The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events In CP

any bros have some contact in CP?
i m going there for bix trip. if cannot play there n it become dead city. my whole trip i feel like dying...
any bros kindly pm me some contact....
3Q3Q....
Old 21-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Funky Man is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to several Big Brothers who gave Advice.

I am going to GD mid May. A few have advised to postpone. I think this is also problem for many other bros who have booked and prepared the leave early of the year before the Feb big hit...
Old 21-04-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yanisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Man View Post

I am going to GD mid May. A few have advised to postpone. I think this is also problem for many other bros who have booked and prepared the leave early of the year before the Feb big hit...
Big groups hur?
Old 21-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
any bros have some contact in CP?
i m going there for bix trip. if cannot play there n it become dead city. my whole trip i feel like dying...
any bros kindly pm me some contact....
3Q3Q....
can still play but MM very much costly lor... as u now cant walk in to ktv like previous, must go thru "agent" or special contacts.

only cheaper is the hotel room, shopping etc. good for those come to just relax, golfing, massage n makan2.
Old 21-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

A Tale of Two Cities!

First, don’t keep on forgetting like I do, to never try to cross over to China at the start of any Hong Kong LONG week-end; and this four day week-end around the Guangzhou trade fair was a real doozey! Took me an hour and half of jostling, sweating, squeezing motionless, toes run over by luggage/carts to cross Lowu border to do something which usually only takes less than 10 minutes. But I think I still fared better than the 2-1/2 hours it took another friend to just negotiate the 2 borders at Shenzhen bay!

And as expected, Chang Ping seems to be bursting at the seams; first time I seen it like this in a long-long time! Taxis’ opening gambit back up to 20 and sticking at 15, YiHao dim sum a long waiting line, my favorite roast goose place fully packed, over to Lo’s, same thing! But….the crowds are different. Weird!! Lots of families, old couples, and of course armies of C Lies, complaining and bitching about everything – why is it so inefficient/dirty/crappy in China, this is Guangdong, why can’t they speak Canto, how things are not like this in Hong Kong blah blah blah!! And they were out in force at Pozolim too…with their brats even! And of course a few uncomfortable looking guys there too.

I even suspect there may at least be one errant husband or another who’s taking the opportunity of the yanda to bring in his own battleship to show her that there’s really nothing much at all to Chang Ping! And also lots of young Hong Kong couples with their cutey-cutey (NOT!) identical tee-shirts walking hand in hand. Even a few of these young bucks actually carrying their girl-friend’s hand bags for them. Really?! Sheesh!!

Guess Chang Ping has become a place where Hong Kong families/couples etc holiday at to get away from the crowds and their pigeonhole apartments! Or even people from Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc where things ain't no longer cheap. Chang Ping, a cheap place to get away for a dirty week-end; A place where they can luxuriate in five star luxury for a fraction of the cost, eat well cheaply – and all within an hour or two without having to fly. Especially since Shenzhen is now getting expensive too. But what’s strange is that whilst some places like 85, Lo’s, the goose restaurants, Yihao dimsum etc were operating at capacity, others seems to be totally empty; as if the crowds were following some kind of tourist or restaurant guide! Even the Cultural center Boton, which in the past had always been busy, was only half full the evening I took a friend out for her Birthday. And oh, the same singer here as at Key lounge – where she sang with a two piece backing, instead of just singing and strumming alone on her guitar.

Meanwhile, businesses closing shop whilst new ones springing back up goes on. Tommy Boy coffee is now a shoe shop, Taco bakery now a dumpling take-away, downtown Boton now a phone shop, Key Lounge now with the Chinese live band – and a decided more “Chinese” atmosphere with hardly a white face seen there anymore. No. 8 restaurant across from Rainbow is now being decorated into some kind of shop (?), and of course, the previously seemingly forever there SWL Kam Ho is now shuttered. But guess what - all the shop spaces at the LCC mall, pedestrian street, HuaRen etc seem to all be occupied and operating as usual - never mind if there’s customers or not!!

And mongers? Yeah, I also observed bunches of guys congregating and walking about, some with their li’l hunnies in tow, some seemingly trying their best to just innocently walk apart from their love of the night; and of course, fully KTV made-up gals scurrying about to their appointed dates at restaurants, Veggie KTV’s, Key, 18 and what-not. But even on this, there was a bit of disconnect with different groups of mongers; one I was having dinner with to plan the evening’s activities opted to NOT go on, even to Xing Party, as another group of our friends actually got GA checked there and it ended up with them having to pay quite a large sum to avoid any further problems.

But as it so happens, another group phoned me and invited me to go over to Singing Dragon where they were partying. I dropped in for a while and sure enough, it felt – sort of – like the good old days with lots of drinking, singing, tom-foolery and of course painted ladies! But even here, there was a fly in the ointment; my friend happened to be sitting with a girl and paying KTV ++ rates for her, whilst just a couple weeks ago, I was with the same gal at BBS rates! Of course I didn’t say anything – why spoil his good mood? So I just opted to meet up with another girl at Key lounge instead.

