The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybarebones View Post
Yep. I got lucky that she was available when I went in.

I saw Fong Yi room got queue when I came out. I think she must be popular, as I have read from the other messages in this thread.
ya she is the PT legend!
Old 09-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
jimmybarebones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
ya she is the PT legend!
Ok... Next time must try.
Old 10-01-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PT nowadays more dicks than pussy, very limited choices now..
Wonder what is the OKT of H4 and H24 doing? So many empty rooms,
I’m sure after Covid a lot of WLs will be hard up of $$, only OKT of H10 got more biz sense, fast hand fast leg in getting all the girls.
Old 13-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When Michelle b back?
Old 13-01-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
When Michelle b back?
Some where in FEB
Old 13-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
When Michelle b back?
This weekend could be some lady's last week before CNY start. Most should be back in Feb.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guessing Lai Lai won't be coming back... Her ex room 33 is occupied by someone else

Hard to find someone matching her level
Old 14-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine brothers! Please be guided. This is the last weekend b4 CNY. There will be less WLs from next Mon to eve of CNY. I suggest you call it a year. Because WLs will be rushing to hit CNY sales, b4 return to Malaysia.
Old 18-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Can’t get cookie at all
Old 27-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mine brothers! Please be guided. This is the last weekend b4 CNY. There will be less WLs from next Mon to eve of CNY. I suggest you call it a year. Because WLs will be rushing to hit CNY sales, b4 return to Malaysia.
Please pardon me for asking - Will they b back this week? or next ?
Old 27-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Tried sally she use her big nipple to poke my 20 yr old asshole was damn hard till I pre cum she faster take my load into her mouth
Old 27-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
Please pardon me for asking - Will they b back this week? or next ?
Bros mentioned H10 is open but long queue. The rest should be next week
Old 04-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Sorry my friends! I borrow this thread to if I may, part 3 of Talking Point. Cannabis in BKK. Diana Ser cannot present this Part. Cannabis in RLD. I guess WL, FL and LBs have put it into their package to hook return customers. 1 such.

The girls apply THC into their CB, and customers taste it and got poison. 69 positions which we have experience in PT too. And we have wrote that some pussy taste sweet. Of course we dont have THC in Spore RLD.

My advice to member who travel out for enjoyment. Practice safe and boring sex, which is not worth the fun. Yes! Cannabis CD? Why not? In Talking Point BKK have massages and sweets with Cannabis.

Take care & be safe.

Last edited by jacky43; 04-05-2023 at 10:24 PM. Reason: This Cannabis in RLD may have reach JB
Old 20-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read through a lot of frs none stated ar bbbj and cim. These days petain road whores does not let customers cum in their mouth anymore. Previously I remembered those old bird whores provide this service at only 30 dollars. H16r19 if u guys remembered? I think she retired quite sometime back
Old 23-05-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Read through a lot of frs none stated ar bbbj and cim. These days petain road whores does not let customers cum in their mouth anymore. Previously I remembered those old bird whores provide this service at only 30 dollars. H16r19 if u guys remembered? I think she retired quite sometime back

Most PT WLs have tamed down their services.
Many dun do BBBJ, AR, AJ, DATY or Raw anymore even though previously these services were in their repertoire.
Now all guai guai follow DSC / AV guidelines.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1