The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nara from Lust365

Location is discreet

Looks: same as the photo thai tanned
Boobs: Between D and DD, i love it and am fine with it as long as it is natural
Body: slim curvy tight young body with cfm look
BBBJ: did not try
French: Kiss and some french here and there
Painting: allowed, pussy nicely deforested
FJ: Willing to try different positions and very responsive. Like doing with your poly or uni GF, very hardworking.

Overall GFE: very friendly and cheerful character. Can communicate in English. Will RTF if have the time. This is base on my own experience. One man's meat is another man's poison
Old 22-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold

FR (Hasley From Seduction)
Very responsive OKT, patient as I was deciding between two.
Managed to arrange as the timing was quite late.

Central location.

Fair skin
Above photo is more accurate version of her
Sweet gentle voice as she asked me at front door "ok?"
Good service on her BBBJ as she really make an effort in that department.
Boobs are not big, but ass looks fine when doggie.

Bath a few times, attentive in washing you up.
Cleanliness is there cause Fresh Towels!
OKT has been attentive to customers.

After finished off the 1st shot, Hasley showing some GFE by providing hugs as we lie on the queen size bed.
Got massage as well.

Decide to reciprocate back by smooth touching n kissing of her skin and fingering while she hugs me. And she gotten wet! Forgo the KY and she began to work her magic on another round of BBBJ which managed to turn on my little Brother n finished the 2nd shot.

RTF: Yes

Note to self: Saw some interesting Gems in the stable.
Old 22-03-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
VeteranDiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came to try Fahsai from Teeruklover after reading commandowolf's FR.

OKT : Good service and patient with me as its my first time booking. Took about 10 mins to verify before allowing me to book.

Facilities : Big sized room, location in central.

Looks : Similar to photos advertised, i can allow some photoshop filter but not more than 20%. I would say she looks around 90% similar, perhaps spent a fortune on surgery on her face thats why not much photoshop required. Not a SYT/XMM look but more a mature, sexy look. Looks around 22-23.

Body : Quite tall, skin tone is the common Thai with a light tan. Hour-glass type body with wide hips, not model fit/taut but definitely slim with no excess fats, especially at the tummy. Has a small cute ass as well.

Breasts : Enhanced, probably Ds which are firm and not that soft. Can feel the silicon as well. No obvious scars from breast surgery.

Shower action : Started to soap and play with my dick even before we really got started on the bed. Didn't want any accidents of slipping on wet floor so i quickly rinse off and we went back into the room.

Frenching : Tongue action is there for sure but has unique habits where she makes out with her mouth and eyes open

Pussy : Clean shaved, she loves to get licked and when u poke her pussy with your tongue.

Fingering : As she needed to put on KY to make herself wet, i offered to do it for her, able to take 2-3 fingers.

Sex : Passionate and hungry. Main highlight was her audio - she's the type that will bottle it up the best it can but the moans and whimpers leak out. When I was going in the right direction with the speed she will affirm how much she likes it. Probably thrusted the fastest and hardest with her compared to any other girl, finished with sweat dripping all over. Moans are much feminine not the male type of voice which was nice.

1st shot started with slow foreplay but the air was already smoldering. Made out and fondled her breasts till she started taking off my shirt - took the signal to strip her too, faced little resistance. Great visuals in missionary with her face and body including the shaved pussy.

2nd shot was AJ, she was insanely tight. Had to apply quite a bit of KY and some of my fingers. Pumped her in standing doggy and this time she could hardly hold herself up, barely grasping and holding on to whatever she could. She also enjoyed it when I varied my stance to penetrate her from different angles. Loves it fast also and finished 2nd shot with this

Overall i would give Fahsai a 9/10. She's not much different than a lady and better compared to some female FL as well. Very service oriented and knows what a guy love and wants. Only telltale sign would be her bigger body structure and height. Well some girls have built like this as well.

Thank you OKT and will try the other LB Kelly u recommended soon
Old 22-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
shinopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 21/3/24 evening

My FR
Stable: Kinkangel
Girl: Merica
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979372

Okt: friendly with straightforward verification and clear instructions including photos on directions to location.

Location: Central at the more discreet part of town with entrance discreet with no registration required.

Looks: 80% to pic. Healthy suntan. Cute syt. Was eyeing her the last time she is here but missed out as busy at work.

Body: Slim with no fats. More Petite than the live video on TG. Young but not too young. In her early twenties, which means not green but young enough to know how to have fun!

Boobs: Natural A to B. Not for boobs lover though. I m an ass man, so no issue to me.

Pussy: Shaven. Allow painting, 69. TIGHT!

Bbbj: Know what she's doing not just up and down. Almost CIM, i am holding back. twisting and turning with licking. NICE!

