The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 9
Taogirlsnet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaogirlsnet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaogirlsnet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 【淘女网】SGlocalmassage.info【VIVI】VIDEO!PREMIUM INTRO! SPECIAL SVC. JAP Nuru B2B. 2X6

Old 11-05-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【淘女网】SGlocalmassage.info【VIVI】VIDEO!PREMIUM INTRO! SPECIAL SVC. JAP Nuru B2B. 2X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taogirlsnet View Post
PREMIUM INTRO!精选介绍!
Vivi ☎ 9131 7821 ☎ Vivi

NEW VIDEO!
VIVI SPECIAL SVC VIDEO/日本洗浴服务视频
*This special service apply on 60mins & 90mins package*
👍👍👍👍👍

*Vivi had many years of massage experince, 100% no bullshit*
*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

Personal Data

Name : Vivi
Origin : China
Ht/Wt : 158/43
Bustline : 34B
Languages : Chinese

SERVICE SHE PERFORM/ALLOW
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

[Shower together] [鸳鸯洗浴]
*She will strip and shower with you*
👍👍👍👍👍

NEW VIDEO!
👍👍👍👍👍

[Whole Body Massage & Oil] [全身按摩推油]
*She will be fully nude 一丝不挂*
-Physical relaxation
Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
-Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
-Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
-Greater flexibility and range of motion
-Enhanced energy and vitality
-Help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears

[Japanese Back to Back Massage] [日本式B2B全身按摩]
[As Per Jap Style Massage, She Will Apply Nuru Gel & Will Use Body To BodyStyle To Grind & Massage Your Whole Body!]
*Both of you will strip naked and she will use a water based gel and start grinding and teasing your whole body sexily and sensually! SUPER SONG!*
👍👍👍👍👍

[5G Autoroaming] [触摸全身]
*Roaming of whole body is allow during the whole session*
👍👍👍👍👍

[Head & Abdomen Treatment] [头和腹部按摩]
*While Laying On The Steam Bed, Be Pampered By Her Massaging Your Head & Abdomen Area*

[HDLY] [海底捞月]
*Performing erotic hand movement on your dick and balls*
👍👍👍👍👍

[Juagen] [抓根]
*Your manhood therapy. She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement. To Promote Better Sexual Life*

[BooBs Massage] [胸推]
*She will use her boobs and nipples to massage you, shiok!*
👍👍👍👍👍

[69Hand job] [69打飞机]
*This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! She will position herself in 69 and you know what to do next. Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max! Her gentle touch and slow body touch will make you surrender in no time*
👍👍👍👍👍

[Attitude & GFE] [服务态度/女朋友感觉]
*Guarantee good attitude and good massage, not a time watcher & powerful kc feel.
保证按摩好,态度好,女朋友感觉强*

*Services She Don't Perform/Allow
[Service Not Mentioned Above]
OTHERS SERVICE NOT STATED PLEASE NEG WITH HER DIRECT

Her Charges:

$100/SPECIAL SVC + Whole Body Massage + Head & Abdomen Massage + HDLY With 2xHJ/60 Mins
or
$120/SPECIAL SVC + Whole Body Massage + Jap B2B Massage + HDLY With 2xHJ/60 Mins
or
$160/SPECIAL SVC + FULL Massage Package + Jap B2B Massage + HDLY With 2xHJ/90 Mins

NEW VIDEO!

Vivi ☎ 9131 7821 ☎ Vivi
Support and camping for more mr

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 11-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Next up :

Old 11-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron View Post

Wanted to try a different ML today and decided on VIVI. Turns out to be an excellent choice.
Looks – Very attractive, have the wife next door looks whom you wish was your own wife.
Body – She is petite,slim and slender, the kind of figure of magazine model.
Massage – Attentive to your request and make her best efforts to relax your tensed muscle.
Nuru – BEST EVER. i had tried many so call Nuru but VIVI is surely definitely know what’s she is doing and she will really bring u to heaven.
Sensual /HJ – Cannot tahan long seeing such a sexy young wife next door HJ me, feels like a dream come true.
GFE – Very nice to chat to, make you feel like you are having a relaxing dating session with your pretty lover.
RTM – Confirm. Can’t wait to quickly see this lust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Tried booking her for quite awhile but guess she was busy and didn’t respond. Decided to try again and she responded! Got an immediate booking and headed down.
Looks : 7.5 / 10
Boobs : 7.5 / 10 ( happy B )
Nuru massage : 9 / 10 ( really does put in effort and give you a good time. Must try! )
Massage : 7 / 10 ( just enough to ease pain )
HDLY : 9 / 10 ( knows how to tease and stroke you the right way! Try not to cum bros! )
GFE : 8.5 / 10 : ( she knows how to break the ice and treats you well )
RTM : yes!
Support and up for the mr

