The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

I am curious too..... has SG changed its laws?

I know a vietbu working in one of the JB spas.
She used to work in a KTV in SG and was caught and sent back abt 2 years ago.
She had tried to return to SG once but was denied entry at Changi airport.
So she ended up working in JB.
Last week a customer booked her for 3 days and took her to SG for staycation at MBS.
Surprisingly she was allowed to enter Woodlands checkpoint without any issues at all. And her journey back to JB was smooth sailing too.

Does that mean she is no longer on the blacklist?
Has SG changed their rules for those deported?
Old 18-02-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I am curious too..... has SG changed its laws?

I know a vietbu working in one of the JB spas.
She used to work in a KTV in SG and was caught and sent back abt 2 years ago.
She had tried to return to SG once but was denied entry at Changi airport.
So she ended up working in JB.
Last week a customer booked her for 3 days and took her to SG for staycation at MBS.
Surprisingly she was allowed to enter Woodlands checkpoint without any issues at all. And her journey back to JB was smooth sailing too.

Does that mean she is no longer on the blacklist?
Has SG changed their rules for those deported?
I am sure she was allowed to enter this time because the customer who booked for three days became her sponsor gaurantor...this makes a difference...if she came alone very hard to enter by herself
Old 18-02-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
michglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how stupid you have to be to fall for a WL? use your brain. if want a wife go thailand or vietnma find a normal white collar worker also better.

just have fun and enjoy the sex and talks and that's it.
Old 20-02-2024, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I am sure she was allowed to enter this time because the customer who booked for three days became her sponsor gaurantor...this makes a difference...if she came alone very hard to enter by herself
How did the guy do that? Go ICA or what? Is there a link to apply that kind? LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-02-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
How did the guy do that? Go ICA or what? Is there a link to apply that kind? LOL!
The customer and girl enter spore using same lane...upon arrival both are led to the office to see duty officer...he furnish security bond and undertaking inside...
Old 22-02-2024, 06:41 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The customer and girl enter spore using same lane...upon arrival both are led to the office to see duty officer...he furnish security bond and undertaking inside...
Like that can meh? Must follow together? Cannot like settle everything with ICA and then the gal just comes in on her own?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can meh?
I thought interview is always done with the lady alone in the room and no others allowed..... sponsors, agents, relatives, interpreter etc all have to wait outside.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Up for more sharing of any success or unsuccessful cases.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do share more..there is an ex prc wl who left about 10 yrs ago contacted me..she want to come back as a tourist..now that dun need visa, i wonder wats the process for her to come over..can she just buy a air tix n fly in?
Old 07-03-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Someone mentioned a ex WL Vietbu was be able to enter with a sponsored guarantor.
(i will take that with a huge pinch of salt)
Banking on exception, that is usually extraordinarily disheartening.
Do Share your positive insights should you have any success
Old 07-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9581 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Please do share more..there is an ex prc wl who left about 10 yrs ago contacted me..she want to come back as a tourist..now that dun need visa, i wonder wats the process for her to come over..can she just buy a air tix n fly in?
Her records is there forever. She ask u to
Be her guarantor?
Old 07-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Her records is there forever. She ask u to
Be her guarantor?
Nope. She din ask me to be her guarantor (at least not yet)..she just ask me to check what is the process for her to come in as a tourist..guess she dun want to come in with her family and get turned away at customs..she wld hv a hard time explaining to her family why she got turned away
Old 07-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Malaysia is a favourite place for those ex wls who enter spore before and but cannot come in again on her 2nd and 3rd try...remember dome 1 onesiam used to have one wl 40ee boobs rita with raw services..she now plying her trade in kuala lumpur

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 14-03-2024 at 02:11 AM.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Can meh?
I thought interview is always done with the lady alone in the room and no others allowed..... sponsors, agents, relatives, interpreter etc all have to wait outside.
That is what i know too as i kena before
Old 11-03-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Heard sign up with tour group can.. Dunno how true..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1