FJ and GFE: As I normally a 1 shot guy. Started off with reverse cg after 69 followed by missionary and ended with doggy. Doggy is the best, her ass is the bomb. She was fingering herself down below while i was doggying her. Sibei Shiok!

After 1st shot we talk about life and no problem communicating in English. No GT required. So this is a plus point for me as I m the lazy type. She is fun talking to, a bit dingdong... hahha

I m ok ending there but she worked her magic at ease at getting me hard the 2nd time. Damn shiok! I wont go into details here since its been a lot time since i m get into 2nd shot within 90 min.

So hope bros do take care of her and she will not be here for long.
Old 22-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wafac65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=977041&highlight=

Mind FR

Face: pretty face, xmm feel, very sexy
Body: slim, smooth fair skin, nice meaty ass
Boobs: C cup, nice soft natural
Frenching: she will french u from the moment u enter till u leave, thats how much she likes to french
Fingering/Painting: she gets wet easily, and when u hit the right spots, she will be moaning n squirting
Bbbj: very skilled, will swallow your whole dick, a lot of tongue and licking
FJ: accommodating to all positions, can fuck the lights out of her
RTF: Yes definately

Old 22-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to behold

Yuki from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

She is powerful and good. The moment I enter the room, I saw her surprise me. She got Japanese looks rather then looks like thai. And her voice sound during FJ session, makes me feel like I am in AV movies lolz. Powerful service and she is cute. Really makes me feel I in wonderland. Worth to try and RTF if vitamin M allows

Old 22-03-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
Franchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for good looking girl with solid experience so decided to book Cherry from Club Friday

Location- convenient for me, pls ask Okt the details

Looks/ Body - quite similar to pics, pleasant looking. Slim body with natural racks, not big so if you're looking for huge racks pls look for other options

Friendly personality, good bbbj, detailed catbath, deep frenching when missionary FJ. I couldnt ask for more.

She likes to catbath my neck when in cowgirl, she is correct that is my sensitive spots, only book 1s but damn it was intense when I unloaded inside her (under the cap la)

Followed by some simple massage which is nice.

For the damage, it's a good bonk. Really got the uni girl vibes n naughty SYT.
Solid RTF material if my vitM allowed.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978993

Old 22-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MotoChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time with Teeruklover since they provide LB which caught my eye. Wanted to book Fahsai as i saw quite a few nice comments for her but the timeslot not available for her, so OKT recommended a new comer Bella for me.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, friendly, efficient.

Looks: 8.5/10. mild tanned skin. mid 20s in age and looks above average

Body: 8/10. sexy and hot bod. told me she works out regularly also

Boobs: 8/10. Nice C cups, can feel some hardness due to silicon

BBBJ: 9/10. Sensual and deep throat, hungry to suck type of blowjob, lots of slurping sound

FJ: 8.5/10. Pussy still tight for me. Painted her awhile to get her alittle wet before applying some lube on herself then we started with missionary. Awhile later we changed to doggy style as she told me she preferred this position most. Sadly no AJ for her so i would come back to Fahsai instead.

Overall: Quite a good session without AJ, since this stable is legit and offer real nice LB i will be back to support again if Fahsai is still around
Old 22-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 2
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitywao View Post
May
GX

Looks:She looks pretty similar to her pictures. Her attitude and smiles all through the session make you feel the money was worth to spend haha
Boobs: Natural B. Firm and perfect for boob lovers like me
Pussy: She is not shy to tell u if u hit her right spot to make her cum.
Bbbj: Excellent skill and effort. Good suction, deep throat, slurping sound and let out a "mmmm" sound while blowing, can tell she like sucking dick. She do it for at least 10 mins
FJ: loads of hard riding, ride well and love to ride.Moans very loud
GFE: have the feel of boyfriend
RTF: Yes! Would want another one before she leave or stop.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978615&highlight=
RTF with May for lunch had a good time with her and loved spending time with her enjoying her young body
Old 22-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Eunice from Silkstockings

OKT: 10/10 Super friendly, efficient and helpful especially it was my first time with them

Looks: 9/10. slight tanned and very cute young face.

Body: 9/10 short and lightweight which i like. Natural C cups just enough for my palms to wrap around her boobs. Great looking ass as well. Body just nice and proportionate. little tummy fats which is acceptable

Bbbj: 9.5/10. Professional. Knows how to keep your dick erect and how to play with it. Cups your balls and gently caress it while blowing you off and maintaining eye contact

Fj: 9/10. Started off with cowgirl position to warm up, she leaned forward to kissed me as well while riding me. then we changed to missionary and gave her a good pumping which i ended quite quickly.

