The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
hhdark00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Good Old Memories

Hi, to the brothers of sbf, l have been lurking around in the forum for some time. And l decided to post and contribute some of my good past memories.

I used to be working in this pub at clarke quay area back in some days. At that time, l have some financial problems at home, and no choice, l jus have to go out and work. When l was there to work for my 1st day, the female boss introduced me her staffs and she asked this cute looking girl to guide me along.

This cute looking girl smiled at me and introduced herself as Melissa. She then asked for my name. I am Kenneth. She teased at me, Don’t be so tense up la. You shy iszit? I smiled and say no la. I was quite surprised by this girl, cos l find her to be very bubbly and initiative unlike my poly females classmates who always give a very arrogant and fuck up look.

Melissa then led me around the pub to hav a look and at the same time famailised with the surrounding. After showing me around, she ask me, u smoked? Ya, why ne? Wanna go out to the alley to have a smoke with me? l answered okays. Then we are outside the alley for our smoke break. I put the cigarette stick into my mouth, melissa closed up to me, and help me light my cigarette. I could smell the lingering perfume on her body. It was a very sweet smell.

Thanks. You don’t need to be so formal with me. hehe, l jus started working here earlier than you by 2 weeks only. We are both in the same boat. I say really, but you look as if you are a lao jiao here le. She laughed. We made some small chats before we go back into the pub and do our work.

to be cont....
Old 11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Good Old Memories

wah, not bad , a good start. Will uppz u when my power regains. Camping here to see ur encounters wif this cute looking melissa.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
korsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykorsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Second camper setting up tent as well.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NextDoorBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant wait to read the next part!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

At the end of the 1st day work, l mustered my courage to ask from melissa her hp no. Melissa, can l have ur no, so anything l can contact wif u. She smiled and say ur hp pls? Then she key in her number into my hp. Nah, my no. Anything feel free to call or sms me.

Me: So now where u going? Home?

Melissa: Ya, where u stay?

Me: hougang

Melissa: l staying at pasir ris.

Me: Why not we go had sumtinz and then l walk you home?

Melissa look at me for a while and nodded her head. Ahhh, more time for me to understand her and chat wif her. For some reason, melissa attracted me. Her bubbly character and her that cute smile had already mesermized me. Me and Melissa settle at a nearby macdonald and we tuck in our food and chit chatting. For 1 week, me and melissa were always going to work together, do things together, chatting wif each other. I find my life to be more interestin and l am always looking forward to work coz l know l can get to mingle around with her.

On the 2nd week, melissa invited me to her home. She led me to her bedroom. Melissa bed room is like a tropical girl room. She seems to be a lover of hello kitty with a lot of hello kitty decorations. She sat beside me on the bed, and smiled at me. l asked her, why u smiled until so , she spoke softly, l like the way u are. You look dark and handsome. I blushed after listening to her compliments and l faced towards her, you look pretty as well, melissa, with one of my hands fondling her left leg. She smiled and soon both of us were frenching with one another. Her boobs were great. Very big and soft. And off, l pushed her down to the bed. Took off her clothes. And began to lick and nibble at her lovely boobs.
Ahh!!! She moan softly with both of her hands stroking my head. Really buay tahan le, l took off my pants and clothes. Rushed to my wallet for the cd.

She smiled at me say “u always go out make love with girls? “ l say no, specially prepared becos l noe l am coming to your house. She smiled at me and asked me to giv her the condom. She used her mouth to help me put on my cd, and slowly giv me a blowjob. Oh mind, The Blowjob is really heavenly as melissa slowly take my rod and using her saliva slowly licking all over it. I too want her pussy. So we were soon in 69 positions.

Out of the sudden, there is some noise outside the room. To be continued...
Old 13-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

Melissa and l stop wad we are doing, and l quickly dressed up and went outside the room to have a look.

It was melissa sister.

Am l disturbing u two, she smiled at me cheekily.

no no no, l smiled back.

l guess she noe wad both me and melissa are up to.

wei, is my sister ah? melissa call out to me.

l closed the door, and went back on bed wif her, smiled and kiss her forehead. l wan you again. And we continue frenching, till my dick become hard on again. l position my cock properly and insert into melissa lovehold.. melissa giv off a moan.

ur sister in house lehs...

melissa smiled and say is okie , she wont sabo me de. l continue thrusting into her, as l really wanna make love wif melissa. With her moanings and facial expression, l feel like a man taking in control of the whole game. l thrust and rub my throbbling cock in her vagina. l screwed her for at least 15 mins, both of us were perspirin all over. Decided to giv her a final screw...ahhhh, l unloaded my load into melissa lovehole. And l rest on her body. The feeling and sensation is so sweet.

Melissa positioned my face to her eyes. You loved me, ken?

l keep silent for a while before l nod my head. In fact, l had a dark secret in me which l feel kinda bad. But trust me brothers, l really do love melissa alot, and l really enjoy my times with her. Melissa is jus the gal that l desired, or u could say my dream girl. l regret not knowing her 1st. In fact, before l noe melissa, l actually did had a gf.
Old 13-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

l noe l shldnt be asking for points in this forum. Maybe my story is boring or whatever. But l really hope brothers will be able to see my efforts in contributing and up some of my points as well. Thanks bros
Old 13-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lsy84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear bro hhdark00, your story is really good. Read from the 1st part until now. Am waiting eagerly for the next part...hehehe!
Old 13-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

dollarnsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

i got no pts to up u , but pl cont the story aniway!
Old 13-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
goldenball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ,

lovely story.
please cont !
Old 13-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Continue with the nice story...
Dont worry points will come in due course if your story are good...
Old 13-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Good story will sure be appreciated and eventually will reflect in your points.
Keep going..

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 13-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!

Do keep on writing your story bro.
Old 14-05-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Thaitanium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice steamy story bro.

keep it coming
Old 14-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

pls do continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1