The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
23 yr old Student Vicky, Cosplay Queen, Solid Great Service and GFE (Room Included)

Dunno why, these few days seem to have lady luck on my side. Another of my long time cheong buddies whom I had not kept in contact for quite a while suddenly called me yesterday and told me he had a GEM to introduce to me. He told me this gal is damn good in service and is a cosplay queen. He told me that if I dun try her out, I sure regret.

Since I had some free time, arranged to meet up at her place. First impression of her, guai guai type gal who is pretty even without makeup. She told me she has 2 costumes, French Maid and Nurse...so proceeded to take photos...See her wearing the French maid costume, steam already, change into nurse costume, feel like boking her straight away...and like my friend said, Dun Try You Regret...Another HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BABE.

Anyway, her stats:

Name: Vicky
Looks: 7.5/10, sweet and pretty with seductive eyes
Boobs: 34B (Silky Smooth and Fair)
Weight: 44kg
Height: 1.58m
BBBJ: 7.8/10, Very wet BBBJ with a lot of head twisting, tongue licking and deep throat
Catbath: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.2/10, very wet, very tight and a lot of moaning. Very proactive and likes cosplay. Can request her to dress up either as a MAID or as a NURSE. Likes Multiple Positions and and bonk her on the bed, by the TV cabinet, washing machine, in the bathroom etc.
Breast Massage: 7.5/10. Though her boobs aren't that big, she does a pretty good breast massage.
Overall: 8/10 Seldom find a young pretty thing who is into cosplay and also really gives great service and loves sex.
Frenching: Yes, like tongue fighting
GFE: 8/10 Just like bonking your GF
AR, RAW, ANAL: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hour: 24 Hours Daily.

Pics and Contact, click HERE

To view my other GEMS and get their contacts, click the links in my signature below.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 23 yr old Student Vicky, Cosplay Queen, Solid Great Service and GFE (Room Include

Sexy little SYT .... upz to support bro TD
Old 03-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 23 yr old Student Vicky, Cosplay Queen, Solid Great Service and GFE (Room Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Sexy little SYT .... upz to support bro TD
Thanks for your support
Old 03-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support!Support!Support!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Dunno why, these few days seem to have lady luck on my side. Another of my long time cheong buddies whom I had not kept in contact for quite a while suddenly called me yesterday and told me he had a GEM to introduce to me. He told me this gal is damn good in service and is a cosplay queen. He told me that if I dun try her out, I sure regret.

Since I had some free time, arranged to meet up at her place. First impression of her, guai guai type gal who is pretty even without makeup. She told me she has 2 costumes, French Maid and Nurse...so proceeded to take photos...See her wearing the French maid costume, steam already, change into nurse costume, feel like boking her straight away...and like my friend said, Dun Try You Regret...Another HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BABE.

Anyway, her stats:

BBBJ: 7.8/10, Very wet BBBJ with a lot of head twisting, tongue licking and deep throat
FJ: 8.2/10, very wet, very tight and a lot of moaning. Very proactive and likes cosplay. Can request her to dress up either as a MAID or as a NURSE. Likes Multiple Positions and and bonk her on the bed, by the TV cabinet, washing machine, in the bathroom etc.
Breast Massage: 7.5/10. Though her boobs aren't that big, she does a pretty good breast massage.
Overall: 8/10 Seldom find a young pretty thing who is into cosplay and also really gives great service and loves sex.

No House Calls Available

To view my other GEMS and get their contacts, click the links in my signature below.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
PaulBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Afternoon support
Old 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Night bump
Old 03-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Anyway, her stats:

No House Calls Available

Old 03-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Night bump
Old 04-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster

Anyway, her stats:

No House Calls Available

Old 04-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Morning bump
Old 04-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dllixinzhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have another section last Friday with Vicky

The service is still excellence.

Looks: 7.5 without makeup, score more if do.
Figure: 8/10 curvy body
Boobs: B (natural and very very nice to hold)
Catbath: 8/10 (lick you all over with boobs massage... nice!)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (she is damn a good sucker> nearly cum on that...and must ask her to stop before shooting out. shiok!)
Frenching : yes, tongue fighting
Painting: yes
Finger: yes, she love it
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating, very tight and wet)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, attentive and chatty, no time watcher)
Location: easy to locate,clean and cosy, room is very big. very easy to park.
Damages: $100 include room + CD
RTF: yes.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dllixinzhe View Post
Have another section last Friday with Vicky

The service is still excellence.

Looks: 7.5 without makeup, score more if do.
Figure: 8/10 curvy body
Boobs: B (natural and very very nice to hold)
Catbath: 8/10 (lick you all over with boobs massage... nice!)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (she is damn a good sucker> nearly cum on that...and must ask her to stop before shooting out. shiok!)
Frenching : yes, tongue fighting
Painting: yes
Finger: yes, she love it
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating, very tight and wet)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, attentive and chatty, no time watcher)
Location: easy to locate,clean and cosy, room is very big. very easy to park.
Damages: $100 include room + CD
RTF: yes.
Thanks for your FR
Old 04-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Afternoon bump
Old 04-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Afternoon bump

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread