The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cleanfreak is Cool - loads of Potential
Pissed off by gf mum...

I am feeling quite sucky now and there's no other channel for me to vent my frustrations or someone to talk to. Thus here I am typing away.

Just a basic introduction about myself. I'm in my mid twenties, was a juvenile delinquent and quit school when I was in Secondary 3. Been on the wrong side of the law and wasted abit of time. Trying to pick myself up and work towards a better future now. I am not financially stable yet as I just started out as a real estate agent. I stay at my gf's house and pay her mum a sum of money as rent every month.

This month I only paid half the amount as I was really short of cash due to some commitments that had to be fulfilled. Few days ago, her mum reminded me that I had to pay the rent for the coming month in full and I told her to be rest assured that I will.

Now's the incident that left me fuming mad!

Yesterday, I came out of my room and wanted to take my shower in the bathroom in the kitchen. Her parents were in the living room and the conversation between her parents were:

(Translated to English)

Dad: What should a poor person do?

Mum: If a person is poor, then he shouldn't apply such a big house, just make do with a 3room flat.

(I've applied for a 4room flat together with my gf, not without the support of my family of course. I'm fortunate to have a family which can afford a comfortable lifestyle thus offering me financial assistance in times of need. Bros would be wondering why I dont seek help from home. Reason is I dont go home and ask for help unless it's a really big issue. Got to be independent right?)

It was obvious they were trying to be sarcastic. I was pissed off and angry but since I owe them the rent, there was nothing I could do than keep my mouth shut! I'm not earning big money and as such, there's nothing I can do to impress her parents. However, I will persevere and work diligently. I believe that even though I maybe not be able to earn big amounts of money, in 2 years time, I will be earning a decent amount of money which allows me to pay for my house, drive a car and be able to save some money after providing for my gf now (wife by then) and children if any.

Thanks for spending time going through my lamenting.
Happy bonking~
Old 30-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pissed off by gf mum...

gd luck to u ts... cheers....no worries about ppl sarcastic to u and looking down on u... most important thing is u dun look down on urself can liao.... hehehe wish u happy bonking also la...
Old 30-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Well done Mas cleanfreak for try to be mature off your past.

well don't we all had your past (hmmm get me laughing off my misdeeds)

Anyhow Pak P's take on it is for you to get a new place to stay rather than having to listen to frequent sarcacism constantly.

Earn as much as you can and when the big day comes show them (Gfs old folks) what kind of son in law there're having

Good luck Mas
Old 30-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
gd luck to u ts... cheers....no worries about ppl sarcastic to u and looking down on u... most important thing is u dun look down on urself can liao.... hehehe wish u happy bonking also la...
Great piece of advis Mas

To TS always heads UP Mas

You are your own Man
Old 30-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Thanks bro JIU XING and S.B.Y.
Yeah I can't give up on myself.

Actually used to stay outside, but gf wants me to stay her house.
Old 30-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
NewMike1304k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, What happened in the past is the past and should not be a barrier to your future. It is good that you are trying to walk the straight road now and are getting your life back into shape. But please do also think about the position that your gf's parents are in. A man who has to live in their house, have their daughter and he cannot even afford to pay his rent... So how is he going to afford to look after their daughter? Please do not take me wrong, I am not even saying it in a material sort of way.

I am a father myself and I will be worried if my daughter were to marry a man who cannot afford to look after her.

In a way, your gf wants you to stay wif her out of love and also perhaps to alleviate your burden, but never show your weak points to your in-laws or else they will use it to worry about their daugther. Perhaps it will be better to have a really good look at your finances, where and why you are short and how to avoid it and also how to better prove yourself to your in laws. Since you are getting married, you are now responsible for two lives. When you are living un your own place with your wife, if you are short again, there may be no second chance. Will you go back and borrow money to get by? So I do wish you luck and do give you a bravo for your mature thoughts, but you will need to think hard and long about your future and work towards it. Good luck.
Old 31-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Wahahahaa ....

I was in the same situation ... my present OC mum (still gf when i stayed there for 6 months) I was a near broke then as well

She chase me out of the one and only common toilet (shouting) as she was preparing to wash her clothes ...

I have to hold my ........ for 2 hours, before i went to a nearby coffee shop me .................................................. ...........

BUT me eat my own pride alive, got my own flat, work hard .... brought myself a almost fully paid BMX (no shy BMX still a transport right )

Now days, she talk to me full of respect ... I NEVER hold anything against her but that was sure one of the pushing factor ...... to make me work extra hard also

So TS jia you ... no look down at yourself ... you can make it as well at your own way ...
Old 31-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfreak View Post
I dont go home and ask for help unless it's a really big issue. Got to be independent right?
If what you described (especially with your soon-to-be-wife's parents looking down on you) is not a "big" issue, then I don't know what is a big issue to you.

