The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Max05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy in Sydney

Their service are quite wonderful!BBBJ is amazing!Too excited to know how to describe it! Oh, I almost forgot the girls'names. But I remembered one.She is the sexiest of all.
Old 27-05-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Max05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy in Sydney

her body looks like this
Old 06-06-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

roger2point0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

I was most recently in Sydney and visited Liaisons in Edgecliff - high quality of ladies and I opted for an Italian lady who was superb.

In my opinion Liaisons and ATMC are clearly better than The Penthouse (Sydney CBD).
Old 04-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
just visited ATMC and had Jade. quite pretty with nice body, but in summary caucasian service cant bean asian's. been there and done that for me.
As with all experiences here, ymmv. I may be the lucky one to hit a gem first time, but i also believe the opportunity to meet and chat with the gals F2F is a good indicator of your potential chemistry. I find Caucasian gals tend to respond to a guy who can communicate well. Find one that responds to you and chances are, your experience will be great. Thanks for sharing and keep an open mind!
Old 06-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
heading back again in Aug - gonna try out the AMPs and spas this time!
Old 02-09-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2x FRs from recent Sydney trip, visited CBD Style at 260 Pitt Street (more discreet as you have to take a lift up in an office building) as it was near my hotel, both times were 45mins. Even though this place charges a higher price than others in the area (AUD160 for 45mins), after some research I was skeptical as to whether the ladies were authentic Japanese (could have been Chinese) for the cheaper places.

Visit 1: Asked for recommendation via WeChat on my first visit and chose Riko. I must say their shop uniform was superb, like those robes you get in hotel rooms but sexy, lacy lingerie underneath, and everything off eventually during the session. Great first time with a Jap lady, smashing body (slightly more voluptous) with spectable) she spoke decent english and we managed to have a conversation going. Riko was here on a student visa (early 20s at most) studying English to pursue her dreams of being a flight attendant. Massage was non-existent and I told her to speed up to the real action. Nuru B2B was superb, and she was extremely accommodating in whatever I wanted including BBBJ and ending with a CIM. Overall, superb japanese style service all the way round, and parted ways by saying hope to see her on an SQ flight!

Visit 2: a bit overconfident from the better than expected experience from the first visit, chose Anna this time round without any recommendation. The difference was between heaven and hell - mechanical, robotic, CBJ only etc, all the red flags. Nuff said. Waste of 45mins and AUD160 but luckily the previous visit averaged things out.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Joe Maya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to 429...decide to try angmo girl but the face they show attitude end up take Vietnamese girl..

Name Sonia, perfect 10/10 service, looks 9/10 very chio, body 9/10 big boobs,smooth skin.
Total damage ; 220 AUD + 25 tip
Old 21-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jjfirlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to CBD Style as well. In their bigger location on 360 Pitt Street.
The backdoor is beside Shark Hotel.

45 minutes for $180 AUD. Asked to see lineup and girls walked in 1 by 1 introducing themselves. Chose Anna, a young Japanese gal.

She seems new to the gig. Was quite shy when she walked in. Showered alone and laid down waiting for her to shower.
Massage started off mechanical but made small talk (where she was from, how long has she been in Australia). Felt her hands were cold and rubbed her arms.

Things then warmed up and moved to Nuru and BBBJ. Asked her if any extras and we did FS for an additional $100. You can tell she's quite inexperienced as her movements were slow and she was trying not to move too fast and moan.
Then took control in doggy over the bed, and finished in missionary. We were quite friendly by then. She soaped and showered me and gave me a hug goodbye.

Overall positive experience and like many other said on the forum - a little rapport goes a long way. YMMV
Old 26-09-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!

visit kyoto 206

was greeted in chinese by the "pimp" and got to choose from around 8 ladies

had a 60min with a japanese, shayumi, was told i can have multiple shots if i can, but in the end only did 2.

was told 22 years old, clean shaven, meaty and sensitive nipples

total damage 330 AUD

location abit ulu but not hard to find with google map

room was clean.

