The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
debauchery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Japanese soaplands

I have been browsing this site for quite a while but only started posting recently. I am surprised that under the "international FRs" section there is no info about Japanese soaplands. If you have tried soaplands, you will know that this experience is the pinnacle of erotic luxury and pleasure. Completely decadent and debauched and at the same time, infinitely delightful.

I have been to Japan a few times on business, and my first visit to a soapland was on the invitation of my Japanese associate. We were negotiating a rather large deal, and so the entertainment was quite lavish - expensive restaurants, drinking, karaoke etc. On my last night there he took me to the Yoshiwara district (where all the soaplands are traditionally located) and paid for me to be serviced by two gorgeous girls.

What happens is that the girls first undress you and then bathe you in a luxurious hot tub with ALOT of foam. You just lie there and enjoy, they do all the work - lathering you up, stroking and massaging you, then washing you like a baby. Then they use their bodies to press and rub against you, this is done in a very professional manner, they look at you with "come hither" eyes and there is no childish giggling or laughter, once in awhile they will ask you if you are enjoying it, and smile at you in a devilishly seductive manner.

After the bath, you lie on a rubber mattress where the girls perform a fantastically erotic body-to-body massage using the soap suds. They are very creative - using their breasts, nipples and tongue to slide against your sensitive areas, trust me this is 100 times better than a regular cat bath. Then they also spread my legs, each taking one, and used their pussy to rub against my entire leg to "clean" it - both girls were doing it at the same time, and while doing so, they had a look of sheer ecstacy written all over their face. I must say Japanese girls have very nice shaven pussies! After this is done, and I was all lathered up (after about 15-20 mins!!) they repeat the whole process except using water to wash off the soap. And while doing so they performed a dual cat bath, sucking and licking my nipples, balls, asshole etc and of course BBBJ. This ENTIRE process lasted for more than 30 mins!!

After all this, I was so horny and could not wait to fuck them both, but they refused and proceeded to perform BBBJ in various positions. The way they do it is incomparable - its as if they are worshipping your cock!! They sucked as if they were starved prisoners , and my cock was some delicious food!! All while making light moaning and slurping noises (not too much). and between them it was as if they were fighting over who gets to suck my cock! I could not take it anymore and said I was going to cum, and to my surprise the girl who was sucking my cock didn't stop!! I blew my load in her mouth and she kept on sucking even after I had cum.. that few seconds felt like an eternity, I was literally shivering with pleasure and made a lot of noise, which I normally don't!!

And that's not even the best part!! What happened after that was that the two girls started frenching each other, transferring the cum to each other's mouths!! After about 4-5 swaps, they also performed other variations of "semen play", such as deliberately having a bit of cum drip down her mouth. This was done for about 7-8 mins (which went by FAR too quickly!!) before they swallowed! I tell you, this is the ULTIMATE turn on!!

Following that, we had a short rest of about 10 mins, they just massaged my legs, body etc, and inevitably started to massage my cock again, taking turns to stroke my balls and cock etc. Before long they were licking my balls and asshole, and my cock was hard again in no time. They continued to BBBJ for about 5 mins, then we started FJ, at NO TIME did I have to do any work at all, the girls were on top of me throughout. This is what I call excellent service. Riding me while moaning and showing that ecstatic expression on their face. I guess it was not so tiring as they took turns. While one of them was being fucked, the other would be licking my balls or nipples, and they swapped every 5-7 mins or so. And after the FJ we proceeded to ANAL sex which is a staple at all Japanese soaplands (the procedure is suck, fuck, anal). They moaned very loudly while I slammed my cock into their assholes and it was so delightful, I eventually blew my load after about 10 mins.

The whole session lasted about 2 hours and cost approximately 80,000 Yen (close to US$800) for EACH girl, which is very expensive but then again soaplands are considered the premier form of entertainment for gentlemen, and Japan is an expensive country to begin with (CBJ in a normal massage parlour starts at 10,000 Yen).

