The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
LKH!! You retire oredi still eat what foo pei? Nowadays, I think you eat KFC only hor... hurhurhur
Nope. I think he still will just stick to his halal chicken rice.
Old 27-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Nope. I think he still will just stick to his halal chicken rice.
Eat so much chicken until get bird flu some more... hurhurhur
Old 30-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
GrandConvoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandConvoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Most of the "seasoned veterans" dont go for massage unless the girl is known for giving good massages (which like u said, they normally dont). They usually just go for a FJ since they regularly go for massage & batin as well.

Personally, massage is like torture to me coz they press damn hard man!!
mind naming me some of the veteran gals..
would try to go down n try this thurs..as i have a biz client coming this wed and he is interested in all this..wanna bring him happy then god knows he offer me the contract~~
Old 02-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandConvoy View Post
mind naming me some of the veteran gals..
would try to go down n try this thurs..as i have a biz client coming this wed and he is interested in all this..wanna bring him happy then god knows he offer me the contract~~
Bro, "seasoned veterans" referring to our sbf bros leh, not the girls! Anyway, me not a Cititel kaki so cant really help you out there... If you want a proper massage, better go elsewhere other than HCs, although some HCs do have girls speacializing in massage as well.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:00 PM
jasonli2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi, brother, can answer some of my question??
i m newbie in sex and in this forum, i never have sex before, so want to try sex now, may i know
1)the cititel hotel is the hotel beside the midvalley shopping centre??
2)after go to the hotel, ask who to get chick??
3) we have sex with the chick in the cititel hotel room or other place??
4) the damage/or price example rm250 is including room charge??
5)are there got risk of police spot check??

brother ,hope u can answer my question, thanks you
Old 04-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli2 View Post
.., so want to try sex now, may i know
1)the cititel hotel is the hotel beside the midvalley shopping centre??
2)after go to the hotel, ask who to get chick??
3) we have sex with the chick in the cititel hotel room or other place??
4) the damage/or price example rm250 is including room charge??
5)are there got risk of police spot check??

brother ,hope u can answer my question, thanks you
Wow!!! A virgin. Bro, how old are you? Please make sure that you're earning your own keeps, horr. This is a very expensive habit to get hooked up. Anyway, for my good deed today, will try to answer your question:

1. Yes, it's beside the shopping center.

2. Go hotel, take lift..go 3rd floor. Enter the Health Center....someone will attend to you. Keep your valuable things like wallet, watch, car keys etc. in an allocated locker that they will provide you at the reception counter.

Next, the usher will lead you to the changing room, change into their shorts and proceed into the sauna, jacuzzi pools or steamroom (if you want). Next, go dining room makan.

If not, after changing, you can proceed to the TV area next to the dining area and waive over a "captain". Ask him what stocks available. Whether you want massage, Fj (fark job) or the "full package". Then, a parade will be arranged for you to choose. Massage no parade. Choose your girl.

3. You can choose to use their room downstairs or the Hotel rooms upstairs (with extra RM10).

4. Including room charge yes. You finish the job, come back down, change and pay at the counter. No more than RM250 for each bonk. however, if you shoot more than once, the be prepared to pay more, lor.

5. Risk is always there. Either police raid or worse..... HIV/AIDs.

So, when bonking; always, always, always wear a condom over your didi.
When police raid, you wear a paper bag over your head.

Be prepared to face your parents (or wife) bailing you out. Diseases....well, u go and see doctor lorr. If HIV/AIDs, then... dun say we didn't warn you.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-05-2007, 03:26 PM
jasonli2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Wow!!! A virgin. Bro, how old are you? Please make sure that you're earning your own keeps, horr. This is a very expensive habit to get hooked up. Anyway, for my good deed today, will try to answer your question:

1. Yes, it's beside the shopping center.

2. Go hotel, take lift..go 3rd floor. Enter the Health Center....someone will attend to you. Keep your valuable things like wallet, watch, car keys etc. in an allocated locker that they will provide you at the reception counter.

Next, the usher will lead you to the changing room, change into their shorts and proceed into the sauna, jacuzzi pools or steamroom (if you want). Next, go dining room makan.

If not, after changing, you can proceed to the TV area next to the dining area and waive over a "captain". Ask him what stocks available. Whether you want massage, Fj (fark job) or the "full package". Then, a parade will be arranged for you to choose. Massage no parade. Choose your girl.

3. You can choose to use their room downstairs or the Hotel rooms upstairs (with extra RM10).

4. Including room charge yes. You finish the job, come back down, change and pay at the counter. No more than RM250 for each bonk. however, if you shoot more than once, the be prepared to pay more, lor.

5. Risk is always there. Either police raid or worse..... HIV/AIDs.

So, when bonking; always, always, always wear a condom over your didi.
When police raid, you wear a paper bag over your head.

Be prepared to face your parents (or wife) bailing you out. Diseases....well, u go and see doctor lorr. If HIV/AIDs, then... dun say we didn't warn you.

