The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

Just tried an esthe in Osaka. Was a Chinese lady who had been there for several years and honestly despite her being like... Maybe mid 40s, her service was great - she even offered me 2 shots lol. Do wish I had a Japanese girl instead.

Anyone can recommend Esthes in Tokyo?
Old 09-05-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Tried a deriheru or something the other day. I severely overpaid for a 2hr service but that was easily one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life. I reckon maybe my top 3 experiences. Now I'm stuck because I don't want to pay that much again but the lady was amazing and I'm kinda of the mindset that since its so rare to guarantee such a good experience I might as well give it another shot. Especially since the odds of me coming back to Japan this year is so low.
Old 11-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ganguro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Tried a deriheru or something the other day. I severely overpaid for a 2hr service but that was easily one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life. I reckon maybe my top 3 experiences. Now I'm stuck because I don't want to pay that much again but the lady was amazing and I'm kinda of the mindset that since its so rare to guarantee such a good experience I might as well give it another shot. Especially since the odds of me coming back to Japan this year is so low.
Which location is the deriheru at?
Old 11-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ganguro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Which location is the deriheru at?
Old 14-05-2023, 09:33 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Barubola only 2 girls serve gaijin. Misuzu can speak basic english pretty well.
Thanks for the info
Old 16-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Everain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Humble FR based on my experience in Japan. First FR in my life actually just want to share what it was like in Tokyo and Sapporo, really a heaven and hell experience. Please bear with me I'm not good with describing things

Tokyo
Barubola's Mirei Matsumoto, 1.5h ¥45000 any number of shots you can

Slender, B cup

Probably one of the most interesting but pleasant experience I had. Since I am able to speak Japanese, we chatted a lot about random topics and it felt like I made a friend there.
She was really chatty, friendly and able to converse in English fluently too.The session felt more like having sex with a fwb than lovers. After chatting, brought me to sit in the bathtub while she prepared the nuru gel and eventually sat in the bathtub together where the touching and playing began. Next was the mat play and gosh it was the most heavenly experience I had. Her body gliding over and covering every spot of mine in nuru gel just felt out of this world, imagine your entire body is feeling as much pleasure as your dick. Once covered, it was time to start but the end quickly came as I actually lasted for just 2 mins. She was TIGHT like SUPER TIGHT, tightest I ever had. If you're planning to try her, be prepared. During the 2 mins, she hugged me as if we were lovers and dfk, though her moans were a bit soft unlike the usual JAV but it was still pleasurable enough.

Second round was on bed and after some cuddling and chatting, she started with a bbbj filling my entire dick with her saliva and tasting it. It felt good but honestly can't remember the exact details since her pussy was the highlight. Second round was much longer and we fucked till we were both sweating. Started off with missionary, doggy and finished with her on top just as the phone rang. While packing up, we continued chatting and she gave me her LINE and told me to ask her if I needed help or recommendations in Tokyo so in the end we did become friends.

Overall a heavenly experience and my review definitely doesn't do her justice so please try her for yourself and experience how is it like.

Sapporo
Love Factory's Ryou, 1h ¥30500 1 shot

Gaijin tax 5k, nomination fee 2k, holiday surcharge 1k, after 4pm surcharge 1k.

The worst experience I ever had in my life. Before booking her, I did go to their website and did my research on her. She was quite pretty on her website and she even posted a video of herself full face and all. When I first saw her, she looks like a completely different person. I'm very sure it was a bait and switch but being in a foreign land I didn't want any trouble so I just went with it.

The experience just gets worse and worse from here. Standard SOP shower without any foreplay or touching, my dick was limp throughout the shower. She was loud and kept asking me to teach her English since we were conversing in Japanese. After shower we moved to the bed and I COULDNT DO ANYTHING. Can't put my lips on any part of her body including her lips. Can't even change position when i asked her and she was on top the entire time. 0 moans and she looked as if she was doing a chore. Eventually I went limp again and had her give me a hand job to finish off. There was still some time left but I really wanted to just leave the room. After finishing, she just sat across me and continued talking about English and how she couldn't understand foreigners etc etc, expecting me to teach her. Overall the worst experience I ever had so if you're planning to visit a soapland in Sapporo, avoid this place.

Thanks for reading.
Old 17-05-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

Anyone in Tokyo at the moment and want to explore together? Non-Japanese speaker here
Old 22-05-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays shinchi in Osaka close B4 12:00??
Can any bro or senior advise where to find lady after this hour?
Old 22-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Nowadays shinchi in Osaka close B4 12:00??
Can any bro or senior advise where to find lady after this hour?
you mean 12am? Dont think so. I was there a few weeks ago. Lots of ladies around that time.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 9
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

Quote:
you mean 12am? Dont think so. I was there a few weeks ago. Lots of ladies around that time.
hey bros, any massage with happy ending at namba area.
Read up TAG, neatest is club armour. but would like to see if there are others.

TIA
Old 22-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm went to matsushima shincii 12.30 am closed. Maybe tobita close later .
Old 23-05-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Currently in Kyoto.

Found a BJ bar. Worth a try. It quite exciting as it was my first time.

Bar name : N cats

Damage 80 for 45 min. 2 time CIM

Jap lady: 30-34 year, good and nice body, half naked, allow to touch any where except pusyy. Boob size was B, quite solid.

Service : 8.5/10.

You have to ask them if you wan deep throat or hold their head for mouth fuck.
Will revisit tomorrow to try other lady.

The weird part I'm finding them is, only certain lady is available thou there are many , I'm guess the rest are not so comfy serving foreigners.
Old 25-05-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
I'm went to matsushima shincii 12.30 am closed. Maybe tobita close later .
Yes, I was talking about Tobita. Still lots of people eating takoyaki at the end of the street haha

But tbh paying for hotel health or delivery health or soapland is still better than shinchi.
Old 26-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, I was talking about Tobita. Still lots of people eating takoyaki at the end of the street haha

But tbh paying for hotel health or delivery health or soapland is still better than shinchi.
I'm gonna try Matsushima Shinchi next week when I get to Japan. I heard the service is better and cheaper (abit) than Tobita. Will try the hotel/delivery health when in Tokyo.

I also want to try those セクキャバ Sekukyaba that can DFK with girls switching every 15 min, but still couldn't find where to go haha.
Old 26-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

I was at tobita and tried two. One was great the other can only penetrate and nothing else, kissing no, hugging no...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1