The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 13-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Heading to the capital in 2 weeks. Can anyone advise if payment in cash is viable? Or everything digital already?
Old 19-03-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
tryer1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Pek next week. Any fun to recommend ? Still have those place that can choose from fish tank and then off to room for FS ?
Old 19-03-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijing2022 View Post
any contacts for outcalls? moved to beijing recently for work long term... still exploring and I heard all the QQ and Wechat (nearby feature) contacts are all scams...

PS I used to have an account where I posted alot of FRs for myanmar but that was back in the year like 2004. Can't find my ID any more so I lost all my rep
Good luck…. It was quite boring for me until my contract was ending then I manage to kc one of the Ktv girls.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

covid really wiped out the scene in captial?
Old 21-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
covid really wiped out the scene in captial?
Nope, alive and kicking hard. Economy not good so KTV quantity and quality are up a few notches. 1st time ever, a group of 20 girls came in and I want to pick half of them.

If you're in Beijing, try to use cash and 公安 are tracking digital transactions with big data. Safer with KTV but not ST/ massage. The girls get hauled up due to frequent transactions of "unique amount" during "unique hours" by complete strangers
Old 22-03-2023, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Nope, alive and kicking hard. Economy not good so KTV quantity and quality are up a few notches. 1st time ever, a group of 20 girls came in and I want to pick half of them.

If you're in Beijing, try to use cash and 公安 are tracking digital transactions with big data. Safer with KTV but not ST/ massage. The girls get hauled up due to frequent transactions of "unique amount" during "unique hours" by complete strangers
thank you for the input, bro. I will take note of that. Any agents or locations to recommend?
Old 23-03-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I recently realised even the grand old Maggies is already dead.

Guess no more punting babes of the Far North for a while in the Jing.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The oldest vices never dead. With the impact of Covid, many people will be struggling to restart.
The old venue might be gone, the week connected will know what's the new location. Just be more vigilant for scammers. With the bad time, they will be more rampant.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rockm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiko36 View Post
I was in Beijing last week and tried two options.

I stayed at a hotel in zhongguanchun with a ground floor spa. The spa is not associated with the hotel but I can request service 24 hrs. The girls also has a way to.get to my room without me going downstairs to pick them up. I asked for a foot massage and the girl who answered my phone call laughed and said they don't do that. They provide massage at around 788 RMB. I was horny and asked her to send someone up. Was surprised to find a young decent looking girl. Another surprise is that the girl took a shower first while asking me to get comfortable. She massages me for 30 minutes and got me rock hard, I asked for sex and she said no condom. She did a sensual nude HJ with full roaming but no fingering. And the best thing is that she did not ask for tips. Stayed the full hour.

I also Wechat Angel and she sent me pictures of Snow. Looks very nice. In person Snow is not as pretty as the pictures, but still pretty enough that I didn't reject. Snow is short, about 160 cm with natural B cup. She is very service oriented and open to pretty much anything.
Now in bj can share with me wechat bro I up your points thanks!
Old 11-04-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me of time in Qingdao years ago.
Mine was quite the opposite. I needed a proper kneading and massage, the hotel spa sent me a lady in a short cheongsam. The moment she entered the room, she started to roam me. When I rejected her, she's disappointed. Then the spa took a long while to send a replacement. This time a younger lady in tank top with cropped jeans. This one couldn't massage with strength. After some chatting, she told me she's a hairdresser in the hotel. I was probably the 1st guest who only wanted a proper massage.
Damn, it's so difficult to be occasionally proper. Lol
Old 11-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, good one there.

Hairdressing, facials and massage are all euphemisms in China
Old 11-04-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

They do alot of telegram there. Those going better get 2 phones or dual sim type. 1 with SG number that goes on data roam so that telegram can be used. The other with china sim as all the local okts require local number for verification.

I didn't have local sim so choices were limited to spa outlets.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Luv_JG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros, am in beijing after a long hiatus. I only have lily wechat, does anyone have any other wechat or spa contacts pls?
Old 16-04-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijing2022 View Post
any contacts for outcalls? moved to beijing recently for work long term... still exploring and I heard all the QQ and Wechat (nearby feature) contacts are all scams...

PS I used to have an account where I posted alot of FRs for myanmar but that was back in the year like 2004. Can't find my ID any more so I lost all my rep
Can share what you've learned over last few months?

Will be in bj and figuring out which hotel best location for convenient access. Do prices and availability get better further out from the centre?
Old 25-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xAuronx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
They do alot of telegram there. Those going better get 2 phones or dual sim type. 1 with SG number that goes on data roam so that telegram can be used. The other with china sim as all the local okts require local number for verification.

I didn't have local sim so choices were limited to spa outlets.
Hey guys, long time since I've been in Beijing, any recommendations on where to check out? Would appreciate the help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1