The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Try to make my contribution short here... just returned from Jakarta weekend:

1. online wechat/michat: fake pix, expensive... waste of time

2. bar scene: could be interesting for party goers but I sleep before girls go to bar/club

3. spa/fuck shops: quite a few but price and quality differs widely, I have checked about 5 places around blok m and seen 1 really sweet syt (Olive at Lowe massage) .. when tried to book she disappeared / not available: she did not like me or she was underage and they decided I was risk... don't know

4. CLASSIC HOTEL: forget other places, this is the place to be: I went early (3pm), so less than 30 girls... mamason bring me 3... I could not believe my eyes, killer looks! top model body, cute face, smile...
wanted to focus on one as previous bros suggested but then I asked if she would want a friend to join and she said the second best girl is her friend... fyi: i looked around but the 2 girls the mamason brought me looked the best... later I asked them why mamasan suggested them to me (how did she know my taste? )). They said they were the only english speaking girls .

Anita:
22 year old little girl (<40kg) best english and very experienced
face: 9/10, mouth is strange but girl next door look
body: 10/10, OM fucking G! skinny, toned, love the abs, neatly shaven pussy, round ass... warning: flat chest! (I like)
GFE: 9/10, really good but -1 from max score as the other girl took most of my attention

Kirana:
23 year old tall and skinny, weak english, inexperienced, seemed to be guided by the other girl
face: 10/10 super beautiful, my type ❤️
body: 9/10 in comparison to the other girl's perfect body 😅... pussy also nicely trimmed, little saggy boobs and very small wrinkles on stomach, probably gave birth but they denied.
GFE: 20/10 simply the best it can be! never had such GFE before (DANGEROUS!)

IMHO: this experience for this price (500 for 90min) is unbeatable. only covenant I make that she tricked me into 1 shot instead of 2 but actually dont really care as the GFE was just great.

Disclamer: the girls (both) seemed to like me from first sight, I think that helped a lot for the GFE.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Boobsftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted - tech issue

Last edited by Boobsftw; 01-06-2023 at 11:25 AM.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Deleted - tech issue

Last edited by Boobsftw; 01-06-2023 at 11:26 AM.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Place Senayan

First visit to Jakarta in a while and first massage in Indo. Called in at My Place a couple of weeks ago. Facilities are top notch but I won't bother going back.

From what I read online recent info from a couple of websites have the damage for a 90min massage and HJ at around 420k for the VIP room. For me, 975k! Significant white guy tax I'm guessing. I don't mind paying a bit more and ALWAYS tip but double is a bit rich.

To be fair the masseuse was pretty good looking and knew her stuff. No complaints there. Great massage.

While I fully understand that this is not a FS joint (HJ is included) I did think however that at least topless and some roaming would be a given like the HJ is? Nope. Nothing.

When I asked her how much to roam and maybe take off the outfit she initially looked like she had no idea what I was talking about. The obligatory to-ing and fro-ing and "5" was the reply...meaning 500,000!? To roam clothed? Yeah, no. Elvis pretty much left the building there and then. After paying a premium for the experience I was over it. Finished up a little later and I was out of there.

I may be well off the mark here, and would like to hear if I'm wrong, but from what I understand I was getting played. Pity, it sounded like it could be a fun place. Live and learn. ��

Last edited by Boobsftw; 01-06-2023 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Tidying
Old 31-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsftw View Post
My Place Senayan

First visit to Jakarta in a while and first massage in Indo. Called in there a couple of weeks ago. Facilities are top notch but I won't bother going back.

From what I read online recent info from a couple of websites have the damage for a 90min massage and HJ at around 420k for the VIP room. For me, 975k! Significant white guy tax I'm guessing. I don't mind paying a bit more and ALWAYS tip but double is a bit rich.
Not sure where you got your info from, but myplace has never been cheap since I first went in 2015. They charge for room eg. 350-450k, and treatment eg. 300-500k depending on duration, thus total would easily be 700k (if u add aromatherapy oils n hotstones etc , it's all chargeable). In short, it already costs about 1mil pre-covid for 120mins of massage so your 975k isn't too far off.

