The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayohdewbew View Post
Visited Heaven Massage in BKK.

Paid 4000 for the VIP room that came with a jacuzzi. I forgot her name, but the place and service is legit. Clean rooms albeit slightly old interior. Service was amazing, girl was not a time watcher. Showered me, did some massage first then proceeded to the jacuzzi. Followed up with Nuru massage and did my first shot on the inflatable bed. Proceeded back to the jacuzzi & kept talking more, continued to give me a massage & let me have a second go when I was fully aroused again.

Overall, if I were to visit BKK again I would 100% go back here. Gave the lady a nice tip for the service.
I find HeavenBKK good. Girl provides excellent gfe and DFK by initiative. It is difficult to find Nuru girls at other Nuru places willing to give good gfe like this. However the showering / washing up part isn't as good as Doki and Kokoro where they do it on the mattress or sukebe chair.

Also, the Nuru inflatable mattress seems smaller in size which limits the kind of actions the ML can do on you. My legs extended over the other side. And at certain positions where both your and the girl put weight on, it reached the floor. The mattress is too thin.
Old 24-08-2023, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boobslovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Popular Nuru Massage in Bangkok

thanks for info! Soon will visit BKK!
Old 25-08-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

My turn to contribute after reading from bros here.

Went to Auroro33 and took the 90mins + jacuzzi. Picked Lemon, I think she is the prettiest there, used to be from 666 but switch over to Auroro33. 90% similar to picture and look like a japanese. Boobs looks like B but feels like a natural C. Great attitude and service and DFK. Will RTF.

Damage : 3,300 (2,900 for 90 mins + 400 for jacuzzi), didn't give tips since I'm unsure of the market standard and I don't think I will be back in BKK anytime soon.
Old 25-08-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post
Visited SOAP MITU last month.

It's more premium at 5500 baht but it was very well worth it. 2 ladies photos caught my eye - Mai and Paris. Wanted to book Mai but ended up booking Paris and had an intense hardcore nuru session. She was very professional and much hotter than the photos (slim sexy and 0 fats).

It's does not seem like the full JP high end soapland nuru experience but her Mat play blew my mind (I've gone to Kokoro and even soaplands in Japan before and none of them were able to match Paris' skills).

It seems like SOAP has a 2nd sister shop that offers 'Thai-Mix' nuru service. It's in a different location, smaller room and mattress and cheaper price. I went to try it and it wasn't as good as SOAP MITU imo.
Tried Soap, Kokoro and Doki - concur with everything this bro is saying. It's less traditional nuru a la what you find in Japan and the other nuru parlors but by far the most intense mat play I've had in my life.

May not be everyone's thing.
Old 27-08-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went the other day to New Mystique at Soi 33, and they had a cheap 1500-1700 baht option which was 1h with b2b massage + hj. It turned out very good for me, we did mutual masturbation, i made her cum, real moans, super sexy small 19 yr old girl.. so great fun for a cheap price and comfortable rooms.

Anyone knows if there are other nuru places that provide 1h options below $1900? Which ones are they?
Old 28-08-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Ending me 3D2N stay in Bangkok soon..

Let me share a little on my experience for this trip..

I had been travelling to Bangkok for years so not really a newbie just trying to experience different places always.

Ytd was my 1st day.. I was very tired as I woke up at 4am to catch my very early flight. Time is precious so fatigue can do fuk itself.

1st target was to try Daisy Dream. Reached there around 3pm+ with ~10 girls available. I am a sucker for Fair Northern Isan / Chiang Mai girls, took that is the fairest 1 with the best eye contact. Too bad the Jacuzzi room was take and I didn't want to wait so went with the normal room. 3.5K / 90 / 2. Turns out Nicky is a MILF but that aside, she was awesome! GFE was good, she gave me the feeling of making love to a very good friends. She worked in Singapore before, so it gave us even more common topic. From start to finish she was great, brought me back to 1 dragon service. I slept probably 3 hrs and was pissed tired but she squeeze 2 shots out of me. Needless to say I was done for the day. Went for a proper massages and went back to sleep.

Today was a great day. After another maintenance massage at S24, I took a little walk around although it was blazing 38deg.

First stop was Doki Doki then Heaven Massage at S31. Unfortunately, the selection was meh.. Doki had 6 and Heaven had 2. Didnt wanna waste my limited shots, my next stop was Mitu and my back up was Kokoru.

First time at Mitu, there were 2 bros ahead and by the time they chose, I only had 2 choices left. As you can imagine 38deg at 2pm, I was quite baked by the time I sat done at Mitu. Took a dive and went for their premium lady @ 5.3K / 60. Paris was amazing! Feels like back to uni days. small nips, pink abalone.

Nuru was very different from Kokoru. It was way more slippery and it kinda destroyed the feel a little. I went soft halfway due to the slipperyness but she awake the lit bro with little effort and we finish the round. She did offered another round if I can do it but again with my next destination planned. I didn't wanna waste my swimmers. Exchanged line and said our good byes. I will want to meet her again, she was great fun.

Staying in the right location is very very important. This trip I'm holed up at S15, 2 mins to Asoke BTS and 3 mins to Sukhumvit MRT. I went back to the room to drop off my stuff and rested awhile before heading to my next spot, La Belle.

