The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
donutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I think about 8 pm would be the best time to go cause they have more girls at night time
Quote:
Originally Posted by upandunder View Post
What would be the best time to go ?
Old 05-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
icekittenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Donuts-korea

Wow think i'll try when i go back to seoul again this winter
Old 06-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! This really pique my interest absolutely!
Need arrange for a trip soon

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do u know what time donut close ?
Old 14-04-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

donutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
They open 24/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira55 View Post
Do u know what time donut close ?
Old 16-04-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eudora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Making sure I understand how it works.

I go say I from Singapore say I want club and choose the rates.
I get locker to put bag clothes etc go shower
Then go to waiting area to wait and let them know which type of girl I am interested in
Then girl will pick me up have fun at clubbing area
Then go massage area
Then shower and exit

Sounds right?
Old 17-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

So you tell them what type of girl you like when you choose the course then get a locker and go shower.
Then the rest as you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudora View Post

Then go to waiting area to wait and let them know which type of girl I am interested in
Then go massage area
Then shower and exit

Sounds right?
Old 21-04-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
deantan1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is as described.

1. They ask where you r from: say Singapore
2. They ask how you found out about them (choose the option on the table)
3. They ask which course you want + what kind of girl you like
4. Given locker + shower (shower area is open and provides toothbrush)
5. Robe up and head out >> mgr will ask you to wait a while
6. Mgr calls you and you go into a lift where your lady is waiting
7. She unrobes you and sucks cock
8. Leads you into a KTV-like hallway where you sit on a high stool while she continues BBBJ and two other ladies suck your nipples.
9. She instructs you to doggy her while she bends over the stool you sat on.
10. Go to room to complete the deed 1-1
11. Cum
12. Sit and talk cock a while + she offers you a beverage (I went for coffee)
13. She does soapy b2b massage back and front, then sucks cock
14. Go back to bed to suck cock, plus caps on and ride
15. 2nd shot.
16. Bye bye.

Time: 2:30pm
Working girls I saw: 8
The girl I got: 172cm, Slim (about 56kg) , C cup
Old 27-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudora View Post

Then go massage area
Then shower and exit

Sounds right?

Yes.

Once you chose a girl.

You will be usher to your locker and proceed with brushing teeth and shower.

Then changed into their robe and they will usher you to the lift and your girl will be waiting for you inside.

When you are inside, she will strip you and you a sensual bj. Once you reach your level. She will guide you to a high stool where two more ladies will follow and suck on your nipple while your lady giving you a bj. Proceed with fj in the hallway.

She will then lead you inside a room and finished up the first shot.

After that, you will received a very sensual nuru massage and bj and proceed with the 2nd shot.

Will rtf for sure
Old 01-05-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
S4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be heading to S.Korea next week with a group of 3 friends. I understand that I just need to present my Singapore IC and should be all good right? 3 of us are Chinese but one of my friends is a Singaporean Indian. Just wondering if we head there will he be accepted? I've heard stories of Indians not really being welcome at most places in S.Korea but I've never been, so I'm just curious about the accuracy of these stories. Anyone can enlighten me?
Old 05-05-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My donuts FR!

Went using google map/naver both accurate to find, shop has a big logo easy to find as well, quite discreet not at main street, walk inside was greeted politely and ask where i'm from and was ask how i know the place. Go locker room, shower, come out was ask what specs i like (tall/short/big/medium/etc), waited a few mins, then led to a room girl already waiting, immediately cat bath and enjoy the deed, no rush and was very accommodating, after first shot proceed to wash to prepare 2nd shot, AR all the way until i cant take it, took very long lol. after done, packup and go a happy client.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4u29 View Post
Will be heading to S.Korea next week with a group of 3 friends. I understand that I just need to present my Singapore IC and should be all good right? 3 of us are Chinese but one of my friends is a Singaporean Indian. Just wondering if we head there will he be accepted? I've heard stories of Indians not really being welcome at most places in S.Korea but I've never been, so I'm just curious about the accuracy of these stories. Anyone can enlighten me?
I went to donuts recently. I'm an Indian. I had to pay 290k probably cos I paid by credit card, and the lady manager told me that the girl may not have sex with me if it's uncomfortable for her due to Indians' big penis and that then there would be only hj and bj. I laughed and agreed. Probably it was her nice way of saying that I'll get only one shot. And she told me that night they have only 1-1 service.
Anyway I got a tall girl as per my wish and she did a great job of b2b massaging me with warm oil. It was heavenly and I was so turned on. Finnaly I unloaded a whole lot in her mouth while she was doing bj on me. After that she just chatted with me using a translator app and finally she said you can go back to your hotel and sleep. I didn't ask for a second shot and I don't know if I would've got one. But overall the b2b massage was new for me, so it was great. I won't forget this experience.
Old 14-05-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

googleboycot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to donut recently, the place is easy to find. Went around 6PM, and got welcome from the lady manager. They are very friendly with the foreigners. It will be a plus point if you can speak korean. Just tell you are from Singapore and know from sammyboyforum. Pay 290K for 2 shots with club mode.

First, you just need to wash body and take the robe. Then, when you are ready, you can go to the elevator where two ladies are waiting for you. As soon as the elevator is closed, two ladies start the service. You can agressively touch their bodies.

First session starts on the chair with club theme in front of the room. If you take two shots, you can release the first one here with doggie. The sensation was amazing. I think it can be only found in Korea.

After you release the first one, the lady will invite you to the room. Do the cat wash, and prepare for the second round. It is a plus point if you can speak korean as well. It will be more comfortable.

I definitely recommend donuts, will definitely came back when I have business in Korea.
Old 14-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

googleboycot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to donut recently, it is very foreigner friendly. Just tell that I am from Singapore. Got welcome from the lady managers. I took the two shots package with club mode.

I got a lady that is tall and slim. Her body is great. Another lady is quote small with short hair. Would be great to know their number as well. I think you can request if you know.

At afternoon, there are not many people so that you can have a private big place for you only. The sensation is amazing. Really recommend you to come to the place. The time flies so fast. If you want to be more slow, just take 1 shot is better, but I recommend to take 2 shot. 1 is never enough.

Will definitely come back here when I have business in Korea. Next time might want to have 2-1 session.
Old 15-05-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Just curious, is it even clean to have bbbj with the ladies?

I am not very sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1