Quote:
While I fully understand that this is not a FS joint (HJ is included) I did think however that at least topless and some roaming would be a given like the HJ is? Nope. Nothing.

When I asked her how much to roam and maybe take off the outfit she initially looked like she had no idea what I was talking about. The obligatory to-ing and fro-ing and "5" was the reply... just to roam... ...meaning 500,000! Yeah, no. Elvis pretty much left the building there and then. After already paying a premium for the experience I was over it. Finished up a little later and I was out of there.
In general, delta and myplace therapists DO NOT remove their clothing, but you may feel them up over their clothes which most doesn't reject. Unless you are a regular to a certain therapist, I do not see why they should go topless for you without a big tip.

Quote:
I may be well off the mark here, and would like to hear if I'm wrong, but from what I understand I was getting played. Pity, it sounded like a fun place. Live and learn. 😁
Maybe next time, asked the GRO to explain properly the charges, if you do not understand bahasa indo.. use Google translate since their english is usually very limited. Definitely I do not think you are being played just because you're a bule, myplace and delta have a pretty good reputation be it locally or with foreigners.

Cheers
Old 31-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Boobsftw'

not sure why need to post 3 times to comment same message...you are under moderation and pls be patient to allow admin/mod to release posts...

I am not sure why so many newbies under moderation so impatient...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-06-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

@Setzer

Thanks very much for the info bro. Happy to stand corrected. 😎

The 500k was for roaming outside the outfit, clothed. Topless etc wasn’t on the cards. If that’s the going rate, then that’s the going rate. It just seemed quite steep as I had an outcall 2hr massage a couple of days before for 400k all up and when I asked about her taking her top off she fully stripped on the spot. 3G roam and is it “zhut zhut”??? no prob, no mention of a tip. Tipped her 400k for being a good sport.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

@Hurricane88

Mate, thanks heaps for the input. Maybe you can show the tech guys how to fix the mobile site? FYI, I actually tried to post about 6 times and got an error or the page crashed every time until I went to the full juicy suite, re logged in and finally got a confirmation msg that my post had been submitted. Have a nice day leh xox
Old 01-06-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
@Setzer

Thanks very much for the info bro. Happy to stand corrected. 😎

The 500k was for roaming outside the outfit, clothed. Topless etc wasn’t on the cards. If that’s the going rate, then that’s the going rate. It just seemed quite steep as I had an outcall 2hr massage a couple of days before for 400k all up and when I asked about her taking her top off she fully stripped on the spot. 3G roam and is it “zhut zhut”??? no prob, no mention of a tip. Tipped her 400k for being a good sport.
Basically outcalls are less bound by regulations that's why it's common that they offer extra services to earn more money. Compared to those working at "proper" massage spas ie. Delta/myplace.. they wouldn't try flouting the rules.

Just get ur mindset/expectation right for different venues as mentioned by one of the bro earlier to avoid disappointment/overtipping etc. And as always, when in doubt.. open your mouth and ask.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post

Just get ur mindset/expectation right for different venues as mentioned by one of the bro earlier to avoid disappointment/overtipping etc. And as always, when in doubt.. open your mouth and ask.
Thanks, will do!
Old 01-06-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
My Place Senayan

First visit to Jakarta in a while and first massage in Indo. Called in at My Place a couple of weeks ago. Facilities are top notch but I won't bother going back.
. ��
You paid extra $$ for the top notch facilities. Big shops usually have formal prices/fees.
Old 03-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woodyelf01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Try to make my contribution short here... just returned from Jakarta weekend:

1. online wechat/michat: fake pix, expensive... waste of time

You are so right. 9/10 times are fake. Pretty ones are not in WeChat, Michat.

Guess which is the real McCoy

TanTan app I have met genuine pretties though.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wahahah.... That is maid level. 300K also won't consider...
Old 07-06-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont understand guys who give their telegram ID saying they want to meet while in jakarta and then no more news when they are here...just pathetic really
Old 07-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
I dont understand guys who give their telegram ID saying they want to meet while in jakarta and then no more news when they are here...just pathetic really
That's why mod is not allowing any perosnal contacts to be posted...we will not know who...whether here to scam or cheat...

Or simply okt trying to seek free biz..

Best go with the norm and stay safe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1