The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

I am really pissed off by the sound of ringing handphone of the WLs be it HC gals, TN gals, or PRC freelancers while having a session with me.

I am aware that the HP seves as their "office", especially for the freelancers but WTF, I am paying them for their service and whenever, they answer their calls, they are doing it on my booking (and bonking, if applicable) time.

I would be a rich man if I get merely a $ whenever I have to remind them to switch off their HP or at least put it to silent or vibrating mode. Even if they were to put it on V mode and they answer the call, I am still not happy about it... especially when you are passionately banging away and she replies something like " I am working darling" to the caller!!!

Why can't they get it through their thick heads that the so-called "John" deserves all their full and undivided attention and is paying them for such.

I would appreciate all inputs on this topic and related stuff. Thanks for reading and sharing your views.
Old 24-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

i think most would share the same views as u..
Old 24-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

As much as we hate it, nothing much can be done leh... Imagine when it's ur turn 2 call them n u always cnot get thru...

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 24-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=machoman]I am really pissed off by the sound of ringing handphone of the WLs be it HC gals, TN gals, or PRC freelancers while having a session with me.

Ya me agree with you.Spoil my mood.I have experience once before.It really waste my time when she ans the call.But really bo bian leh unless you ask her to off the phone during yr session with her.
Old 24-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 22
benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!

maybe the threadstarter could get a hold of the following device
not sure if it's illegal though in singapore

http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm
Old 24-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
As much as we hate it, nothing much can be done leh... Imagine when it's ur turn 2 call them n u always cnot get thru...
Thanks for your comments, Micosoft. In fact, we can do something about it... one of my reasons in starting this thread is to alert all like-minded guys to tell them to switch off or put it on silent mode and let us enjoy our sessions with them without being interrupted by the incessant answering of calls.

If everybody cooperates, one of these days, it could become an industry pratice like what I read in the newspapers that the Japanese do not answer their calls in the subway trains as it is common courtesy not to disturb the peace of the fellow commuters. Wishful thinking? May be... I can always hope, can't I?

Hey, no worries man... if I can't get through, it's quite alright... my no. will be on the missed calls list and they can call me back or I can leave a voicemail and they can call me back at their convenience.
Old 24-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
WWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to behold

Request them to switch off during the FJ. But dunno safe anot, wait kanna AV without warning...but thats my way of doing it.
Old 24-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benz
maybe the threadstarter could get a hold of the following device
not sure if it's illegal though in singapore

http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm
Thanks for the suggestion, benz... great idea.... only 2 problems:-

1. Like what you rightly pointed out, is it legal in Sg?

2. Will all missed calls still be captured in my HP as such?
Old 24-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

£169.99 GBP

wow

thats like $500 singapore dollars

i like its portabiity though ... i have seen one but must plug in to a
wall socket
Old 24-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Thanks for the suggestion, benz... great idea.... only 2 problems:-

1. Like what you rightly pointed out, is it legal in Sg?

i think you need a licence to operate such a device and i understand that some places like concert halls have such devices.

2. Will all missed calls still be captured in my HP as such?
not sure about other mobile service providers but singtel does send me
a missed call sms whenever my hp is off or when the signal is too weak.
Old 24-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

haha yup it's not cheap and you are right, there are other types of mobile phone jammers which are more bulky but they have a wider range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain
£169.99 GBP

wow

thats like $500 singapore dollars

i like its portabiity though ... i have seen one but must plug in to a
wall socket
Old 24-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Krappy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I totally agree with you.
So many times my mood just goes when they stop to answer!
I always take the effort to turn off mine...
Old 24-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krappy
I totally agree with you.
So many times my mood just goes when they stop to answer!
I always take the effort to turn off mine...
Not all brudders react with annoyance. One told me dat he gets a cheap thrill when he is bonking the gal whilst she pretends to the caller dat she is doing something else or whispers sweet nutting to him. Heightens his pleasure it seems.... like he is tau chyet. Interested to hear any udder contrarian views...
Old 24-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Well thats why when I go for ST, I usually go to Sauna where they are not allowed to bring their mobile phone for each session if not they will be fined.

For overnight, I somehow feel very weird when she gets a call and tell whoever is on the other line that she is working now and she can only meet the next day.
The latest one I had was when I brought this KTV girl back to the hotel and she called her boy ( with such high quality speaker nowadays I can hear a guy voice ) that she will come visit him the next day. Its like she will take my money and give to the guy. Somehow felt weird too.

Anyway like some bro said, it can be really exciting when you are making out and she tried to pretend she is doing something else to the person on the other line.
I had this experience with this mistress in China. We were like into foreplay, and I like foreplay. Apparently her Hong Kong sugar daddy is the wham-bam thank you mdm kind of guy. But he will call to spot check on her. As we were doing our deed, he called and asked what she is doing. Althought I dont really understand Cantonese, I can vaguely make out she said she is playing Mahjong. Then I think he asked why its so quiet to which she replied, they stopped to let her talk to him. Then as I increase my momentum, she is about to climax and then shouted Pong! Hahahaha I wanted to laugh... but held on.. Then she ended the call to continue our session...

Just some stuff to share on this cold lonely night...
Old 25-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Well thats why when I go for ST, I usually go to Sauna where they are not allowed to bring their mobile phone for each session if not they will be fined.

I had this experience with this mistress in China. We were like into foreplay, and I like foreplay. Apparently her Hong Kong sugar daddy is the wham-bam thank you mdm kind of guy. But he will call to spot check on her. As we were doing our deed, he called and asked what she is doing. Althought I dont really understand Cantonese, I can vaguely make out she said she is playing Mahjong. Then I think he asked why its so quiet to which she replied, they stopped to let her talk to him. Then as I increase my momentum, she is about to climax and then shouted Pong! Hahahaha I wanted to laugh... but held on.. Then she ended the call to continue our session...

Just some stuff to share on this cold lonely night...
Hey, Ronaldo, are you with Real Madrid or Man Utd? ...both of which are my favourite teams in their respective leagues. Ha...h a...ha. Just kidding!!! No offense meant.

Cold lonely night? You must be overseas... the weather here in Sg is stiffling and hot, hot ,hot!!!

The gals are allowed to go to Sauna with you?.... must be abroad, right? As far as I know, they are not allowed to do that in Sg.

LOL... funny story about the mahjong game. Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1