The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cjpress is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

newbie here, not KL kaki but will be going to cititel this week to test drive..
anyway i do have some question to ask big brother here..
firstly anyone knows whether any cititel gurls providing overnight? if so please tell me their name or number, i try to private bargain for good price.

i heard that its different rate of overnight for local, foreigner and etc, anyone know the market price? and by the way, i also heard standard time would be 6 hours, dont they have those for whole night til morning? (anyone know?)

thinking to get some girl back for overnight so i need to ask for price and time, in case i'll get conned .. and do any brother here have lobang/contact for overnight gurl that confirmed good in bed and good gfe?

thanks
Old 22-09-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

firstly anyone knows whether any cititel gurls providing overnight? if so please tell me their name or number, i try to private bargain for good price.

i heard that its different rate of overnight for local, foreigner and etc, anyone know the market price? and by the way, i also heard standard time would be 6 hours, dont they have those for whole night til morning? (anyone know?)

thinking to get some girl back for overnight so i need to ask for price and time, in case i'll get conned .. and do any brother here have lobang/contact for overnight gurl that confirmed good in bed and good gfe?

thanks
Old 22-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

thanks
Old 22-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjpress
newbie here

U r indeed a newbie with 6 same postings....
Old 22-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
sillybol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjpress
newbie here, not KL kaki but will be going to cititel this week to test drive
bro all ur 7 post on the same qns si boh
Old 24-09-2005, 08:56 PM
MGMM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybol
bro all ur 7 post on the same qns si boh
Bro. I think he click back and forward many times. butterfinger.
Old 25-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
sillybol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol my point drop to se ven liao
Old 25-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
etch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went there last few week with few frens of mine directly after won some cash at Genting. Well, u can say that this bonk is sponsored by Uncle LIm himself la , anyway this is my first time cheonging in KL.. First impression, the place look classy & profesional much better than those spa's in JB.. The pool is kinda small though for such a crowded place. Was told that at least 500 ppl frequent it on daily basis & they have at least 50-60 WL there. Was damn hungry after our session in Genting so straight headdown to cafeteria. The food varities are good, all of us ordered nasi lemak & it comes with chicken drumstick.Tasty i must say.So far so good.. The TV room was directly beside cafeteria so it was kinda noisy if u want to take a short nap, no privacy at all unlike spa's in JB( this is one minus point).. BUT the best part was unlike other SPA, the captain would call up all the girls that available at that time & parade them in front of all us at the cafeteria. SHIOK!!! & the quality is superb! i would say at least 90 percent of the girls can make it in terms of looks/figures. Those samsters in JB could relate to this coz of poor girls quality in JB which most CMI! Anyway since we just reached & finished our meal, we decided to be patient( 60 girls! no need rush la) & head to the hot pool. As i mentioned earlier the pool was rather small for such a crowded place but to my suprise not many ppl was in the pool, just 4 of us plus another guy who could not stop smiling observing my frens antics who kept on complaining about the hot water(his first time la) To cut things short, we head to sauna b4 took our bath & head again to cafeteria for our supplement.. 2 half cooked egg each Since its rather late, decided to call the captain & request for parade.. not much choice available since it was kinda peak time(7pm) so i took the first girl that was brought out.. here is my FR on her...

Name; VIsa ( number dunno)
Age; 22.
Looks: 8, very sweet looking girl, among the prettiest i bonked in SPA.

Figure: rather short, i would say around 150+cm. B-cup breast with pink nipple.

BBBJ: 7( seems rather green, only 8 months)

AR : Nothing to shout about..SOP stuff..

FJ: She was damn wet, natural lubricants.. she was wet throughout the session b4 complaining of pain( but in nicer way), only did her in missionary, damn miss my fave doggy! Her moans getting louder & louder as i pump her, thought she was very high as it quite slippery(jus nice) i think for about 10 minutes then she told me she cant tahan already, luckily i was about to cum & i did cum shortly after that.She was genuinely in pain as she was holding her tummy when i withdraw & jus lied there helplessly for a moment. Damn! it's not the first time i kena like this.. seems like only mature woman can endure me.. Apologise to her & told her i would have stop if she told me that she's in pain. She just smile & said it's ok. SHe offered to bath me but me still feeling guilty said it;s ok & i shall shower myself. SHe jokingly ask what i ate earlier, for a moment i thought i had a bad breath b4 she pointed at my lil bro & said so strong..phew..told me that i was not rough but its too huge for her.. & i was thinking to myself what happen is she kena ang moh customer.
Anyway bade her farewell & said i will pay her a visit if i drop by again.

RTF: For her: IF she's in JB which the pretty girl is limited, i would say yes but seems many pretty girl here, so maybe NO
For the place; Damage RM198, why not? food is good, the girls are plenty, one advice though drop by during weekdays. Imagine i was there on Thursday, the cafeteria damn crowded..imagine if weekends! Cheers!
Old 25-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ETCH...
wow...so detailed .....great job.....do continue to contribute yah.....cheers
Old 26-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etch
BBBJ: 7( seems rather green, only 8 months)
AR : Nothing to shout about..SOP stuff..
Since I suan u at e NY Spa.. here's a 'tip' for you. If you are looking for good service and can compromise a bit on e look, ask e Capt abt girls with 'chee pek' type of service.. Basically the service is 'guaranteed'. These girls dun do parade.. or maybe the system has changed.. Chk with e Capt.

cheers.

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 26-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etch
For the place; Damage RM198, why not? food is good, the girls are plenty, one advice though drop by during weekdays. Imagine i was there on Thursday, the cafeteria damn crowded..imagine if weekends! Cheers!
Good FR brother. But for your information normally Spa in KL/PJ weekdays is more crowded then weekend. And the girls also the same. Most of the girl will work on weekdays and a lot will not come in during weekend. So it's still better to go on weekdays if you want more choice on the WLs...
Old 01-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Drop by the joint about 9 plus last night. after enjoying the sauna and stuff there head on to the TV room and the captain pop out the question of the day I opt for a package and he call out a parade dam almost 20 of the came out standing in front of the having a hard time to pick 1 out. So my prize catch is called Vivian( I thought she was sabahan or something as she is tan a bit till she start to talk to me in the room)

The FR as follows::

Name: Vivian
Boobs: 34C with lite color nips, pink some may call it
Looks: 8/10 she have a sweet smile
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction
AR: 9/10 good feeling/strong of tounge
Catbath: from both my nips till my knee
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: 50-50 might try Ah Girl next round
Old 02-10-2005, 01:52 AM
ilikedona

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just curious...what is the normal duration for a package with and without massage?
Old 02-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker

Name: Vivian
Boobs: 34C with lite color nips, pink some may call it
Looks: 8/10 she have a sweet smile
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction
AR: 9/10 good feeling/strong of tounge
Catbath: from both my nips till my knee
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: 50-50 might try Ah Girl next round
Bro....hehehehe....she is one of my favourite.....i tink i my ask for her again t next time there......cheers
Old 02-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Drop by the joint about 9 plus last night.
Wah bro, next time go call me lah. Where can go alone one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1