The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
realman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
Did you try fishing at the Starbucks at green belt 3 in Makati or Robinson mall? I never try, just heard that’s the frequent spots. You can also go to fb and look for uni student fl
U try and then let me know. Thank you
Old 01-06-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

This is what u get when u ask taxi driver for fl recommendation
Old 01-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Dollar View Post
Going Manila tomorrow. Any advice or contacts will be very much appreciated. First time going. Thanks boys !
let us know if u found good place
Old 02-06-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realman View Post
This is what u get when u ask taxi driver for fl recommendation
A 30 year old budget bonk non milf ? I doubt 😂 taxi double the price for milf
Old 02-06-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kickthrbucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realman View Post
U try and then let me know. Thank you
Sure, will let you know if I happen to fish there. I arrange everything online, just hope they all look like their pics.
Old 02-06-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you try fishing at the Starbucks at green belt 3 in Makati or Robinson mall? I never try, just heard that’s the frequent spots. You can also go to fb and look for uni student fl
Green belt has lot of lb that look convincing. Most freelancer turn up late after 11 pm at Havana, Havana closed now

Malate Robinson yes, lot of cheap freelancer and mamasan

Always don't go to your hotel, try short room and travel light to reduce scam

If you are a person with free time, better in trinoma

Online, 90% scams, become a business asking down payment and blocking

Quote:
Sure, will let you know if I happen to fish there. I arrange everything online, just hope they all look like their pics.
Most important, don't let them know too much about you, or it'll be the we are cops scam, sometimes actual cops also do that

Good luck
Old 02-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Green belt has lot of lb that look convincing. Most freelancer turn up late after 11 pm at Havana, Havana closed now

Malate Robinson yes, lot of cheap freelancer and mamasan

Always don't go to your hotel, try short room and travel light to reduce scam

If you are a person with free time, better in trinoma

Online, 90% scams, become a business asking down payment and blocking

Most important, don't let them know too much about you, or it'll be the we are cops scam, sometimes actual cops also do that

Good luck
Thanks bro for looking out for noob like us. I didn’t realize about short stay hotels. Will use that instead of my room.
Old 02-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for looking out for noob like us. I didn’t realize about short stay hotels. Will use that instead of my room.
Long long ago like an idiot I gave my real name and hotel info to few agencies. Mostly they are taking precautions but some followed up with threats of possibly asking sex, cops coming etc. It was bull but I know guys who got shaken by real cops freelance scamming. Or lady boy turns up and demands money

Ever since I tel myself, do business on my terms, I am powerful, or fuck off.

Whatever story they say for their precautions I don't agree. Especially after seeing enough Filipino police engaging in part time scams with guns

Only once I did pack my bags and change hotel after I realized the girl supplier was demanding down payment etc, lucky me was travelling light, grab bag, check out in rush.

Never ever since

I have no fear in Baguio or Subic but still have fear in Manila

Anyway since I am back in Baguio, colleges open, as usual lot of freelancer back. Filtering out to only permanent resident girls, not visitors, because permanent girls I wait until price go from 4k 1 shot to 2,500 2 shot.. I know cheapo me. But I send some small cash gift so I don't really take advantage

Here is few recent catches

Office girl, not exactly freelancer but needs cash

College girl

Mall girl

Old 02-06-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you have Facebook fake account, cover your camera and ask vcall. Still experts can feed different video .. lot of videos and pics reused.
Old 03-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you have Facebook fake account, cover your camera and ask vcall. Still experts can feed different video .. lot of videos and pics reused.
I always feel really naive when traveling overseas. Singapore is too clean and orderly, once out of the country, we become super sua ku.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always feel really naive when traveling overseas. Singapore is too clean and orderly, once out of the country, we become super sua ku.
You don't say one

Long before Facebook and SBF or even Yahoo groups I kena twice in 1900 number, offering SIa girl

First time, book room in lavender, guy turn up demand phone - because girl super private, no cellphone, quick thinking me gave my cheap Nokia after removed Sim card, and hide my communicator, and he said girl will come in 15 minutes. 1 hour later I realize I got scam

Second time still fall, another guy, offering nurses, turn up hotel ask full payment of 350. Horny me gave 100$ insisting I will pay balance upon girl appear and then an hour later realize got fxxk

I bet there's a lot of scam in Singapore not made public.

Ps, if I say 1900 number, some of you can figure out my age..
Old 05-06-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lfxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading the last 1-2 pages, seems like PH is a cowboy Scam town..
Even cops are out to scam... really need to extra vigilant.

Off topic, anyone knows if SG licence can be used in PH for bikes/cars ?
Or we need to apply some paperwork 1st.
IIRC, SG is international licence.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfxl View Post
After reading the last 1-2 pages, seems like PH is a cowboy Scam town..
Even cops are out to scam... really need to extra vigilant.

Off topic, anyone knows if SG licence can be used in PH for bikes/cars ?
Or we need to apply some paperwork 1st.
IIRC, SG is international licence.
Not that bad, if you use your brain .. or you are damn lucky like some guys I know who blindly get into taxi and still get back in one piece (I was one of them long long ago .. )

Just avoid making friends with strangers and such, or cops (some guys again are damn lucky can friend anybody .. ) you are good.

Philippines, No need license conversion for short stay, as long as License in English (as is SG License), no need international for use in Philippines

90 days from arrival, can use same license. Just keep a copy of the passport arrival page in case you encounter smart cop, especially in Manila. Other areas, nobody bothers license, because no thieving cops like in Manila making fake violations (like swerving, not stopping 10 seconds, and all bull you don't even know there's rule book,... )

or if in Subic Freezone or Clark, be careful, they follow US rules, like mandatory stop at crossing, first to stop first to go .. and all.

Other places - no sweat.

Nope, Singapore license is NOT international. You need AA international permit if you need it .. like going to countries that don't recognise Original SG license .
Old 06-06-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 2
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was in Manila a couple months ago and the nightlife scene is pretty poor. Scams and overpriced uglies for the most part. Maybe more luck with the online dating platforms to pick FLs but couldn't try this time.

A friendly taxi told me Angeles much better so if I go back that's where I would go.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy123111 View Post
A friendly taxi told me Angeles much better so if I go back that's where I would go.
Manila isn't that bad. But since p burgos and other ktv haven't recovered, tough. Good thing lot of freelancer. Bad thing, lot more scammer pretend to be girl

At least Angeles everything is in walking distance
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1