The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane, Laos

Don't be too bothered with the law u see on Internet page. Enforcement of this law is 0.001%
Old 06-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
Visiting Vientiane for the first time, any advice on evening activities will be greatly appreciated.
Bro,
Mayb u should use the existing "Vientiane, Laos" thread to announce your "visit"
unless u r some VIP
Old 06-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any one going , i never been , dont mind go together
Old 07-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Hi VientaineBoy,

Could you advise the exact address of " Viet gal farm" for 500k long time.

Thanks
Old 07-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Vientiane Laos in terms of sex industry still not flourish imo... While you can get girls there actually quite easily but it is not as open and brazen like in Thai.

Been there few times, places to get girls either farms, pubs ktv or clubs...
Massage scene here 80% clean and if you are lucky enough that the ML offers you something more....... Be prepared to pay more than what you expect

Farm girls about 500,000kips LT..... My last few experience alot of underage girls imo thus didn't go head. Pubs can go bor pen yang for pickups. About USD 100 for LT. Girls working in this trade in Laos have locals and viets too

If you lazy or no time to venture out for whatever reasons, you can ask your hotel reception if they have girls lobang. My last trip my hotel reception guy ask me if I want girl upon check-in and quoted me 2000bht. Girl was Viet though...but good service. Looks 7/10.

Only down point in Vientiane is that transport here are expensive. Mainly tuk tuks.... Seldom see taxis or maybe I suay Communication here if you are ok in Thai you shouldn't have any problem. Btw Laos girls are really demure fair looking

Last edited by Treemon99; 07-01-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Vientiane Laos in terms of sex industry still not flourish imo... While you can get girls there actually quite easily but it is not as open and brazen like in Thai.

Been there few times, places to get girls either farms, pubs ktv or clubs...
Massage scene here 80% clean and if you are lucky enough that the ML offers you something more....... Be prepared to pay more than what you expect

Farm girls about 500,000kips LT..... My last few experience alot of underage girls imo thus didn't go head. Pubs can go bor pen yang for pickups. About USD 100 for LT. Girls working in this trade in Laos have locals and viets too

If you lazy or no time to venture out for whatever reasons, you can ask your hotel reception if they have girls lobang. My last trip my hotel reception guy ask me if I want girl upon check-in and quoted me 2000bht. Girl was Viet though...but good service. Looks 7/10.

Only down point in Vientiane is that transport here are expensive. Mainly tuk tuks.... Seldom see taxis or maybe I suay Communication here if you are ok in Thai you shouldn't have any problem. Btw Laos girls are really demure fair looking
Bro...u make me gian to go there liao......wow......
Old 08-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Bro...u make me gian to go there liao......wow......
Jai yen yen pii This april........
Old 08-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

me too wan to go....looks
Old 08-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

I am going this April. Interested bros can PM me to connect
Old 13-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If bro need my service to transport you guys around vientiane . Just PM me, I can be driver and drive you. Bring you to places where you dont get carrot and to eat at popular restaurant (cheap and good).
Old 13-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VientianeBoy View Post
If bro need my service to transport you guys around vientiane . Just PM me, I can be driver and drive you. Bring you to places where you dont get carrot and to eat at popular restaurant (cheap and good).
So how much u r charging us!
Old 13-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
So how much u r charging us!
Bro better communicate this via pm. VB isn't an advertiser so better not post his price here otherwise infringe forum advertising rules Knnz month-end when go BKK ? I send you my dates liao, see coincide bo then can go SK lapsap together
Old 13-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Will be going vientiane/laos next week. Any senior bros who are familiar with the area can input more details like hotels/farms and places to eat etc? Greatly appreciate any contributions as not much info been found online regarding this place. Will post FR when I'm back. Thanks.
Old 14-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Bro better communicate this via pm. VB isn't an advertiser so better not post his price here otherwise infringe forum advertising rules Knnz month-end when go BKK ? I send you my dates liao, see coincide bo then can go SK lapsap together
My date not firm yet leh. High chance might be there, i hope.
Sian...so fast i miss bkk liao. Apr hppe can join u in Laos. 5555
Old 16-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Will be going vientiane/laos next week. Any senior bros who are familiar with the area can input more details like hotels/farms and places to eat etc? Greatly appreciate any contributions as not much info been found online regarding this place. Will post FR when I'm back. Thanks.
Generally, the 3* hotels priced around 40USD are of reasonable quality and give value for money. You may wish to look at TripAdvisor for a range of recommendations. Look for some centralized location nearer town with good WiFi and maybe free pickup services at the airport. Transport and food are somewhat expensive in Vientiane as compared to other cities in Asean, generally 60k kips per trip by car. The hotel staff can provide recommendations regarding restaurants, places to visit, etc. Places of interests in Vientiane are few and somewhat less developed. You can consider trip to Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng or Pakse but advisable to consider flying for the LBP and Pakse as the roads are somewhat rough and less developed. You can get girls from KTV in Sanjiang Hotel or the few pubs in town. The hotel staff can also help. Rates are around 600k kips for LT and 300k kips for ST. You may also wish to consider a trip to Udon Thani in Thailand by bus for more adventure at about 200k kips and 80 THB for return trip. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1