The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Exchange rates Dun seems too good. Was 9800 few days back as reported here.
But currently only 9650 at shop oppo farmosa. 9700 if change more tho.

kaha in batam center recommended a new hotel in harbourbay... Zest Hotel.
315k incl b/f. Can try...
Pretty new hotel. Got wifi also.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5715 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Batam. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.
Da Vienna Boutique Hotel
I have the feeling that Da Vienna will become my new home in Batam, once Formosa will be closed (really in one year? )
In the heart of the area where I am used to stay.
New.
Same owner than Formosa (indeed?). Even some staff member was previously in Formosa. Maybe the staff of Formosa will be moved there?
And, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I love that bathtub for two.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
Last went in November (shared a FR on prev Batam thread) and would like to know if there are any new tips worth noting.
You just made me read your FR again,hehehe... (Good FR tho..)

https://sbfsg.fun/showpo...ostcount=33551

https://sbfsg.fun/showpo...ostcount=33573

I dont have anymore tips on Ramadan,except to avoid the 1st 3 days,mid 3 days and the final 3 days. I kiasu-man,even beginning of Hari raya 1st 7 days i will try to avoid too.

I will avoid smoking and eating openly in open unconcealed public places.

I will not talk loudly or play around like a little kid in public places

For pubs,discos and clubs,i am not familiar with it and according to what i have read in the old thread,i can only know the ACTUAL details when i have physical reach there by calling them directly. Otherwise i wait here in this thread for someone who are there on before those dates to provide some detailed information (but info may change from time to time becos no one will know the exact time of their raids).

And below is what i have collected on Ramadan over the years :

https://sbfsg.fun/showpo...postcount=2228

...and this one below were my recent words on Ramadan minus the details.

https://sbfsg.fun/showpo...postcount=2296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
recently anyone in batam???? is the arcade there still open? what the situlation like there?
As of my Batam trip on Mid May 2016,i have not seen any open ones yet. Game arcade in one of the shopping mall however were opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
RAMADAN is here soon. Usually, the first few days, the 15th day, and last few days, there will be no entertainment. The rest of the days, the entertainment time will be shorter.

Do take care not to lose your wallets n petty thieves are around out to "earn for Hari Raya". Police are more on the look out for money as well.

DONT DO DRUGS AS THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE TIME FOR THE POLICE LOOKING FOR MONEY.

Gals will open their mouth bigger for money as well.
A good piece of information for the Ramadan month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I tink w all the photos of the girls combined together,can start new thread in the forum's photo Gallery & last us at least 4 a year more to post..lol
I think i must have seen millions of photos by now from some of the Batam bros i linked up with. Nah,i dont plan to start a new thread at the link/photo exchange plaza...i will stay in this thread to collect and perhaps share some info instead. There are just too many reasons why i choose not to do what i feel isnt right,not gonna elaborate as everyone has a different views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Before some asshole starts writing that I am "misleading" (one of those who never contributes information but just spends time arguing with others, probably single-hand writers),...
misLeading and misReading is just 1 letter apart. Those who fancy misReading especially from misReading between the lines of my words,i simply ignore them. I understand my objectives in this thread well,so i am not wasting the slightest bit of my time on them.

Quote:
...let me specify:
- first I heard it is a Salon, where the girl works as "PR";
- the above sounds fishy, so I went to check personally. It is a salon indeed AND, at the side, a booking joint, more oriented to short time actually.
I was hoping it isnt going to be like Morena....but i was wrong... *sob*

It was a Morena branch.

And by the way,it was a salon,and i was tempted to have my hair cut there. But no one seems interested to give me one,hehehe...

Quote:
It's a salon, hair dresser, with sign and all. But at the side there is a small door and corridor. At the end, the 3-4 girls waiting.
The place is really low-end. Girls are young and pretty, but the place sketchy. It may be good for a cheap release. 500 for ST readily down to 400 without much negotiation effort.
While i was reading your message,there's already a handful of PMs coming my way,hehehe...and i have the honor to see more than a dozen girls on the 2nd floor sleeping in their own floor mattress bed on a faithful afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
1) Any nice hotel to reccomend? Budget $60-$70
For beginners,i often use Formosa Hotel.(its works like a pre-school Hotel for me,hehehe...) Which is more centralize towards most overnight booking joint,massage and night entertainment places. (i do understand i am late replying to this post and you have probably returned from your trip) And for intermediate players any hotels will work just as good (even Montigo Resort,KTM resort etc).

