The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future
Eurasion Fl Kimberly

Before i start off a new thread of Eurasion FL of Kimberly did a search and managed to find a few fl with the name of Kimberly but none of them match the details of her thus i start a new thread of her.

Had found another FL. A eurasian Fl with the name of Kimberly . Managed to had a session with Kimberly yesterday after sms her .Book a hotel room at lavender 81 at foch road as she prefer to met at this hotel.

After sms her the hotel room n wait abt 10min ,Kimberly knocked the door n went i open the door i found that she is quite attractive to me(rem one man meat is another man poison )
She look attractive to me slim built n small waist.Her buxom is her main assets soft and ample .Her buxom are a handful n we tcss for abt 10min before any action start.Kimberly help me strip to my birthday suit while i contince to caress her 36c buxom n help her strip n soon she was in her birthday suit with me. she grap my didi n signal to me to proced to the toilet to had a bath together.We took a quick shower together and went straight to the bed. We cuddled, frenching and caressing each other, like gf.

She started by riding on me, OMG her two bouncing melon bounce like there is no tml n she start to moan while continue to ride me hard . After that we switched to doggy,n i decided to finish off in missionary style,so i turned her around and pumped her real hard in tat position till i cum.

Based on past experience i will give out kimberly hp in batch else she might cancel her line if sudden alot of samsters here flooded her with sms /call.
Pls do nt say anything abt sammeyboy as she does nt know anything regarding Sammeyboy.And pls do nt ask her anything tat can be found in here.
Prority will be given to snr brb n those with Fr

NAME:Kimberly
ht: 1.58
wt:45kg
Looks: 7/10 (fair skin)
Body: 7/10 (36 - 24 - 35 )
Bust: 7/10
Pussy: tight n get wet easily
BBBJ:did nt try
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested.

Damage:$120 / 1shots/ 1hrs (exclude hotel)

Rtf:yes

Last edited by BLACKITES; 22-08-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: edit
Old 22-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Eurasion Fl Kimberly

You've got PM!!!

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 22-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
You've got PM!!!
You're simply just too fast hand fast leg liao

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 22-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Eurasion Fl Kimberly

Bro BLACKITES,

great find....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 22-08-2007, 07:33 PM
ken_lin96

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

120/1/1. good find bro. thumbs up for u. waiting for yr reply too. cheers..
Old 22-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

In case she ask who given out her contacts no just say tat friends who had bonk her recommend to u.
Old 22-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
In case she ask who given out her contacts no just say tat friends who had bonk her recommend to u.
Good advice, bro.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.

Last edited by lssah; 22-08-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: 'advice' is a better word than 'info' here
Old 22-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Eurasion Fl Kimberly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
roger that bro.
Old 22-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Me me!! Pm me her contact bro...

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ
Old 22-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tks to bro blackites for the fast response. Met up with Kimberly today. Spoke to her first over the phone and felt that she has an Phillipines accent. Ask her a few questions but seems that she is rather busy. Anyway met up at L81
book a hotel first, waited for her, not very long , knock on the door. Saw a gal that I feel look like a malay but speak like a phillipinoes, at the end only do BJ and HJ...

NAME:Kimberly (claims she is local with chinese and dutch mixed but I doubt)
ht: 1.62
wt:48kg
Looks: 6/10 (Quite Tanned skin)
Body: 7/10 (36 - 24 - 35 )
Bust: 7/10
Pussy: Never Try
BJ: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: Never try

Damage:$100 / 1cum via HJ / 1hrs (exclude hotel but condom she provides)

Rtf:Not really.....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 23-08-2007, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

camping out for more FRs!
Old 23-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
precede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just pm u bro, thanks in advance
Old 23-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never did with an Eurasian, would like to have an opportunity but not now as hard press for time due to work committment
Old 23-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
.... I feel look like a malay but speak like a phillipinoes, at the end only do BJ and HJ........
I was about to ask how she look if she is fair or dark. Thank bro for the details. Used to have one eurasian gf who is very fair but as I proceed gradually in life, some indian looking peeps claimed to be eurasian too. So these days I am rather sceptical to this term. Cheers bro!
Old 23-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

NAME:Kimberly (claims she is local with chinese and dutch mixed but I doubt)
maybe a simple request to see her pink ic would clear your doubt.pm TS yesterday also but no reply.never mind,still many fishes out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1