The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgInd View Post
total THB 10,000, worth every baht!!!!!
whaoo, thats my spending there for my last trip for 4 days.includs drinks and food and rental.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wa, Bro, quite worth it as u got local to keep u acompany for 3 days so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
whaoo, thats my spending there for my last trip for 4 days.includs drinks and food and rental.
it depend what u want to do in Phuket as i there just to R&R....

hope everyone enjoy there trip there...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow! You must really like her. It's about double price !
Old 04-10-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
10K for 3 day is considered paying the price of FL in SG. Not so bad deal lah if WL is really good.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 04-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SgInd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
10K for 3 day is considered paying the price of FL in SG. Not so bad deal lah if WL is really good.
very the worth it and now cant wait for next time
of all my trips this has been my best catch and will have to work hard at keeping her and now the brain has to work overdrive thinking of ways to get away to phuket or bkk for a quickie
Old 05-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
In SG maybe, but not in Phuket.
I mean that someone is free to please a girl he likes very much by giving more money (of course !). I just intended to point out for newbies that it's not the current price in Phuket, which is 1500, max 2000 Bath (high season in January/February because of high demand) for LT for pretty girls, and can go down to 1000 LT if the girl is not too pretty or if it's late at night around closing time. Barfine can be high in Tiger bar complex (up to 600).
About girls staying with you all day long, my experience is that it depends more if the girl enjoys being with you or not, than on the money you give her.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rooiooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a R&R trip in Phuket, rain stop rain during this period of the way, managed to catch a bit of sun at patong beach. Stayed at Burasari for 3 nights, advise Bro here not to go to resort that will impose fees to bring girls back, mine charges 1500 bahts to bring girls to resort. Went to try American fried rice at No. 6 restaurant, food is priced reasonable there and served good western and thaifood, battered shrimp is a hot favourite dish there. 1st night went to roam around the street along patong beach and Rat Uthit, didn`t see any nice thai girl around, maybe expectation too high liao.. Went Christy Massage to check out the girls, mostly CMI, but damn horny that night so heck it lah, paid 2800 baht for the 'top' category girl for a soapy bath. at Cristy, the cat is 1.8k/2.3k/2.8k, service is nothing to shout about, mostly sop soap bath, end the session within 50 mins. Roam around bangla street at around 11pm and watch lots of ang mo walking around. It was my first trip in phuket and maybe I don`t have the lady luck to meet nice and pleasant girl there.. haha..
Old 09-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooiooi View Post
Just came back from a R&R trip in Phuket, rain stop rain during this period of the way, managed to catch a bit of sun at patong beach. Stayed at Burasari for 3 nights, advise Bro here not to go to resort that will impose fees to bring girls back, mine charges 1500 bahts to bring girls to resort. .
I believe most of the hotels in phuket do impose extra charges to bring gers back. I paid TBH 800. May ne i stayed in a cheaper hotel...
Old 09-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

ohh, i didn`t know that, should have researched and book a more 'girl' friendly hotel.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Stephenw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe there was another adult forum specifically for Phuket that provided a list of "girl" friendly hotels.
Old 13-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just came back from a R&R trip in Phuket, rain stop rain during this period of the way, managed to catch a bit of sun at patong beach. Stayed at Burasari for 3 nights, advise Bro here not to go to resort that will impose fees to bring girls back, mine charges 1500 bahts to bring girls to resort. Went to try American fried rice at No. 6 restaurant, food is priced reasonable there and served good western and thaifood, battered shrimp is a hot favourite dish there. 1st night went to roam around the street along patong beach and Rat Uthit, didn`t see any nice thai girl around, maybe expectation too high liao.. Went Christy Massage to check out the girls, mostly CMI, but damn horny that night so heck it lah, paid 2800 baht for the 'top' category girl for a soapy bath. at Cristy, the cat is 1.8k/2.3k/2.8k, service is nothing to shout about, mostly sop soap bath, end the session within 50 mins. Roam around bangla street at around 11pm and watch lots of ang mo walking around. It was my first trip in phuket and maybe I don`t have the lady luck to meet nice and pleasant girl there.. haha..
Reporting here Sunny n Bright... Wa, thing a abit different nw went to Hollywood, Wa, can see got quite a few nice Babe there Tiger also not bad... , HOLLYWOOD, if u guy need any infor just sms my thai number 0836488816, hope could hope as another 2 day to Home Sweet Home...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Bro hunterhi , hope u r having a great time and score more in Phuket..
Old 14-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro hunterhi , hope u r having a great time and score more in Phuket..

sure, but i have been here for a lot of time not just for the BONK but i just LOVE here like my home....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 18
sharingannnn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingannnn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, i will be gg to patong beach but would like to kown if there is any cheap transport from airport to the hotel. as there is a baby tagging along. there will be six plus one baby, so i'm hoping if a bigger vehicle. thks in advance
Old 14-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingannnn View Post
Hi, i will be gg to patong beach but would like to kown if there is any cheap transport from airport to the hotel. as there is a baby tagging along. there will be six plus one baby, so i'm hoping if a bigger vehicle. thks in advance
Wa, Bro, that is a big Group for u, but if u know how to drive is better or u can book a Van to Bring u to ur Hotel as Taxi only take up to 3 or 4 person for $550B to ur Hotel as there r the Meter-Taxi when u come out of the Airport if u keep going right u will see there is small Booth with the sign Meter-Taxi they charge $350B to patong plu another $100B to pay or some kind of extra charge, but i think izzt better to book a Van for ur Family just something like our Maxi-Cab which u pay for a price n u go together if not u will have to wait quite a while as they dun go straight to ur Hotel as they will bring u to some Travel Agent to buy some package, n izzt quite Troublesome with ur Baby along as the mini-van that u share with other cost u $150 per pax, so u go n see what is ur budget n comfort.. n enjoy ur stay.. . hope i help u to have a clear picture...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1