The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: School uniform fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster
went down to TP to meet my fren today ..... dammm all the SWT ard u sure make yr imaginations run wild ... i must say .... those SWT looks great after getting out from their uniforms too ... there should be a TCSS session at some of our local polys ... heeheee
bro.. no offence but i think our local jc and ite gals looks better den poly ones leh.. was on bus 18 1 or 2 yrs ago that passes by tp.. all the gals come up.. so many of them.... i can say none is pretty to me..even lookin out to the bustop.. oso cannot make it.. its like onli 1.5 chio bu in 20 girls

all with pimples.. den buey chio act chio.. i turned my heard to the inside of the sit and listen to my song heck care..

while when im on 21 i think.. passes by a jc.. dono which one.. but all those JC SYT came up in bunch and turned me on.. seein them on short PE pants i think with pe shirt ..some can see their curve and them sweatin ...although some look nerdy ..but at least it watchable.. unlike the poly.. sigh.. and all my poly friends (my frs still in poly now) are ALL or MOSTLY cannot make it...

if u like poly gals so much maybe can intro u my friend fat ugly.. buey chio act chio.. likes to wear mini skirt revealing fats... (oh my.. im so bad to say that abt my friend.. but com'on.. its true.. i aint no handsum lad either la.. me fat and no look oso hahahaha...)

and ite also alot lians who dolled themselfs up :>
Old 25-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

not all poly girls can make it... as well as not all JC girls can make it... always some black sheeps in the fleet of sheeps one right? keke
Old 15-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
buey chio act chio.. likes to wear mini skirt revealing fats...
hehe.. very true, many BCAC lian now esp school holiday liao..
Old 19-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

nowadays no one got fetish for school uniform?
Old 22-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
nowadays no one got fetish for school uniform?
i got !!!
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 22-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

2 year old thread.. wow! a jc girl

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 22-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
2 year old thread.. wow! a jc girl

bro, i dont think is from jc leh... unless it's first 3 months...

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 24-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like them to be in school PE attitude, some the shorts look extremely shorts and tights. School Uniform look like they can show off their figure especially white shirts when rain can see their bras patterns and bras colour.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
love69guysg is Cool - loads of Potential

i love girls in school uniforms..especially the ones in ite uniform..

Tight blouse & short tight skirts always makes me get a hard on wen im driving by any of the ite campus..

Managed to bonk a minah in her ite uniform last 2 years..Really a turn on watching the gal in her ite uniform blowing me & stripping down..

cheers..
Old 04-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

I like last time those ah lian wearing the uniforms...Short skirt and tight shirt...
Old 04-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
starless starless

But I prefer them with big blouses ... and then when in the buses can see whther can peek at their bra ...
Old 04-04-2008, 11:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Halal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ITE uniform nowadays is very hot, especially those that wear it with a super low cuts and tight skirts.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
love69guysg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halal View Post
ITE uniform nowadays is very hot, especially those that wear it with a super low cuts and tight skirts.

Yeah ..love looking at the ite girls in their tight & supershort skirts with their perky butts sticking out..

Even better when they wearing their P.E shirt tucked in their skirt..damn tight & can see the nice boobs shape & coloured bra..
Old 20-03-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

one updated photo:

http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirl...-_00266765.jpg

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 20-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

Quote:
bro u dug out this thread to post this pic huh? haha... long time no hear from u, any luck of finding a girl in sch uniform to bonk?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1