Quote:
2) which are the joints I should go for selection? Quality is the key. More ex is ok.
Within 5 mins walking distance,2 booking joint,New Berry and Happy 8 (now can add one more Princess salon ST joint which is same building as Happy 8).

Within 10 mins walking distance,Gold Bird and Moonlight

Within 15mins walking distance (maybe 20 mins),almost every booking joint in Batam,which includes Memory,Permata Indah,MM,Indah 2,Bunga etc.

Quote:
3) Where should we dinner?
Turn right from Formosa Hotel front door,there is Lucky Plaza. Walk all the way down for less than 5 mins until you see Grand Nagoya Hotel and there is a zhi char store (New Singa Malam Sea food) selling sea food quite cheap. You will also pass by Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh which is 30secs away from the store.

Quote:
4) Which is most popular disco now?
Not sure,look for Blackpage post/FRs.

Quote:
5) Lastly which ferry terminal should I stop at?
No doubt will be Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal if your plan to Batam were to cheong. You can still come from other ferry terminal,but the distance will be longer where most of the fun were situated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
The 2 popular bak kut teh names in btm were shuang feng & mickey mouse. Both has several branches ard the island.
Due to Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh's popularity,they have raise their prices by about 20% since i started Batam in the beginning of 2014. Some of Shuang Hong Bak Kut teh was good,some really cannot make it.

The one at Astro Hotel coffee shop were the better one among the rest,the one at Citywalk one were a little too salty and they closes down some time ago (they may have moved). The one at Nagoya Hill Mall one puts their meat in the freezer for too long and well,its taste were inconsistent. a2 Food court Bak Kut Teh also not bad. Harbour Bay ferry terminal used to have a pretty good one,but i think it has wind up (not sure why). Batam worst Bak Kut Teh by my own definition after trying a handful of them is at Sinar Bulan Food court,ground floor of Sinar Bulan Hotel opposite Formosa. Actually Indo Rasa Food court Bak Kut Teh also not bad.

Oh,i also realize recently,the most expensive Bak Kut Teh is from Mickey Mouse. I would say,good for a one time novelty try,hehehe... (MAYBE becos they stop pouring customer's leftover soup back to the main pot,"cost" went up,so they increase price,hehehe...*joking only*)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5715 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I was hoping it isnt going to be like Morena....but i was wrong... *sob*
It was a Morena branch.
I did not see any "Morena" written there. You mean it's a Morena branch indeed, and I did not see the sign, or you mean it's the same style as Morena?

Many such places in Nagoya and Jodoh: small door, stair, 2-3 floors with poor rooms and sweaty girls sleeping on floor mattress. Ojek drivers often try to take me to some of them (they call them "lady house"), because of the commission.

I have the feeling that some of the girls that can be found on wechat with the keyword "ST BO" in the profile are not true FL but actually work in such places. I say this, because one of them (long story*) posted a photo on her wechat profile where she was sitting with other girls in a place looking as a joint. When I asked I wanted to see other girls and visit the place, she said "not possible", "we work only with wechat".

* She was working just 18 with the sister (19?) at Permata when I booked both years ago. Not a 3some. Fucked both with the other in bathroom. Malu etc.
Since then, a long story for both. One got married in Singapore, but divorced after 1 year. She's back in Batam working as FL or semi-FL. Judging from the photos, she lost the virginal fresh teen appearance.
The other, well even worse. She's been working for 2 years in the spa of a hotel downtown KL. I booked her one night, just because I wanted to stay with her after long time. She's a sweet SYT, but working in spa for two years leaves some marks... She says she's happy to work in spa in KL, even if she cannot go out alone and practically spends all her days between her room, the road to go to spa 5m, and back 5am. She says she earns more in KL like that, rather then in Batam. In Batam, her booking fee was around 1.2M. In KL, a ST is less than 200 RM, 30%-40% for her. Make your own calculations...
Old 14-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cost varies to the type of room you want. I took the Junior suite room that that me about SGD$60 per night, that come with free buffet style breakfast. I book the hotel via Kaha. You may or may not get a cheaper price from 3rd party apps like agoda, hotel quickly or trivago. I am not sure, can try.
This is the price taken from booking.com whereby all taxes were inclusive -

& below from agoda before the +10% + 11% taxes -

Now,let's try hotels.com below & they're before any taxes -

They're of course all weekend pricing. Rooms like yours were harder to book during weekends. The cheapest ONLINE purchase goes to their original hotel website where all taxes were in,otherwise Kaha beats them all.