Cheers.
hi, brother, thank you for ur answer..very appreciate it..i m already 24 years old
if i choose hotel room, police will come to check or not??? can i say is my girlfren???

i must wll use condom, but izit condom can really prevent aids??anymore the chick not will compulsary must ask us to use condom?? they dun scare aids??

after i change short, how can i identified which 1 is the "captain" that i can ask>>?

thanks you.....hope u will answer me,
Old 07-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Cititel last Sat and my favorit Yoko was absent today. Eason the captain there recommended a new girl name Joey. He personally guaranteed satisfaction or he pay half. So proceede to room downstirs.
Minutes later there was a knock on the door.
A tall voluptous girl with shoulder length hair entered and greeted me.
Stripped and proceeded for wash. Her figure was beautiful and reminds me of Shu Qi. Proceeded to bed for real action. Her foreplay was superb with deep-throat BBBJ that was unforgetable. She the capped me with a Durex and ride me from top. Her moaning of estacy was so real I nearly cummed. Changed to rear position, then side and finished off with missionary. A real satisfying bonk indeed.

Name: Joey
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Definately Would
Old 07-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Vector Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli2 View Post
hi, brother, thank you for ur answer..very appreciate it..i m already 24 years old
if i choose hotel room, police will come to check or not??? can i say is my girlfren???

i must wll use condom, but izit condom can really prevent aids??anymore the chick not will compulsary must ask us to use condom?? they dun scare aids??

after i change short, how can i identified which 1 is the "captain" that i can ask>>?

thanks you.....hope u will answer me,
Instead of asking all these questions, nothing beats experiencing it for yourself. So why dont you go give it a shot? (Pun intended)
Old 10-05-2007, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chimaera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestry View Post
checked into this hotel some time ago and was directed towards the spa. Captain intorduced to me a local girl, couldnt tell if she was malay or chinese, cos she was quite tanned, but spoke fluent cantonese. I'm an ABC so my chinese sucked, but fortunately for me she spoke english pretty well.

Started with shower before proceeding to the bed area, where she rubbed her entire body against mine, and then proceeds to give me, what you bros here call a cat bath which i like. She's pretty talkative and adventourous in the positions you ask her to be.

Name: Diamond (or some other precious stone)
Figure : Petite body with great ass, and perky nipples
Massage: only for a lil while as we got busy with other things
Body : 7/10
Allows: Kissing (if u charm her properly), Fingering
BJ : 7/10 ( Good suction )
FJ : 7/10 (She got tired after a while, but gave the impression she enjoyed it)

More recently at Concorde Hotel, was approached at the bar (they had some weird people singing Shakira songs that night, and i just wanted to slam a couple of drinks down). She worked at the so-called hidden spa on the 1st floor. For those who cant find it, you can PM me for details.

Name: Tian Tian (PRC)
Figure : Great tight body with ample bust. Soft skin and she smells great too
Massage: none.. it was shower and go from there
Body : 8/10
Allows: Kissing and even frenching is she's comfortable with you (she sucks and nibbles your tongue from time to time as well), Fingering, some anal play
BJ : 8/10 She makes cooing noises and she sucks, and sometimes slurps. She doesnt even spit out the saliva and just keeps going. I blew my load on this one. I liked the way she hums occasionally and you can feel the vibrations all the way to your balls, which she pays quite a bit of attention to as well.
FJ : 8/10. she's pretty loud, but in a good way. i paid for an hour, but got 2hours and a bit more and she used her 'break time' on me. whether its true, i dont really care. She will ride on top of you if you're tiured, and she never complains. She is suggestive and will get into positions for you.

With whatever limited mandarin i had, she communicated to me the best she could. She cant speak english besides saying "you're beautiful". She gave up plenty of girlfriend vibes, starting with the hugging and kissing, and attention she gives. She's very playful after you get her out of her shell, and is more than happy to snuggle or spoon with you after your fuck session, and wait for round 2.

looking forward to trying more places as i visit more often. peace

hi bro...im not from kl actually...but i would like to try out that tian tian girl..sounds good...hope u could provide more info...
1)damage (how many shots?)
2)location (the spa)
3)can book her thru number in hotel?

appreciate it bro..thnx
Old 10-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
Rodimus Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaera View Post
hi bro...im not from kl actually...but i would like to try out that tian tian girl.....
First thing, .. you do not need to quote bro tapestry's full post. You should be hoping that Boss didn't come across your post or it's straight away 6 points zap.

Secondly, you just quote his post but don't read???
Let me quote again his post here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestry
More recently at Concorde Hotel, was approached at the bar (they had some weird people singing Shakira songs that night, and i just wanted to slam a couple of drinks down). She worked at the so-called hidden spa on the 1st floor. For those who cant find it, you can PM me for details.....
Read, read and read !!!
Old 10-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
Read, read and read !!!
Kekeke....discipline master has spoken.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

If we opted for the full package, how long will it last? it is Massage + FJ rite? Any SYT to reco?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Vector Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt.guy View Post
Hi,

If we opted for the full package, how long will it last? it is Massage + FJ rite? Any SYT to reco?
Have you looked through the 63 pages in this thread before asking the question about the syt to reco??

Better still, why not go there and look at the stock yourself since every bro's taste is not the same...
Old 12-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
Have you looked through the 63 pages in this thread before asking the question about the syt to reco??

Better still, why not go there and look at the stock yourself since every bro's taste is not the same...
Kekeke..... the autobots seems to enjoy the role of discipline master.

I like your style. Will up your pts very soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1