The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: New PT List 2022

It takes one racist bastard to start these kinds of chee bye comments and the rest will jump in like idiots as well. The WLs are not your faithful concubines waiting for you day after day for your meagre $50 that you will give them, maybe once a week or a month. They are here to make money and are more than happy to take in the foreigners on weekends, while you busy men spend quality 'family time' with your wife and children

If you have a gf or wife at home and still have an itchy cock to go Petain to fuck, then what more about these foreign workers. They live their family behind to come here to make a living by building roads to drive your luxurious car and HDB flats for you to live in. They also have urges. And the WL have no issues taking them. Then what the F is your problem?

Nabei, you talk Indian and Bangla smelly... then what about the tiongs? Sweet smelling is it? Have some respect for a fellow human being! If you are so high class, go pay more to go to a massage place. The fact that you visit Petain shows what kind of a stinky cheapo fellow you are and you dare talk about smelly Indians and Bangla. I clap for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain View Post
Saw smelly Indian keleng kia coming out from
Their rooms make me wanna puke. Those lasap Indian must be damn happy haha . Pity those ladies need to provide the service to smelly indians
Old 14-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: New PT List 2022

On the pulse. If members miss it in TV, access mewatch. This segment on HPV. Cervical cancer can infected men too. I thanked this Dr at NUH for saving our lifes. She said the protection for men is put on CD during sex. Media corp did not censored this part. We thanked them too.

Is 1 of the host, Germine Tan? SYT. Is she a local model. The producer hired her because she is an attraction.
Old 14-05-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia18 View Post
Ytd tried Jolene

FR
Face : 8/10
Body : 7/10 (small boob, long nipples)
Bj : 6/10 ( she don’t really suck, simple licking)
Fj : 4/10 ( she don’t let you penetrate fully, she just allow the tip of the dick head )

Rtf : no
Her CB also loose

But today she allowed me deep thrust and shoot on body

Old timer with her more ten years.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 14-05-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Her CB also loose

But today she allowed me deep thrust and shoot on body

Old timer with her more ten years.
other than Jolene.. any other WLs allow shoot on body?
Old 15-05-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia18 View Post
Ytd tried Jolene

FR
Face : 8/10
Body : 7/10 (small boob, long nipples)
Bj : 6/10 ( she don’t really suck, simple licking)
Fj : 4/10 ( she don’t let you penetrate fully, she just allow the tip of the dick head )

Rtf : no

Damn this Jolene still survive ?

the last i tried all pattern she try to prevent me from full penetrate ...
yet charge me FJ ...

I miss Lynn ...
Wonder if she come back ...
so far she willing to take my full penetration ...
Old 15-05-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Nubianknight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
It takes one racist bastard to start these kinds of chee bye comments and the rest will jump in like idiots as well. The WLs are not your faithful concubines waiting for you day after day for your meagre $50 that you will give them, maybe once a week or a month. They are here to make money and are more than happy to take in the foreigners on weekends, while you busy men spend quality 'family time' with your wife and children

If you have a gf or wife at home and still have an itchy cock to go Petain to fuck, then what more about these foreign workers. They live their family behind to come here to make a living by building roads to drive your luxurious car and HDB flats for you to live in. They also have urges. And the WL have no issues taking them. Then what the F is your problem?

Nabei, you talk Indian and Bangla smelly... then what about the tiongs? Sweet smelling is it? Have some respect for a fellow human being! If you are so high class, go pay more to go to a massage place. The fact that you visit Petain shows what kind of a stinky cheapo fellow you are and you dare talk about smelly Indians and Bangla. I clap for you!
Total respect bro. I saw those comments and was absolutely disgusted. This is supposed to be an understood brotherhood here I can’t believe someone is like that.
Old 16-05-2023, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
other than Jolene.. any other WLs allow shoot on body?
Capped FJ or no capped? 🤔
Old 16-05-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Capped FJ or no capped? 🤔
Even if capped FJ can quickly take out condom and shoot mah 😑. . . . .anyway, don't think legal WLs are allowed to do raw so if they let you just keep quiet bah. Even Petain got so many condom posters hahahaha
Old 16-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro had try H10R3? Yesterday saw her quite attractive compare to last time. She quote 40.
Old 16-05-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubianknight View Post
Total respect bro. I saw those comments and was absolutely disgusted. This is supposed to be an understood brotherhood here I can’t believe someone is like that.
once posted all the smelly keleng kia come out talk and complaoin hahaa
Old 16-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Wah bro thank you for the recommendation! Bobo really does provide a very good service. Bonus points for being very chatty as well. Her BBBJ sibei power sia!
Cheers brother,
Old 17-05-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Amazonia18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Eileen Ytd, service was not bad. Allow frenching capped bj, skinny small lady. Quite chatty!

Rtf : yes if others are not free.
Old 23-05-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Fong-yi last week. Still very chatty and friendly. Did long BBBJ with wet frenching and covered FJ. However, do not allow CIM now. Used to get CIM service before Covid but not now.

Overall, still a good session. She is a hard worker.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chjw18 View Post
Visited Fong-yi last week. Still very chatty and friendly. Did long BBBJ with wet frenching and covered FJ. However, do not allow CIM now. Used to get CIM service before Covid but not now.

Overall, still a good session. She is a hard worker.
Maybe need to be damn regular bah. See after few weeks how

If cannot CIM then shoot on body also good hahaha
Old 28-05-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey cheapo cb, it does not need a keleng kia to come out and talk. Anyone who has gone to Petain knows the women take foreigners on weekends. If you want exclusive service, pay more to take from the domes. Don't come here a whine like a cunt about sharing pussy with Bangla/Indians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
once posted all the smelly keleng kia come out talk and complaoin hahaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1