& to be exact,Kaha charges 600rb per night stay for your junior room including tax ,which turn out to be a little more than S$60. Then again,if you call to kaha to reserve from SG or take a cab there to buy hotel voucher from kaha,you'll have to count in the cost of any transport & any phone bill extras to the total hotel payment. Just to be fair because if you booked online,there will be no such unforeseen charges.
Old 15-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Balai - SKP

Checked in Nite&Day Hotel this afternoon. Got free upgrade.

love this
Old 15-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
donkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Recently visited Batam. Happened to drink in a pub where I met with their local OKT. He pass his mobile nos to me and explained tat his girls are quite fresh as he only recommend to his small network people. He further stress tat his girls are not like ordinary working girls as some of them have a day job and only service customers from time to time.

Feeling horny the next day, I contacted him and true enough a gem of gem girl arrived and make my stay a remarkable one!

I have introduced some friends to this line and all come back with full satisfaction.

Pls PM for the contacts.
Old 15-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkan View Post
Hi Bros,

Recently visited Batam. Happened to drink in a pub where I met with their local OKT. He pass his mobile nos to me and explained tat his girls are quite fresh as he only recommend to his small network people. He further stress tat his girls are not like ordinary working girls as some of them have a day job and only service customers from time to time.

Feeling horny the next day, I contacted him and true enough a gem of gem girl arrived and make my stay a remarkable one!

I have introduced some friends to this line and all come back with full satisfaction.

Pls PM for the contacts.
Maybe u shld post the price of the ST or LT from wat time to wat time sinxe they have a daily job and any condition on the shot etc..
Old 15-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamike123a View Post
Any specials in Aruma or in Majesty?
May or may not. You need to test water. Both are clean massage thou. But sometime the unexpected happened.
Old 15-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkan View Post
Hi Bros,

Pls PM for the contacts.
Bro can share tis lobang.thanks.
Old 15-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have the feeling that Da Vienna will become my new home in Batam, once Formosa will be closed (really in one year? )
In the heart of the area where I am used to stay.
New.
Same owner than Formosa (indeed?). Even some staff member was previously in Formosa. Maybe the staff of Formosa will be moved there?
And, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I love that bathtub for two.
Thanks for reading my post. I not sure is formosa and da vienna same boss a not. The price not much different from a normal room so i decide to pay a bit more and pay for junior suite.

I not sure is this hotel the best choice, have to explore more. Hope my review will not affect your choice of choosing. Just for sharing only.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Balai - SKP
Checked in Nite&Day Hotel this afternoon. Got free upgrade.

love this
Oic, look veey cool, style and trendy.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 15-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
This is the price taken from booking.com whereby all taxes were inclusive -

& below from agoda before the +10% + 11% taxes -

Now,let's try hotels.com below & they're before any taxes -

They're of course all weekend pricing. Rooms like yours were harder to book during weekends. The cheapest ONLINE purchase goes to their original hotel website where all taxes were in,otherwise Kaha beats them all.

Wow, look like kaha price still the best...

Old 15-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi All

Anyone has the price for M1 KTV, drinks and girls?

Where is the nearest hotel to M1 KTV.

Need to be my client there.

Thank you
Old 15-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for reading my post. I not sure is formosa and da vienna same boss a not. The price not much different from a normal room so i decide to pay a bit more and pay for junior suite.

I not sure is this hotel the best choice, have to explore more. Hope my review will not affect your choice of choosing. Just for sharing only.
Personally I prefer Da Vienna more than Formosa, the reason being - newer decor, higher quality of stuff in room, more comfortable bed, etc. Especially their interesting lamp trick... ... Down side is a quite big about in-house massage and a little bit about variety of food supply surrounded...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1