As a real estate agent yourself, I'm sure you know where to find a lodging which your current rent (to her parents) can cover. Why stay there and suffer all these insult when you can truly be independent? Staying out on your own, or have your gf join you, should make the situation better.

BTW, W(here)TF is the commercial sex thingy here?
Old 31-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Not Activated

[QUOTE=see see only;4724160]BUT me eat my own pride alive, got my own flat, work hard .... brought myself a almost fully paid BMX (no shy BMX still a transport right )/QUOTE]

Mas see see only your BMX got engine one

Wow envy you that you have a convertible type
Old 31-03-2010, 11:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..

you sound like an honest chap until i went thru your posts..
you should stop visiting those whores, save up the money and pay the rent.
Do the right thing..

Quote:
However, I will persevere and work diligently. I believe that even though I maybe not be able to earn big amounts of money, in 2 years time, I will be earning a decent amount of money ..
Happy bonking~

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Mas see see only your BMX got engine one

Wow envy you that you have a convertible type

Huh i did not mentioned it is a convertible lei ...

Anyway me post the above hoping to stir up TS confidence
Old 31-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will be earning a decent amount of money which allows me to pay for my house, drive a car and be able to save some money after providing for my gf now (wife by then) and children if any.

Thanks for spending time going through my lamenting.
Happy bonking~
If you're ambitious, why waste your time in that shit hole of a country. It's hot, it's humid, it's expensive, it's grossly overcrowded and worst of all, it has no long term future as it's situated in the middle of a muslim sea.

For the sake of your family and children, you should be making concrete steps to move to a proper country while you're still young and able.

In a proper country, you'll get freehold land which is yours to keep forever, a brand new car for a song (eg a Lexus IS250 for $70,000), medical treatment which is free and most importantly, a long term future for your children and grandchildren.

Forget about sinking roots in Singapore. Whatever you spend is money down the drain. You own nothing no matter how much you pay. Your home's only good for one generation and your 5 figure set of wheels is only good for 10 years while the taxes imposed upon you go towards paying ministers millions for doing next to nothing.

In the meantime, the country is being invaded by foreigners without a shot being fired. Instead, they're given a red carpet welcome by the govt so they can steal your jobs and your country while not having to contribute a thing in return.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate..

you sound like an honest chap until i went thru your posts..
you should stop visiting those whores, save up the money and pay the rent.
Do the right thing..
Lol. The last time I engaged the services of a WL has to be more than 3years ago! I don't splurge. Just that I don't earn much. I just started out so I'm doing room rentals where the commission is really little but no choice gotta persevere. Sometimes its by a stroke of luck or I'll really have to endure for at least half a year before I start seeing abit of results. Bros who are agents or have friends who are, will know it very well.

Well I kept my mouth shut out of respect too. Gf's family not in gd financial situation so perhaps they're worried about how they're gonna pay for their bills etc. 1 thing they don't know is that my gf's studies are actually sponsored by my family! She took a diploma course in a recognised private institution and her parents cant even pay for the first payment. My family paid for it all. I actually thought of how to return them 'in kind' but I'm afraid they will suffer a heart attack or stroke because I'm rather good at sacarsm. Then I will be guilty...
Old 31-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you're ambitious, why waste your time in that shit hole of a country. It's hot, it's humid, it's expensive, it's grossly overcrowded and worst of all, it has no long term future as it's situated in the middle of a muslim sea.

For the sake of your family and children, you should be making concrete steps to move to a proper country while you're still young and able.

In a proper country, you'll able to buy freehold land which is yours to keep forever, a brand new car for a song (eg a Lexus IS250 for $70,000), medical treatment which is free and most importantly, a long term future for your children and grandchildren.

Forget about sinking roots in Singapore. Whatever you spend is money down the drain. You own nothing no matter how much you pay. Your home's only good for one generation and your 5 figure set of wheels is only good for 10 years. while the taxes imposed upon you go towards paying ministers millions for doing next to nothing.

In the meantime, the country is being invaded by foreigners without a shot being fired. Instead, they're given a red carpet welcome by the govt so they can steal your jobs and your country while not having to contribute a thing in return.
yup! take me years to realise I was residing on the dark side till I went to the bright and happy side. Time and age are the ingredients, and I have missed the boat. Now looking at a different retirement plan....... to be happy and bright, somewhere affordable..
Old 31-03-2010, 01:38 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate...Good to hear that..

my previous remark was made in good faith and without malice..and my assumption was based on this post

anyway.. keep the faith mate.

Quote:
Lol. The last time I engaged the services of a WL has to be more than 3years ago!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1