The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wiikii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok days

In the past I used to go Bangkok occasionally.

From blur blur newbie to ok ok then ends.

It started at papong. It's wonderful for young men (then) like me n buddies.
Many bar full of bikini gals on poles.

We went into one that we think have prettier gals.
Buy a beer and can look all you want. Look more, hot more.
The gals will walk pass n u can exchange a few words n touch a bit.
U buy a beer for her n she will sit a while more. More tcs.

Later we found that as u drink, the gals walked pass will put extra beer tickets
Into your bill holder. You need to note what the put.
We learned that "pay bar" will get the gal off dancing duty and stay with you.
So we pay for one gal we like each.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster

Re: Bangkok days

After gals were off dancing they are free to go out.
Asked the rate from mamasan and off to hotel.

The gals were wearing normal clothing after reserved.
My gal and I was walking like sweet couple, hand on waist to cab.
Being newbie, once booked the gal, no music or dance was in my mind.
All I can think of is hotel.

On cab, same hotel but my buddies all took separate cabs, I started more
Roaming actions. The gal speaks english. Oh my what firm B
Breast and she look so young around 21. I keep one hand on her
Breast the whole cab ride while I started kissing her ear and neck.
She got a Chinese/Thai mix look. My dick was hard on. And she look
A bit high on drinks. I was a bit high but not too much. I never like to
get drunk. Miss all the wonderful feelings.

Still on cab, she started to put one hand into my shorts.
Oh my, young dick is sensitive, can wait to reach hotel.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Reached room. Our hotel was five star. My gal was excited with the room. Me lagi more sexited. This is new to me. She started to stand in front of the full panel window and admire the scene. So we started some small talk.

In my heart was a bit knn what am I waiting? But I decided to play along to enjoy the night. I found out she was a uni student. She show me her student pass. She only do this part time. Whoohoo I think. While we talk in front of the window, I was hugging her from behind. Two hands on breasts. I am a leg person but this is best position at the time. One of my hand slowly move down her flat tummy to her pussy area. I can't help to push my hard groin to her backside. Then I remember something.

I ask her do you have cd? She say no. Damm. Shit, go find 7-11 now?
I decided to call my buddy for 2. Yes 2. He answered call and F me. They are doing yuan yang yu but say go and take anyway. Lucky, no need to call next buddy to get F.

When I come back my didi already went down with such let down. She was sitting on the bed with her clothes on. We started kissing and took off my clothes. She licked my nipples, now my hand on her legs. Firm and smooth.
Love the feeling of running my hands up her skirt. More exciting than she's naked. My hand reached her panty, it's not wet. I run my hand into her panty and feel her slit. It's wet all right just not soaking panty.

With that I cannot tahan and pushed her head down to my dick. She didn't resist and suck it. The view of my dick in a young gals mouth. I was in heaven. She didn't go deep. About half dick, but no teeth. Moving up and down in good speed. After 2 mins or so I was like shit I better take out. Too late I let go my load in her mouth. Feeling my load she didn't let go of my dick, taking the full load until I stop shooting.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wa, shiok leh, camping also
Old 06-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

another Thai Cheongster!! welcome to the land of smile ...
2nd camper .... awaiting ..... cheers
Old 06-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Set up tent here
Old 06-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
88fuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reminds me of good BKK times as well......omg
Old 06-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
sirrusstar is a Helpful and Caring Samstersirrusstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it coming bro.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Thank bros for reading my Bangkok experience

-------

After shooting all my load in her mouth, she hold the load in mouth and walk to bathroom to spill out. I was thinking how nice if flow out mouth like Japanese show. I also think then how now, ending?

She walked out of bathroom and stand infront of me.
"ready to continue?" and smile at me in a seductive way.
I let her sit on my lap facing me legs opened. So seductive when wearing skirt and her pussy on my legs. I like Kungfu show both hands playing her firm boops. Want to enjoy this firm young body.

I started to unbutton her shirt. You know like those shirt the jap school gals type. Took off her bra. Surprise the two stars sticker still on her nipples. Those bro who went Bangkok will know what I mean. I peel off one by one slowly like opening gift. Woa nipples protruding. Not pink but the pop out type which I like. No bath nevermind. I suck them like 3 yrs old sucking milk. One hand under to her pussy, one hand squeezing her butt.

The pussy is wet. I put my middle finger in. Love to feel the warm vagina with my finger. Feel the warm smooth flesh inside. She didn't resist but started moaning. With that my dick risen again.

I put her lie down quickly pull down her panty and continue to finger her vagina. Leave her skirt on and started kissing her inner legs near her pussy. Love the feeling of going under skirt to feel the slender legs. Fulfilling my fantasy of going my hands head under those Japanese gals skirt.

I cannot tahan. With her head on pillow, my legs open, I put my dick in front of her face. She got my hint and opened her mouth. Two hands on the wall, I shove my dick into her mouth. I pump and fuck her mouth like a pussy. As I get more shoik I shove deeper and deeper. She put her hands on my thigh as I am shoving too deep for her. I stopped after a few minutes and I am exploding. Didn't want to shoot in her mouth this time. I just don't feel complete without putting my dick into her vagina feeling the warm and tighness.

I grab the CD beside and handed to her. Gal putting on for me make me feel good. Boy she opened and slip it on so fast. I guess she wants me to shove in the right place. Didn't bother to remove her skirt, I opened her legs and shove my dick in. No drying problem. Warm and tight enough. I started pumping missionary on a misson. Mission to go deep. I felt the end of the hole. My dick is average size only, but some gals you can feel the end. Extra feel when you hit it.

She moans eyes closed and open, looking at me. I was also busy looking at her face and my dick shoving her pussy. Like to see my dick shoving between the slender legs. I put my thumb on her clit, feeling it and my dick pumping. I can feel her vagina tighten. She came I think, resistance feels good. I continued to pump. I didn't change position. The second tightening came. I continue to pump and fonder her inner legs. She tightens again. I wanted to pull out and put in her mouth to unload as I already CIM earlier. Not every gal agrees. Too late, too high. I pushed as deep as I can into her vagina to cum. I was in sky high. Cumming in this young uni gal.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Bangkok is fun!! But it seems like "Bangkok" fever is coming to Singapore too... So many Thai fun here!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
MasterBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reminds me of my young and wanton days. On hindsight those was days of utter foolishness. But we grow wiser with each experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1