Next up :

Old 11-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Taogirlsnet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaogirlsnet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaogirlsnet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 11-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakah View Post

Ok long time no play and no long time no write FR but at request of VV here is my honest FR.
**I am not link to TS in anyway.
About VV — Petite lady, MILF, Chatty, Service oriented, Not big boobs but everything else adds up to an excellent figure. Looks resemble Maggie Cheung somewhat. She showed a picture of her in her teenage years and boy does that look like Maggie Cheung when she first appeared on screen. Now she has a kind of “ancient beauty” to her just like Maggie Cheung now.
Service Experience pt1 — The warm “mosha” was relaxing, no heavy scrubbing just enjoy the feeling of her rubbing the stuff over me was enough to get the circulation going. First HJ was a teaser with gentle flowing strokes and light cat bath here and there. Love it when she seductively whispered in my ear telling me the next round is where the real fun begins! So exciting and relaxed at the same time! What I did not expect was that she stripped naked and took me the shower She showered me clean and washed places where the sun don’t shine. Now I am clean, refreshed and ready to enjoy the rest of the session!
Service Experience pt2 — Now please remember that it is just an hour session and by now 15-20mins would have already passed so get your expectations realistic on how much can be achieved in 60mins Went back to the massage bed and got covered up in towels for some proper massage and I stress PROPER. Massage proceeded for a short while before heat treatment was applied to neck and waist area. Don’t know what she used but felt like some kind of warm and I must say comfortable pillow. Any remaining stress or tension has disappeared by now. Was left like that for another short period of time to enjoy the warmth while she worked on the legs. Time is no longer something I can comprehend at this point but logically 20-30mins would have passed by now when she removed the heat therapy stuffs and began her HDLY. She has been naked all this time.
Service Experience pt3 — HDLY was very sensual and there is a mirror at the side to see what she is doing to you. This was followed by her BM and teasing plus soft moans. I’ve forgotten my name at this point in fact I can’t even remember if the HDLY or BM came first! It was just so sensual! Asked me to turn around for the second HJ again the wonderful strokes and a lot more licking MEOW! I enjoy caressing her body during the part, her smooth skin, curves…what’s my name? We ended up in a 69 position. I’ve never had a 69 HJ before but her pussy and ass in all their glory was in my full view. All I needed to do was raise my head a little and I would be able eat her out but I did not and used my fingers to explore the petals of her flower instead. I did not last very long of course.
Summary — Well worth it! It not just about shooting off a load or two when it comes to cheonging massage my brothers. Its about enjoying the whole process, the relaxation and the sensuality that comes with it plus the final climatic ending even though it is just a HJ. VV gives you all that. She is not new to this line so she knows what she is doing. She has many return customers and for good reason. Maybe you too will become a RTM as I know I will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodlover View Post

Tried VV last night as I was browsing for a good massage after my soccer game.
Fortunately, it was a fabulous experience.All these are worthwhile as her massage was as good as advertised. She was trained back home and her finger-press and strength control was excellent! Manage to massage me well and loosen all my tighten muscles.We proceed to shower as I requested and then started her sexy moves which show in her videos and this is the first time i experienced this type of service and i would say it’s a must to try!
All the time, she was not rushing, takes her time well to cluddle with me. She will use her pussy act as a sponge to rub through my whole body and allow my hand to roam freely.
She’s late 20’s but still maintained in good shape. Skin is fair and body contours are curvy and smooth. I must really made this point commendable as she really knows her strength and massage well.Her HJ is actually sensual and no hard feelings. Full of touches and definitely not that traditional type of pounding chillies. LOL… And her boobs massage with her moaning makes me cums in no time…. Just like having sex… Full of shiokness. Song Song till I’m lost…She’s a good chatter and the whole massage is full of topics.
Feeling relieved that I’m well entertain and pleased by a nice masseuse.
RTM – No problem.
Support and up for the mrs