Last edited by giveittome; 10-10-2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
shagtownboi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here are recommendations from me (Sydney local) if you want Asian girls:

Top shops are:
1. Ginza Club and Ginza Empire in Surry Hills. Price is about 300-350/hr. Ginza Empire has lineup and Ginza Club is reservation only. Basically look wise it caters towards Asians and most of the lineup is Chinese Koreans Japanese, with a bit of Thai and Viet. A lot of them do CIM and rimming. Sometimes you get the odd JAV actress fly in from Japan on the roster.
2. Number 5 Marrickville: Quite a decent range around the same price. You can go to their website and check out the prices and photos
3. Nightshade - 42 Buffalo in Gladesville: Sister shop to 5 Marrickville. Check website for photos and roster.

Would not recommend other shops as they are hit and miss. Local asian guys and also some anglos love these three shops the most.

There are 100 brothels in Sydney so if you have any questions feel free to ask as I have been to them all (well 90%)lol
Old 08-10-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveittome View Post
visit kyoto 206

had a 60min with a japanese, shayumi, was told i can have multiple shots if i can, but in the end only did 2.

was told 22 years old, clean shaven, meaty and sensitive nipples

total damage 330 AUD

location abit ulu but not hard to find with google map

room was clean and was greeted in chinese.

Japanese. Or chinese living in japan
Old 10-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Japanese. Or chinese living in japan
for the entire duration, never heard a single Chinese word and she will randomly talk in Japanese.
Old 12-10-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 View Post
Here are recommendations from me (Sydney local) if you want Asian girls:

Top shops are:
1. Ginza Club and Ginza Empire in Surry Hills. Price is about 300-350/hr. Ginza Empire has lineup and Ginza Club is reservation only. Basically look wise it caters towards Asians and most of the lineup is Chinese Koreans Japanese, with a bit of Thai and Viet. A lot of them do CIM and rimming. Sometimes you get the odd JAV actress fly in from Japan on the roster.
2. Number 5 Marrickville: Quite a decent range around the same price. You can go to their website and check out the prices and photos
3. Nightshade - 42 Buffalo in Gladesville: Sister shop to 5 Marrickville. Check website for photos and roster.

Would not recommend other shops as they are hit and miss. Local asian guys and also some anglos love these three shops the most.

There are 100 brothels in Sydney so if you have any questions feel free to ask as I have been to them all (well 90%)lol
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask where you would recommend for white girls and are they generally okay with Asians? Feel intimidated sometimes for places that only have white girls for some reason
Old 15-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask where you would recommend for white girls and are they generally okay with Asians? Feel intimidated sometimes for places that only have white girls for some reason
Went to two “Angmo” places earlier this year;

Great experiences in both, they were really friendly to me (Chinese) and super smooth service.
A bit different style though at each establishment (both walking distance to each other, actually the area got a number of brothels u can check out)

First stop.
Tiffany’s girls
{external non sponsor url not allowed in sbf}
- very atas looking establishment, like “royal” style room lol. Plush sofas, gold trimmings, velvet. You’re brought into this grand room by a “manager”, and then girls come in one by one and introduce themselves to you, at the end the manager asks you who you fancy and discuss from there. If you don’t like you can just walk away.
About 7 girls showed up in my room on a Saturday night (maybe rest busy)
About 2 older Australians (late 30s/40s?) and rest travelling Europeans (Italian, Eastern European, one English) but quality that night maybe good ones were taken, I wasn’t impressed.

A touch more class
{external non sponsor url not allowed in sbf}
This one a bit more intense. You have to pay upfront first, decide on time and pay the fee; suddenly 30 women or so pop up like zombie apocalypse lol. Damn intimidating, like they crowd around you that kind in this bar atmosphere.
But I felt women here more CHIO and more varied types To choose from; got black, Angmo from Europe, Australia, mixed Asian, maybe got one Latina. I ended up with a mixed New Zealand girl (think white mum, black dad) looked like Zoey kravitz ♥️. You gotta have balls if you’re here cos it can be intimidating and you gotta make your mind quick just by glancing cos these girls busy. It reminds me a bit like those hcm spas but with less smiley girls lol

Ultimately depending on what you want, if you have confidence go for touch of class if you are an introvert go for Tiffany’s.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-10-2023 at 05:11 AM.
Old 15-10-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveittome View Post
for the entire duration, never heard a single Chinese word and she will randomly talk in Japanese.

Ok...good...
Quite a few times in AU and in UK had pimps or managers try pass chinese as japanese....many guys who not been in asian countries stupid n buy it LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1