Seriously one of the best experiences ever, I have been back at least 4-5 times but not every time with 2 girls. Even with one girl it is just as good! Most of the girls are model material, under 26 years old and VERY beautiful, only the best are selected. Only prob is that some of them are reluctant to perform the full works on foreigners. If you look similar to Japanese (which some have commented that I do), you have a better chance that they will do AR, anal sex, cum swapping, swallow etc. They also do golden shower but I didnt want.

If anyone is in Japan I would DEFINITELY recommend visiting a soapland, it is a once in a lifetime experience that you must definitely enjoy before you die!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Japanese soaplands

Good posting and useful information for me. The price is too high for me and I am glad you share the story. Real, straight forward and delicious. Thank you.

Up you with my one humble point.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
225ek4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR out there!!

Make me gian gian also want to go there and try liao!!!

Old 12-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
jks6long deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjks6long deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How far is this district from the Ginza area? Do you need to speak Japanese to get in these places coz my Japanese is zero.

Appreciate your info!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
Doran Gray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yellu samsters,

Wat's bro debauchery said is true. I seconded that about his description of soapland. Used to be known as Turkish bath but the Turkey gov complained that it gave the country a bad name. Japanese being japanese, then changed it to soapland later. As I am familiar with things Japanese as I have stayed in Japan for about a year quite some time back but mostly, within the +++yo for work and studies.

Sex to any blue-blooded Japanese is an art. It is not considered as "dirty". If you have a close steady Japanese girlfriend and not have sex for many days, she may even ask if you feel "constricted". Thereafter, you can have your sex-on-sly menu with her. Only condition, your nihongo gotta be "jotsu" daiyo.

Bro jks6long - you really need to know Japanese before you can get your way around in Japan. Though, I have not tried ones in Yoshiwara but you can try the soaplands in Ueno or Shibuya taking the Yamanote train-line encompassing aournd +++yo. Ask for Kabukicho in +++yo and Otomburi in Osaka, will get you there.

If everything is super ex for you in Japan, then the closest alternative is to go the Thailand. They do have similar soapland but it's just simply known as turkish bath over there.

Enjoy the one nearer - cheap and good too at abt S$60 for an hour of similar body soapy bath by the girls by described by bro debauchery.

Hope this helps.

Doran

Doran's Legacy : It doesn't matter the pussy is black or white, as long as it grips the dick!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

several years ago i used to live and worked out of japan and have had the pleasure of having the chances of visiting then called turoku or turkish baths. due to complaints from the turkish community the baths were renamed soapland as it is today. it is exactly that. you even brush your teeth whilst in the baths. in the old days, if you were not japanese you were either rejected or given the old ladies. the way they operated was that in the cafes around yoshiwara or ueno station they have albums of the uni girls on the job. you choose the girls and a all black stretched limo would pick you up and send you to the girls designated house . there you are offered beer till the girl arrived and proceed to to room and the fun started. as stated the cost was about usd900 then.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

several years ago i used to live and worked out of japan and have had the pleasure of having the chances of visiting then called turoku or turkish baths. due to complaints from the turkish community the baths were renamed soapland as it is today. it is exactly that. you even brush your teeth whilst in the baths. in the old days, if you were not japanese you were either rejected or given the old ladies. the way they operated was that in the cafes around yoshiwara or ueno station they have albums of the uni girls on the job. you choose the girls and a all black stretched limo would pick you up and send you to the girls designated house . there you are offered beer till the girl arrived and proceed to to room and the fun started. as stated the cost was about usd900 then.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran Gray View Post
Yellu samsters,

Wat's bro debauchery said is true. I seconded that about his description of soapland. Used to be known as Turkish bath but the Turkey gov complained that it gave the country a bad name. Japanese being japanese, then changed it to soapland later. As I am familiar with things Japanese as I have stayed in Japan for about a year quite some time back but mostly, within the +++yo for work and studies.