And the long term denizens of Chang Ping? I feel that there are still quite a lot of them hanging on in the expectations/hope that things will soon turn around. A couple of my mommy friends are even daily bus-sing in girls from Chang Ping to their replacement KTV’s in Long ha, Huizhou etc. So they ain’t all abandoning the good ole HMS CP for good yet!

I really don’t know what to make of developments in Chang Ping these days! I guess only time will tell.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 21-04-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old 21-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
can still play but MM very much costly lor... as u now cant walk in to ktv like previous, must go thru "agent" or special contacts.

only cheaper is the hotel room, shopping etc. good for those come to just relax, golfing, massage n makan2.
To my understanding the prices is the same for most mms...for hmtl gals they drop their prices. That's what I got from my sources..

Heading there next week to meet up with my wechat gals but will get some mms for my friends.
Old 21-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
To my understanding the prices is the same for most mms...for hmtl gals they drop their prices. That's what I got from my sources..

Heading there next week to meet up with my wechat gals but will get some mms for my friends.
IMHO, it all depends on how you arrange to meet up with the gal; if through a mommy you previously know, or even these newly created "co-operatives" of girls banding together, they will for the most part just charge the previous rate.

If on the other hand its through some new operators who have now stepped in to fill the gap - agents, previous sauna and KTV managers/bouncers/kelefe's, then they will extract the maximum they can as they think they've got you by the short hairs. And their "premiums" can be very hefty - all the way from 60% of the total fee (when this all started) to now still approximating 40 or so percent.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 21-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
IMHO, it all depends on how you arrange to meet up with the gal; if through a mommy you previously know, or even these newly created "co-operatives" of girls banding together, they will for the most part just charge the previous rate.

If on the other hand its through some new operators who have now stepped in to fill the gap - agents, previous sauna and KTV managers/bouncers/kelefe's, then they will extract the maximum they can as they think they've got you by the short hairs. And their "premiums" can be very hefty - all the way from 60% of the total fee (when this all started) to now still approximating 40 or so percent.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Ya I guess so. CP now is definitely not recommended unless you got your own arrangements
Old 21-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ya I guess so. CP now is definitely not recommended unless you got your own arrangements
Yeah - but I'd say that this applies to most other places/pursuits too!

Say even that Huizhou Hengyuan Hotel being advertised here at RMB 368/398 - a quick check on China hotels website show rate of only US$48/RMB 298 including 2 breakfasts!

SEAJ
Old 21-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monkeygod28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Guangzhou last week. Just a word of advice..... They are lying low for the time being....

I call a friend which I know for a few years and she told me for the time being, SN are all closed for now. And many of the girls had move to other places for business. Now are all outcall service if u manage to have some contact there. However they also jack up the price.

This trip after some consideration I went to Huizhou which is 2hrs from guangzhou. Take a bus ride down to Huizhou. Check in the hotel as usual then went for some food.

Try calling a outcall service from an online ad. The girl arrived. Meet my expectation. 500 rmb.

Huizhou SN also closed when I get there so left with little choice too.
Old 21-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah - but I'd say that this applies to most other places/pursuits too!

Say even that Huizhou Hengyuan Hotel being advertised here at RMB 368/398 - a quick check on China hotels website show rate of only US$48/RMB 298 including 2 breakfasts!

SEAJ
It is true. Go to their official website. Then give them a call when u got there. The price is cheaper alot. Buy a sim card is $55 rmb and if u need to call back singapore remember to put 125930065 infront before dialing, there is a discount rate for that.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Man View Post

Try exploring other place or other provinces. Now CP is in the center of attraction. Try to stay away for the time being. Trust worthy tour agency organiser in this forum will advise you the same way.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

123ABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod28 View Post

Buy a sim card is $55 rmb and if u need to call back singapore remember to put 125930065 infront before dialing, there is a discount rate for that.
The above is for China Mobile, quite reasonable rates for calling back sg I think.

I recently purchased another prepaid sim card with data (think around Rmb50) from China Unicom. The magic number to put in front for cheap overseas calls back to sg is 101930065, just like the above. Check balance is number is 10011. The enquiry hotline number is 13070944690. Their website is www.10010.com

Hope this is useful.
Old 21-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Hi guys,

Totally unrelated to CP but I'm seeking some advice.
Had anyone used any online travel booking service before? Those affiliated to China.
Is this http://english.ctrip.com/ reliable and trustworthy?
There had been mixed reviews. Some are extremely good, while some are outrageously bad.
Old 21-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can you elaborate please; especially the context and definition of entertainment referred to.

Thanks
SEAJ
Entertainment as in what is/was CP famous for.
Cant remember if any location was mentioned.
How true is the report, I had no idea.
Just happen to view it on CCTV news.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread