up, rejoined the party, finished the bottles and headed home with a mile wide smile.

I'm so glad I read your report. This place is much closer to where I live than my usual shag shops, and cheaper too!
Old 10-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Came across this YT video. Looks v interesting. Any bros know where is this place or know where you can get GRO to drink with you?

Old 11-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Came across this YT video. Looks v interesting. Any bros know where is this place or know where you can get GRO to drink with you?

This place is misspelled isan seab on google maps. Located on That Luang Hongkae road, ban hongkae. อีสานแซบ (Isan Seab) It is a thai owned restaurant popular with foreigners. Food is quite good and its a nice place.

about 20-30 very nice looking PR girls you can drink and eat with and they tack 200,000 kip onto the bill for each one you sit with. Can cut a deal with them to meet later but up to the girl. But you really have to get there early about 6:30-7:00 or alot of the girls are sitting with others already.

There are a few other of the PR girls on offer at lao restaurants as well these days. Six pack and a few others outside of mekong area. the PR girls usually wear round badges.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
about 20-30 very nice looking PR girls you can drink and eat with and they tack 200,000 kip onto the bill for each one you sit with. Can cut a deal with them to meet later but up to the girl. But you really have to get there early about 6:30-7:00 or alot of the girls are sitting with others already.

There are a few other of the PR girls on offer at lao restaurants as well these days. Six pack and a few others outside of mekong area. the PR girls usually wear round badges.
Tks Bro. U are the guru. What is the market price for the PR? Any other similar places to recommend. From the video, must say the quality is good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1