The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: High Class Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwka1568 View Post
Hi Bros,

Where can I find high class girls with beautiful looks? I visited numerous times to GL. But the quality of girls there do not satisfy me any more.

Thanks.
Go try si qi 1431
Old 14-05-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
suzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is the difference between the service provided by high class girls and ordinary ones? Apart from being more beautiful and having a more perfect body
Old 14-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

What is the definition of high class?
Old 14-05-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy4ever View Post
What is the difference between the service provided by high class girls and ordinary ones? Apart from being more beautiful and having a more perfect body
I think the key is to strike a balance between looks and services

I have got a Russian WL who looks absolutely high class, and in fact her "day job" is modeling and her instagram got 200k+ followers

Unfortunately, she gave me attitude and "dead fish" service...

Despite her absolutely perfect looks, I was left disappointed and she is nowhere near my top 10 list of memorable bonks for sure....

The only consolation is, everytime i see her instagram, I was like "yeahhh, I sorta fcuked this before!"

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 14-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahzzz View Post
What is the definition of high class?
Thats right, it is subjective..high class for you might not be for me and vice versa.

Some of us might agree that high class refers to those models from ig/carshow/of or from those super chio locals that can only be reached by at least $1k++
Old 14-05-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Thats right, it is subjective..high class for you might not be for me and vice versa.

Some of us might agree that high class refers to those models from ig/carshow/of or from those super chio locals that can only be reached by at least $1k++
Is there such a definition of cheap high class looking WL? Selina in 1654A may have some of these high class looking and airs.
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
lolfame1995 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

totally agree with u on that
Old Yesterday, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Is there such a definition of cheap high class looking WL? Selina in 1654A may have some of these high class looking and airs.
Yea that should do. In terms of looks and figure I also bet with Bao bao and Ping ping from the same house.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

exactly bro. and also super chio / high class doesn't mean is worth that price too. what if pay 1k and get a dead fish?
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godlikealamak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I think the key is to strike a balance between looks and services

I have got a Russian WL who looks absolutely high class, and in fact her "day job" is modeling and her instagram got 200k+ followers

Unfortunately, she gave me attitude and "dead fish" service...

Despite her absolutely perfect looks, I was left disappointed and she is nowhere near my top 10 list of memorable bonks for sure....

The only consolation is, everytime i see her instagram, I was like "yeahhh, I sorta fcuked this before!"
If so, what makes the difference is the WL background. that maybe apart from WL she has a good profession. or maybe she is famous?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1