The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Leeweiwei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeweiwei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen Talks

I am an athletic man whom involves in physical exercises every day, 6 days a week.

I have this waist pain that when the waist is moving, sometimes feels muscle stiffness and a sense of heaviness. These are aggravated in the morning or after weather changes or colds and the pain is obvious during activities.

I also have soreness and discomfort in the buttocks, muscle stiffness and sluggishness, and a sense of heavy pressure. It is painful induration or painful muscle cords can be under the skin. Sometimes the muscles are tense and spasmed, and movement is limited.

I do not have any sexual inability but the above pain somehow affects my performance. At times I do not wish to have sex because of the forbear of the pain.

After seeing report form some of the brother here, I think Mater JJ may help me in my issues. True enough Master help me to clear blockages at my buttock, back, shoulder. She also clears some of the lipoma and Fascia.

I feel less pain and regain my confidence in my sex activities after my first visits. Maybe this will be my regular routine in my life.
Old 07-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
I had some symptoms like cold hands and feets, my little brother weak and soft maybe due handjob hobbies that engage over the years. Had been searching for a remedy along the way like massage with juagen but often ending up with handjob and still cannot solve the problem. Then I came across this forum which I tell myself just give it a try, if still cannot I will then continue my search again.

This lady whom I shall address her as "Master", which I had made a appointment for the treatment. When reach, Master gave a simple analysis and inform me that my spleen and stomach are weak which needed some qigong therapy. I was like huh, never try before. So I proceed as per instruction to carry out the treatment.

Out of respect, I am totally convince the treatment provided by Master. Qigong therapy was spectacular but will make Master feel tire after going through it. My back was 1st to carry out on the therapy which can feel hot as master is clearing my blockages. Then next my little brother, feel of hot air coming out from my anus was hot as Master trying to unblock my blockages it.

Once the treatment is over, the results was surprising. My cold hands and feets are warm which I never felt before. My little brother came back alive with a morning erection which I have been looking for on the next morning.

I am now looking forward for my next treatment so as to continue this qigong therapy which could improve my body circulation and my little brother erection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaqee View Post
Completed one cycle of theraphy by Master JJ and followed the diet and resting plan, my Premature ejaculation problem has very much improved. The sofeness of didi has improved but i hope to see better results in the next few days, however, my wife told me my didi is longer and thicker.

Other than that i also feel that my urination is smoother, looked more younger and less tired when eneganged in long hour infornt of my computer. Yhanks yto JJ for her effort and advice.

Hope this report would help somone who is like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hik2014 View Post
If you are looking for happy ending, this is definitely not the place. She's very straight & direct which is a good thing as ultimately aim is to help you with her great TCM knowledge & experience skill.

Definitely see the results below after the sessions.

Location wise central & very convenient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeew View Post
Yesterday, I visited Master JJ for maintenance after stopping for for around 5 months due to some personal issue. To be my surprise she is really able to tell that even though I have been eating clean but sleeping late and excercising excessively which cause a lot of blockage and some muscle clumping together. The treatment this time is quite painful as compared to the other time and can really feel the qi on my little brother due to the blockage. However after the treatment itself, I feel much light and slept better last night. Will be going for the full cycle of treatment this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gj0hn View Post
The original purpose for the treatment which was juagen, has lead to much more additional benefits for my health,
did not know that the weak spleen affects so many other parts of my body,
for eg. cold feet at night, lower backache, insomnia ...
really was my good fortune to be able to encounter sifu during my lifetime.

Third Visit(25 mar)
this was the second stage of the treatment, starting with head down circling meridians along the latitudinal axis.
after the session i noticed difference in my face, how puffy it was before and the jawline was sharper after.
my neck was slightly tilted to the left as i had broken my right collar bone before, but now was straight.
under the jaw was puffy as well but not it was flat.
the bloating on my stomach was also greatly reduced.

Second Visit (17 mar)
I exceeded 10 days, so it was a repeat of the first stage of the treatment.
it was not painful at all as most of the blockages were cleared previously.
post treatment i could feel the qi circulating through the length of my body for a few days.
sifu did mention that the first treatment focus on the meridians on the longitudinal axis.

First Visit
<https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=23205347&postcount=2001>
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldoldboyed View Post
Thanks to the brothers whom told me about Sifu JJ.
Went for her for the first time for the qigong treatment and got a free health analysis for the first-time visit.
I was diagnosed to have weak spleen, weak heart and lipoma that affecting my health and sexual performance. I was recommended to take a cycle of three therapy treatment to solve my issue of Premature Ejaculation and softness. I would get money back if I did not see any effect after my first treatment.

First treatment staring from my back with vertical meridians (经脉) then followed with the front vertical meridians. Sifu also cleared my lipoma near my neck, stomach and thigh areas that would bring up my daily energy level.
During the session, I could feel body warm, especially near my Ass and Penis. Was feeling pain here and there when Sifu clearing my blockages, but after the session my whole body felt relax and slimmer at my stomach and face areas ( I was asked to compare the before and after touching with my own hands).
Those brothers whom recommended Sifu to me told me that they don’t feel painful at all after the second treatment, I need to experience it myself later.
Immediately after the treatment, I felt that my urination is smoother when I went to the toilet before leaving.
My FB commented that my didi is stronger and lasting longer 3 days after. I am still feeling good and fresh today and booked my 2nd appointment with her in advance with a cash deposit to secure an appointment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyoung View Post
After one-year regular therapy by Master JJ. This is what I would like to share with all cheongsters here.

Not only my Didi is longer and thicker now, my body posture is also improved. Hunchback and slanting shoulder have disappeared for a long time. My face is slimer, looks more brilliant and my double chin has gone.

I believe that regular therapy do help in my health and will continue to visit her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeweiwei View Post
I am an athletic man whom involves in physical exercises every day, 6 days a week.

I have this waist pain that when the waist is moving, sometimes feels muscle stiffness and a sense of heaviness. These are aggravated in the morning or after weather changes or colds and the pain is obvious during activities.

I also have soreness and discomfort in the buttocks, muscle stiffness and sluggishness, and a sense of heavy pressure. It is painful induration or painful muscle cords can be under the skin. Sometimes the muscles are tense and spasmed, and movement is limited.

I do not have any sexual inability but the above pain somehow affects my performance. At times I do not wish to have sex because of the forbear of the pain.

After seeing report form some of the brother here, I think Mater JJ may help me in my issues. True enough Master help me to clear blockages at my buttock, back, shoulder. She also clears some of the lipoma and Fascia.

I feel less pain and regain my confidence in my sex activities after my first visits. Maybe this will be my regular routine in my life.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1