Next up :

Old 11-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redescape View Post

very first MR in years…. was always lazy and relied on others MR. But upon vivi, i really feed this must be shared.
Vivi service is something which really stands out from the crowd. The slippery gel massage is so sensational which really allows the 2nd run to be so smooth without sweat.
Her petite built made the entire session even more desirable and returns is a must!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbran View Post

Just finished a session with her. I was a little confused as to where her location is at first but she patiently guided me to where she was. Arrived at her doorstep and was greeted by a gorgeous lassy. Asked if i wanted to shower so i said yes and took her up on her offer. Shower was not SOP at all she rubs you real good front and back with her ample assets. Makes you feel relax and not commercial at all.
Went back to her room and went for my first round. I roamed all over as she was working on my shaft and exploded shortly after. She gave me pecks on the lips which i like.(Frenching is not a MUST for me) She keeps smiling at me and biting her lips which is rather cute and playful.
Massage was really good for me, i am not a very large person so it does not a large amount of force for me to really feel a massage. She was very considerate and told me to tell her if she was too hard or soft. We chatted during the course of the massage, asked her about her family etc etc.
After that went for round two, she moaned really loudly as i roamed her body once more and once again finished relatively quickly. We concluded the session shortly after. All in all no commercial feel and very patient. To top it off, she is nude the entire session as well.
Looks: 7.5/10 (not SYT type but still looks good for me)
Massage: 10/10 (with years of experience that makes u feel damn relax,not the piano type)
Service: 10/10 (so far the best and she really do her job right)
HJ: 10/10 (Best is the word, no rushing at all)
Autoroam: Yes (Busy with that the whole time)
Attitude: 11/10 (very friendly and polite lady)
RTM: Yes, will recommend to friends too.
I WILL BE BACK!!
Support and up for the mrs

Next up :

Old 12-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Old 12-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Next up :

Old 12-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Goodlover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodlover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried VV last night as I was browsing for a good massage after my soccer game.

Fortunately, it was a fabulous experience.All these are worthwhile as her massage was as good as advertised. She was trained back home and her finger-press and strength control was excellent! Manage to massage me well and loosen all my tighten muscles.We proceed to shower as I requested and then started her sexy moves which show in her videos and this is the first time i experienced this type of service and i would say it’s a must to try!
All the time, she was not rushing, takes her time well to cluddle with me. She will use her pussy act as a sponge to rub through my whole body and allow my hand to roam freely.

She’s late 20’s but still maintained in good shape. Skin is fair and body contours are curvy and smooth. I must really made this point commendable as she really knows her strength and massage well.Her HJ is actually sensual and no hard feelings. Full of touches and definitely not that traditional type of pounding chillies. LOL… And her boobs massage with her moaning makes me cums in no time…. Just like having sex… Full of shiokness. Song Song till I’m lost…She’s a good chatter and the whole massage is full of topics.

Feeling relieved that I’m well entertain and pleased by a nice masseuse.

RTM – No problem.
[*]Jazz (yihonglou)[*]Binger,LiLi (nohorserun69)[*]Tina (alfa romeo)[*]Jing Jing (haonan25)[*]Ping Ping,An An,Xiao Ting,Gi Gi (newcargodfather)[*]Xuan Xuan,Micky,Angel,BeBe,Xiao Xiao,Ting Ting (pussy licker)[*]Bai Hui,Lan Mei (Leicester)[*]Milk,Peach,Sophie (littlefat)[*]Zi Wei (liquid@cid)
Old 12-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Next up :

Old 12-05-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Welcome to

【sglocalmassage.info 淘女网】
Our beautiful masseuse provide
NEW BBBJ + massage
nuru b2b massage
pro massage
manhood therapy
& many extra service.

CLICK ON THEIR LINK FOR MORE DETAILS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1