Sex to any blue-blooded Japanese is an art. It is not considered as "dirty". If you have a close steady Japanese girlfriend and not have sex for many days, she may even ask if you feel "constricted". Thereafter, you can have your sex-on-sly menu with her. Only condition, your nihongo gotta be "jotsu" daiyo.

Bro jks6long - you really need to know Japanese before you can get your way around in Japan. Though, I have not tried ones in Yoshiwara but you can try the soaplands in Ueno or Shibuya taking the Yamanote train-line encompassing aournd +++yo. Ask for Kabukicho in +++yo and Otomburi in Osaka, will get you there.

If everything is super ex for you in Japan, then the closest alternative is to go the Thailand. They do have similar soapland but it's just simply known as turkish bath over there.

Enjoy the one nearer - cheap and good too at abt S$60 for an hour of similar body soapy bath by the girls by described by bro debauchery.

Hope this helps.

Doran
haha u beat me to this.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

This is an example of a soapland in Yoshiwara, called Diamond Club

http://www.diamondclub.co.jp/companion.html

Have a look at the pictures for yourself, then you will automatically understand why they charge that kind of price!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Japanese soaplands

Debauchery,

I agree wity you, soapy massage in Japan is very expensive! I never went to Japan for a soapy massage, but two of my friends did have Japanese soapy massage in +++yo. They each paid $475.00 US dollars for 1hour 45 minutes of soapy massage, bbjs and sex! It's too expensive for approximately 2 hours of soapy massage and sex. Number one tourist destination for Japanese males is one and only THAILAND, I wonder why! With $475.00, in Thailand, I could visit Nataree and have soapy massage, bbjs and sex with six different sideline models Monday through Saturday! It's basic economic principal. Do you want to spend $475.00 to have soapy massge and sex with attractive Japanese girl or spend $75.00 to have soapy massage and sex iwth attractive Chiangmai girls?

I'm not impressed with pictures of Japanese working girls, as all the brothers know, it's all touched up with air brush, etc.

In my opinion, all the brothers of sammyboy.com is smart enough to know 6 is better than 1!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 12-04-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: correct spelling error
Old 12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Debauchery,

I agree wity you, soapy massage in Japan is very expensive! I never went to Japan for a soapy massage, but two of my friends did have Japanese soapy massage in +++yo. They each paid $475.00 US dollars for 1hour 45 minutes of soapy massage, bbjs and sex! It's too expensive for approximately 2 hours of soapy massage and sex. Number one tourist destination for Japanese males is one and only THAILAND, I wonder why! With $475.00, in Thailand, I could visit Nataree and have soapy massage, bbjs and sex with six different sideline models Monday through Saturday! It's basic economic principal. Do you want to spend $475.00 to have soapy massge and sex with attractive Japanese girl or spend $75.00 to have soapy massage and sex iwth attractive Chiangmai girls?

I'm not impressed with pictures of Japanese working girls, as all the brothers know, it's all touched up with air brush, etc.

In my opinion, all the brothers of sammyboy.com is smart enough to know 6 is better than 1!
agreed bro. mostly i use to entertain clients, even thais, and charge to company account. the bill usually reads as tour company and bosses know where you have been. if your deal is in mills what is a 10,000usd weekend bill!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

whilst we are on this subject, have any bros ever walked around kabuki cho or shin okubo area an see a long queue of men snaking around in a back alley?
i was told that as advertising for a new tiger show joint, sometimes they have few hours of free blow jobs to create awareness of new joint!
Old 04-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

If anyone is interested in finding out exactly what happens in a Japanese soapland, here are some pictures:

http://www.shibuya-chiryouin.com/play/index.html

The girls are absolutely gorgeous
Old 04-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

Beemerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pardon my ignorance, any bro able to advise whether there are any PRC at xxxyo?
Old 05-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemerman View Post
Pardon my ignorance, any bro able to advise whether there are any PRC at To_kyo?
Pardon my frank approach, why you wanna find PRCs in Japan, where you can find pure breed of Japanese sweets in To_kyo?

I'm sure they are, because I know some who work there.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1