The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guysingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fucking bastard

Hi guys,

i neeed your opinions on this matter...one of my female friend is recently being threatened by her ex who is already married. This bastard uses the past to threaten her, saying that if she does not want to be with him he will exposed whatever photos and things about her to her family, friends and workplace.
My friend is going crazy with the constant calls and smses sent by this bastard.

Can someone suggest what to do?
Old 21-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking bastard

Report to the police?
Old 21-04-2011, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smlimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, a police report is d best solution.solve d problem once 4 all if not in future yr fren will face d same problem.
Old 21-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysingle View Post
Have you fucked her yet?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys,

i neeed your opinions on this matter...one of my female friend is recently being threatened by her ex who is already married. This bastard uses the past to threaten her, saying that if she does not want to be with him he will exposed whatever photos and things about her to her family, friends and workplace.
My friend is going crazy with the constant calls and smses sent by this bastard.

What this guy want is extra free sex after married, this is no way to treat his Ex, she should to the police and expose him, and he will get back fire and his wife will know, he is thinking that his ex will not do it.
Looking at it She is not at the losing end, as long those information gas not been leaking better do something b4 is too late, even by than she make a report damage has been done.
Old 21-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dragash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

Police report should solve the issue. As long as the smses are intact you can be assured that the culprit will be apprehended for harassment, if my memory serves me well.

oh by the way, you've been warned. =)
Old 21-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

There are all sorts of ppl in this world...
Well, TS, I agreed with most bro... Report to the police...

Bro jim carey... Ppl now in the lowest mood leh... So doubt will have mood for that... Consoling will be good though... and stand by her side... And uses your sincerity to touch her...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 21-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragash View Post
Police report should solve the issue. As long as the smses are intact you can be assured that the culprit will be apprehended for harassment, if my memory serves me well.
Correct, verbal is not good enough, collect SMS or emails. That will do the trick.. Warn him that his sms and emails or physical proof is good enough against him. Keep them... If he continues, go to the police. No need to warn him yet... collect the evidence first.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

TS..perhapz u wanna ask suggestions on how to get under her skirt too?..
Old 21-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim carey View Post

TS, bring her to make police report lah.... then console her lor... and show her when u bring her to 81 u din bring camera phone nor spy cam...
That's what I figured. He probably wants to fuck her too and hopes that playing the role of "savior" and "confidant" will earn him a free one.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
long deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

call the wife..heehee
Old 21-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi guys,

TS , tell the gal to let you up also and take pic of you and her while making.. (pls be more sexy then those pics he is having)... Send the pic to him and tell him exposed togather with those pic of you and your gal ....

I think after seeing that he have nothing to threaten liao..

And also he will be damn Tulan + Mad coz of jealousy and maybe will be jumping down from the 73rd flr..

Last edited by kums; 21-04-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 21-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
raftime68 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro everybody like to threatened, but reality they not dare just to test you all and got panic. if expose let it be, once u get the photo or watever than you take action on her. u can sue her. just calm down and relax.
Old 21-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go sian the wife and..... Hahahhahah
Old 21-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
Go sian the wife and..... Hahahhahah
His wife must be Suckzzzz ........... If not he wont be doing such stupid acts..:@
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1