The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 27-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightone View Post
havent been to here a long time but a recent incident made me go read up a lot...Totally understand how this bro feels, the psychological fear is real.. Visited an freelance ML on Tuesday, I got carried away with the experience and got a CBJ and nothing else.. but then the thought of me getting STD & HIV just flooded my mind, even though i know innately that the risk for HIV is even lower... in the end i went to see doc on Friday and got onto a course of PEP and then went for urine test... I know to most bros i sound humji and etremely stupid, but like poster above, my mind just felt that its a real thing and i couldnt properly sleep or my thoughts got flooded sometimes with it randomly that its a real threat.. dont think i will ever do this again.
Bro I think part of easing your mind in all these is being properly informed. Like getting HIV from CBJ is scientifically impossible, unless the condom had a whole on the tip or something, which even then the odds are astronomical.
Old 02-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mlbb400sgd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just sharing my exp here...

didnt have sex for almost 3 years...from end 2019 covid wuhan to like say end 2022 covid omicron version lol...dont ask me why, just no mood and i think it also wasnt easy to find prostitutes during that period?

so come end 2022, had BBBJ with 1 of the FLs from thai dome 1. 2 weeks later after the encounter, tip of my penis had like slight burning sensation and copper-brownish discharge in my underwear. wasnt really that pain and i could endure...drank lots of water everyday and everything was back to normal after another 2 weeks.

after the above encounter, i scared liao. waited for another 100 days of no sex, visited dr tan & partners @ robertson walk. tested negative for HIV via 3rd gen test.

till now, idk if i kana C or G or S or UTI. but i think can rule out S cos my body has no rashes.

TLDR, moral of story: BBBJ is really NOT SAFE. dont just think with your small head. see my 3 years only 1 encounter with BBBJ still can kana STD
Old 03-10-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ipadpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbb400sgd View Post
just sharing my exp here...

didnt have sex for almost 3 years...from end 2019 covid wuhan to like say end 2022 covid omicron version lol...dont ask me why, just no mood and i think it also wasnt easy to find prostitutes during that period?

so come end 2022, had BBBJ with 1 of the FLs from thai dome 1. 2 weeks later after the encounter, tip of my penis had like slight burning sensation and copper-brownish discharge in my underwear. wasnt really that pain and i could endure...drank lots of water everyday and everything was back to normal after another 2 weeks.

after the above encounter, i scared liao. waited for another 100 days of no sex, visited dr tan & partners @ robertson walk. tested negative for HIV via 3rd gen test.

till now, idk if i kana C or G or S or UTI. but i think can rule out S cos my body has no rashes.

TLDR, moral of story: BBBJ is really NOT SAFE. dont just think with your small head. see my 3 years only 1 encounter with BBBJ still can kana STD
You already answer ur own question
“ tip of my penis had like slight burning sensation and copper-brownish discharge in my underwear. wasnt really that pain, I could endure”

Doesn’t matter u can endure or not.

Facts:

-discharge that stains
-burning sensation

Go do urine test bro
Old 11-10-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

My statistics after pandemic. Tried over 100 different girls from Mar 2022 till today: WLs and MLs in Singapore and overseas chiong MLs, FLs and bargirls (in BKK, JKT, PH, JP).

90% BBBJ, 10% raw sex.
Throat infection: uncountable times (from DFK), so far none from painting cuz I only paint selectively (currently only my PRC ML)
Hurt from teeth during BBBJ: Quite a lot of times
UTI: 3x (all from BBBJ at GL VN houses)
MH+: 1x (from BKK raw)
HIV and others: 0x

Now I reduce the number of partners, currently keeping to 2 regular MLs in SG. Overseas, it depends.
Old 12-10-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 15
Gmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
You have went for checkups ?
How about for herpes and hep c ?
Old 12-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmail View Post
You have went for checkups ?
How about for herpes and hep c ?
Yes, I go for check-up regularly. There's free HIV + Syphilis test in BKK which everyone can do every 6 mths. Sometimes there's also offer package. I'll also test a month later if I did raw overseas with FL.

I did raw during my BKK trip in Aug, both are neg since my recent test last mth.
Old 13-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Gmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to behold

You raw quite often ?
Why take the risk ?

But at least you do regular check ups.
Hold back a bit bro, the consequence can be devastating.
Old 14-10-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
My statistics after pandemic. Tried over 100 different girls from Mar 2022 till today: WLs and MLs in Singapore and overseas chiong MLs, FLs and bargirls (in BKK, JKT, PH, JP).

90% BBBJ, 10% raw sex.
Throat infection: uncountable times (from DFK), so far none from painting cuz I only paint selectively (currently only my PRC ML)
Hurt from teeth during BBBJ: Quite a lot of times

Now I reduce the number of partners, currently keeping to 2 regular MLs in SG. Overseas, it depends.
What is MH+?

Any other bros willing to give their stats for bbbj?
Old 14-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
You raw quite often ?
Why take the risk ?

But at least you do regular check ups.
Hold back a bit bro, the consequence can be devastating.
It's very difficult for me to cum in a condom so I was doing that to selected girls while searching for a regular girl when I haven't got my 2 regular ML. Currently I only raw them.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 14-10-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old 14-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
What is MH+?

Any other bros willing to give their stats for bbbj?
MH = Mycoplasma Hominis. My routine test result show it positive and the doctor gave doxy antibiotics. It went away after awhile. Tbh, I don't know what it is. But when I googled it, it says it causes UTI, but I didn't get UTI during that time.

STD from BBBJ is 1 thing, it also hurts when the girl's teeth hits your dick during the BBBJ. In SG it's still ok with PRC WLs, but I always had to remind some girls especially those in BKK not to let her teeth get in contact with my dick, else I just avoid the BJ anyway . Just DFK and raw grind to get aroused faster. But raw grind is also a risk of STDs .
Old 15-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BBBBJ 20 year also nothing till now. really heng or suay only
Old 16-10-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
BBBBJ 20 year also nothing till now. really heng or suay only
Is your bbbj mostly from Geylang Prc, thais, viets or MLs? Or overseas?

I’m just wondering whether who you receive from makes a difference?
Old 16-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Is your bbbj mostly from Geylang Prc, thais, viets or MLs? Or overseas?

I’m just wondering whether who you receive from makes a difference?
all around, ONS , flings , FLs , PEtain , Geylang and even desker road . overseas johor ocean hotel and spas
Old 17-10-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Currently I only raw them.
Don't mean they only let you raw.

Take care.
Old 17-10-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't mean they only let you raw.

Take care.
Yes, it's a risk. But they are my only options at this time. If I go find another ML, its just another risk. Many bros also won't go raw with a ML, so that also reduce some risk.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1