The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Ica sleeping.

I’ve seen former GL Thai came in as FL.

Her first attempt ask me to be her guarantor I say no.
She attempted to enter n got Sent back.

Her 2nd attempt she succeed entering.
Didn’t tell me how she did it.
that’s why curious cos many kena u turn flight home
Old 10-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Been around for 2 decades in the GL . Seen and been thru too many shit and self KC experiences.
The moment you self declare ownership, the agony starts. Now i choose to let
other regulars be their boyfriend and i just fuck their girlfriend behind their back lor. hahaha!
Yes. This is best liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 12-02-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
My friend said to wife that she's sex worker and wife reply him whoremonger

After that everything back to normal

He dislikes her previous customers still contact her

That's all

PS . my friend go RLD almost daily
What is RLD bro? And I would think first thing first if to be with a WL, have to ensure the WL cut off all contacts with ex customers. Imagine having 100s of ex bfs contacting the wife. Well, many men are whoremongers but not many women are WLs. Again, with all due respect, if is still an honest and super difficult job. If I am a woman and I have to survive to be a WL to survive, I really do not fathom how can I have sex with men I dislike
Old 12-02-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ica sleeping.

I’ve seen former GL Thai came in as FL.

Her first attempt ask me to be her guarantor I say no.
She attempted to enter n got Sent back.

Her 2nd attempt she succeed entering.
Didn’t tell me how she did it.
Fake passport and name? Singapore is digital leh. Did not even need to check passport but just check system will have records liao. Got a viet friend who has a s pass before in singapore but everytime upon entering singapore, also kena questioned left right centre. Even ask her what job she was doing last time and what did she do daily during her work and if she remembers the address of the work place.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Red light district

me personally attended wedding dinner of ex WL twice already

impossible to cut all ties cos they will maintain certain nice guys as bff

same goes to asking hubby stop hiring prostitute
Old 12-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

impossible to cut all ties cos they will maintain certain nice guys as bff
I keep the contacts of several ex-WLs / FLs in my little black book. Even though they may have balik kampung..... they are open to meet up if I am travelling to their country. I often use them as my travelling companion / guide if I am travelling alone.
Old 12-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I keep the contacts of several ex-WLs / FLs in my little black book. Even though they may have balik kampung..... they are open to meet up if I am travelling to their country. I often use them as my travelling companion / guide if I am travelling alone.
me too no black book but updated contact

nice to catch up but provided that they are able to take time off from family

Am sure many samsters here are doing that too
Old 12-02-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Fake passport and name? Singapore is digital leh.
I don’t know how she did it. Cos I met her in sg when she came in as FL.
Don’t put words in my mouth! I didn’t say anything about fake passports.
She probably got someone to guarantee for her. Okts wanna get her in, they have their ways.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don’t know how she did it. Cos I met her in sg when she came in as FL.
Don’t put words in my mouth! I didn’t say anything about fake passports.
She probably got someone to guarantee for her. Okts wanna get her in, they have their ways.
FL is different from WL in Geylang Legal houses. As long as she is not being caught, she can still come back.

We are talking about WL in Geylang legal houses, after going back, how can they come back Singapore again.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 12-02-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
FL is different from WL in Geylang Legal houses. As long as she is not being caught, she can still come back.

We are talking about WL in Geylang legal houses, after going back, how can they come back Singapore again.
If I'm not wrong. They can only come after after 2 or 3 years
Old 13-02-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoh View Post
If I'm not wrong. They can only come after after 2 or 3 years
Confirm cannot

Many kena u turn although passed 5 years mark
Old 13-02-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete……..
Old 13-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Confirm cannot

Many kena u turn although passed 5 years mark
That WL from JM14 came back less than a year after balik kampung.
Maybe the ICA officer at T4 sleeping in her case..... or maybe because she came together with her sister & mother they close one eye.

Still wondering how she did it..... or the regulations really has been changed. I did ask my sources in Cantonment..... no one is saying anything at this moment.
Their standard reply is "wait for announcement."...... KNN all kenna spook by this OSA nonsense.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That WL from JM14 came back less than a year after balik kampung.
Maybe the ICA officer at T4 sleeping in her case..... or maybe because she came together with her sister & mother they close one eye.

Still wondering how she did it..... or the regulations really has been changed. I did ask my sources in Cantonment..... no one is saying anything at this moment.
Their standard reply is "wait for announcement."...... KNN all kenna spook by this OSA nonsense.
wow social visit with family can work

really surprised 👍👍👍
Old 13-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she came back to finish off her term work. If not she'll be barred from entering for 2yrs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1