GFE: 10/10 Spent the rest of our time lying down and chatting about her life. Love her cuddles and kisses occasionally.
Old 22-03-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Cotton from Kinkangel

Okt: fast and clear instructions
Look: pretty girl look that you won't want to miss dating.
Body: SYT. Tall and slim yet soft and huggable
Boobs: she's got a pair of natural soft and big boobs. Can be for boob lovers
BBBJ: Very attentive to the head srimulation and will keep looking at u with sexy eyes
Dfk: u choose the light tongue tip type and she played back exactly how I want
Fj: very obliging to position change. Very hard for me to hold long as she's very tight and with her pretty face expression and moan I surrendered quite fast.
Gfe: very very good as she speaks English and smile always asking how you feel.
Rtf: sure.must make time to book 2s!
Old 22-03-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tested Avril from Lust365 yesterday
Damage:160/2

First Impressions: When she open the door , Looks bout 8/10 From the given photos.

Service was rather good , Started with a rather good talk. Definitely can strike a good convo with her if you click with her well. She has rather big Assets. They do feel slightly hard but overall , a rather good rating for her. She isnt shaved for guys who like that. I Know i did.

After Shower she show her dominance wor. She definitely Kommando style for guys who like that , take control of the entire thing. She cap me then she did BBBJ. Suction was pretty good actually had to control her slightly or else i sure gone within first 5 minutes. Catbath me pretty well. Then had her suck me off till I Burst inside her mouth. Overall Not bad for a first shot.

Sadly didnt have time for a second shot. End up quite tired that day already so i just had a nice chat with her after the first shot. Long session. Shes leaving soon liao So try her soon !. Pretty good for price

RTF : Dun think i have time leh , But either way alot more Fishes in the Sea. So dun think so ah . Need wait to recharge
Old 22-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This morning I took a slot from Seduction with Chelsea. It was a total mind blowing experience for me. She was very shy at first, but as we ice break by chit chatting, she is very cute.

Face: 8/10 the same as the give photo. She is very cute to me. She seems like my long lost gf. Haha.
Body: 8/10 Her boobs is natural and big. Firm type, not those big and saggy. Not fat and not skinny body. It is just nice. Her assets suit her body frame well.
Bbbj: 9/10 she is very patience and hardworking. She will not stop unless you ask her to do so. her voice, smile and her eyes is enough to make the whole bbbj experience to be very good.
Fj: 9/10 She is ok to do in any position and can accommodate to my request.
No matter which position, she will do her best. Not those loud moan lady.
GFE: 10/10 This is the part which makes me feel like going back to find her again and again. She seems to be like a long lost GF, talkative, playful and very cute. My mind if full of her now.
RTF: very likely!

Overall experience: 10/10 From OKT to Gals.

This is just my point of view. But over all seduction bro is very trust-able and very patience. He took his time to explain to me and recommend me their gals. Thank you bro. Will visit again soon.
Old 22-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Snow of FoxyThai

Friendly and cheerful lady who looks exactly like the live photos posted by one of the bros here. Snow is pretty tall at around 1.7m , a little tan and has a curvy figure with enhanced boobs. Not an issue for me as long it looks good on her haha. Her bbbj is the wet and sloppy type with occasional DT. Enough suction on the dickhead which felt good. I think she enjoys painting bcos she will moan and her pussy will get wet pretty quickly. No KY required for both shots and her stamina was quite good for CG. Though no massage during the interval, I had a nice chat with her in English. Very nice girl and for me the experience with her is more like gfe. For the environment and service from Snow, this is a value bonk for me.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Rainbower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Kelly from TeerukLover

Looks: 90% like her pics, Thai tan, for a moment cant tell she's a LB as she looks like a pretty girl. If not for the advertisement stating is a LB i would have pass this off as any lady

GFE: Gao gao, ask me how's my day, whether I'm tired, etc, also never touch her phone even during shots, she'll give her undivided attention to you. She can also speak normal english so communication no issue.

Body: Tall and slim figure. Great ass for doggy style

Boobs: Big rack with minimal sag, and light coloured nipples.

Shower: Been a long time since I experienced action starting in the shower, after soaping me down, she started licking and sucking my whole body, damn turn on.. sadly the towels canot make it

French: Can kiss and french like your girlfriend

Catbath: Really feel like getting rape! She lick my whole body including my feet, she keep saying that she damn horny and she loves perverted men.

BBBJ: Really can deepthroat very well, no gag reflex, never feel any teeth. She also lick and suck my dick and balls like a pro.

Pussy/Painting: Clean shaven, no smell and delicious.

FJ: Very accommodating to multiple positions, started off in doggy but after short while buay tahan, flipped to missionary and fired off.

RTF : YES! very professional and horny which suits me. GFE also superb level. Better than some female in dome1 which i tried long ago. this LB knows how to treat you right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1