Arrived at 5.30pm with ~15 ladies to choose. 1 caught my eye and at the same time the Papasan offered his recommendation which happened to be the same lady that caught my eye. 5.5k / 90. She turned out to be equally amazing as Paris from Mitu. this time round the GFE was 12/10. She was really chatty and we exchanged line contact at the end and we agreed to meet again on my next trip in November. 90 mins flew by and I was late for my appointment with my tailor to do 1st fitting. Quick walked to the Mrt station and 1 stop I am back to home ground.

My first time to La Belle and I am amazed. I had always been a Poseidon customer but lets just say I will not be heading back to Poseidon anytime soon. The room was many folds better. Newer and feels much cleaner.

I am contemplating if I should head to Thermae, order room service. Or just call it a day. The early flight was one of the factor and plus the heat, this trip does feel a little tiring for me. This trip feels kinda lonely, been awhile since I did a solo trip to Bangkok, I normally do 24hrs stopover or I'm normally with 1 or 2 like minded friends. Feels weird that I am feeling this way as I travel alot like 15 - 20 trips/ year for work and I am mostly alone.

Lastly as a tip to bros who are less experience. Choosing girl in general not only in Bangkok is a skill, skills that isn't very hard to acquire but requires the discipline/ will power to pass a girl and move to the next. its to not only choose the best looking girl but also the one that will have the highest probability to treat you well.

Its the same as you choose the girl, the girl also chooses you. If she looks away, forces a smile during the line-up, it more or less means she passes you, so you too should pass her. Doesn't matter if she is the prettiest, go for the next best. one with eye contact and genuine smile. If this shop don't have, go to the next. There is no lack of girls in Bangkok, just a matter of finding the right 1. There is only 2 or 3 or some 4 bullets for some we have a day. don't waste it.

Good luck and happy hunting.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post
Visited SOAP MITU last month.

It's more premium at 5500 baht but it was very well worth it. 2 ladies photos caught my eye - Mai and Paris. Wanted to book Mai but ended up booking Paris and had an intense hardcore nuru session. She was very professional and much hotter than the photos (slim sexy and 0 fats).

It's does not seem like the full JP high end soapland nuru experience but her Mat play blew my mind (I've gone to Kokoro and even soaplands in Japan before and none of them were able to match Paris' skills).

It seems like SOAP has a 2nd sister shop that offers 'Thai-Mix' nuru service. It's in a different location, smaller room and mattress and cheaper price. I went to try it and it wasn't as good as SOAP MITU imo.
Just saw your post. I had Paris too.

Similar to you. My mind was blown. She is amazing.

The sister shop is at S18. I didn't even bother. the ladies don't look as good as the ones in Mitu.
Old 29-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 22
seven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

doki-doki and kokoro not bad.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loki12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

havent been to mitu for years so went there. last time different location and still have bed now new location only water bed. choose paris 4500bhat 1 hr. full nuru service got AR and licking toes. when i told her i am from singapore she said wow i am the 4th singaporean for today. LOL may be the bro post up there leading it. anyway worth every single cent.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

I'm gg to stay in hotel berkeley , any good place for massage within walking or do they allow outcall to hotel. newbie to bkk . Seniors pls advise . TIA
Old 10-09-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
paneten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thonglor area alots of pretty girls
Old 11-09-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

https://www.wonderbangkok.com/services
Last month. Wonder Massage - budget Nuru massage. Counter ladies were nice. There were about 6 gals. Looks from 5.5 to 6.5. I took Mirin. Normal massage 2500 but Nuru is 3000. Rooms quite dated and aircon trips at times. The nuru is just rubbing their boobs on your back with nuru gel for a short while. Don't think she is trained for it. Sex was good and very accomodating. For here I think just take normal package will do. I have been to doki doki and the Plaza prior covid. A different league. Next trip will try Mitu and AYA massage based on review here. Hopefully get proper Soapy or Nuru massage.
Old 17-09-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

just tried doki-doki yesterday.. other than place abit old, it is clean & service was great

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 17-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

16/9/2023

SOAP/Mitu. Is my go to place whenever i visit BKK. Too bad Paris was either not working or fully booked that day. Booked Mai thru line. Went there and the receptionist recognize me and asked me if I wanted to get another girl for MFF as she remembers that i always go for 2. Chose Bule for a total dmg of 6400 (discount of 1k). Service was great as usual. Mai was leading the action and i can see that Bule was still quite inexperience. Had a wonderful time there.

Mai is a very slim and slightly darker. But she provided very good service probably just behind Paris in that.
Bule is has bigger (enhanced) boobs but quite fair. I find her body very much to my liking as she has some meat.

SOAP is more towards service oriented. Those lady working there might not be the prettiest or have the best bods but they make up for it in the service. So those looking for SYTs or Angelababy face type probably should skip it. But those looking for good service and a good nuru experience should try it once. but make sure to make a booking.
Old 17-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to a few Nuru places (Ola Ola, Heaven, Doki was too busy and need to wait) but mostly are old woman so in the end decided on Julia from Kokoro.

Service was decent but took too long for the 1st shot to be released during the hot and cold BBBJ. Therefore during the 2nd fuck job, unable to release as not enough time for recovery.

Maybe next time should let her know that you want 2 shot from the start, so she will let you unload sooner and have enough time for rest.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1