The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Encounter with ex-colleague

Met an ex-colleague who left my company for a few years. She was married with 3 kids but the body is well maintained. I didn't realised that we were neighbours until I met her at the bus stop one day and we chatted for a while. After that incident, I forgot about her and life went on.

A couple of months later, I heard from other neighbours in their small talk about my ex-colleague that one of her children does not belong to her husbad but with her lover. She got pregnant while having an affair with her lover. I was shocked to hear that and I was quite puzzled if it is true....
(to be continued)
Old 25-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

I decided to find out myself. Every morning, she will leave home for work at about 7.45am. I waited one day in my car and when she appeared and walked towards the bus stop, I pretended to be setting off and stopped by her side and asked her if she wanted a lift. To my surprise, she just ran to the left front door of my cay and got into the seat beside me. On the way, we chatted a little but I dared not ask too sensitive question. Somehow, I felt that she is very friendly but before I could probe further, we already arrived at her office. Too bad, I had to let her go.

After a few times of fetching her to work, I finally plucked up my courage to ask her out fro dinner that day and when she said "Yes!", I was so happy and I arranged to picked her up at her office at 5pm when she is off work......

(To be continued)
Old 26-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sirtuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, see more juicy moments coming up
Old 26-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
sex21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah,hope to see more story coming up
Old 26-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
first hole has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sin kek here start to Q
Old 26-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story built up and sound like a office scandal we always heard.
Old 26-09-2007, 07:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
people power is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nice story bro waiting for more
Old 26-09-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

seems like a nice encounter!
Old 26-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

5pm sharp. She appeared. She wore a long sleeve shirt and a skirt. Look like any typical office worker. She is tall, about 1.70m, with short hair, and her skin is fair and look smooth.

We went to a restaurant for dinner. After that, I suggested that we go for a chat elsewhere and she agreed. I was telling myself, "Look like there is an opportunity to go further...." We hopped into the car and went for a spin, without any destination in mind. When I asked her where we should go to, she suggested a park. Hey, I was surprised. "Ok, since you suggested, I will oblige." Soon we arrived at the park. We walked and chatted for sometime untill we ended up by the seaside. We sat down and continued to chat and suddenly, she popped this question:" Are you interested in me? You like me is it?" I was stucked and I didn't know how to answer. Then she continued to probe but as a shy man, I really could not bring myself to answer her. Instead, I just sat closer to her and hold her hand. Being too close, I could smell her fragrance and that really stimulated me. The next thing that she said really shocked me....

(To be continued)
Old 26-09-2007, 09:12 AM
mig25

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

More please,, MORE!!
Old 26-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Building big bungalow here waiting for more...
Old 26-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!

wahah hot liaoz.. muz camp..!!
Old 26-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

She told me not to be shy. For her, it was not the first time she went out with other guys beside her husband, and she had sex when she was very young and she had many sex partners before. I was thinking to myself: " Hmm... what I heard about her is true. She is really a slut in disguise. She looks so decent to me and I would never expect her to be so loose in terms of sex. Also, this is our first outing and she was bold enough to suggest doing it instead of me trying to hint to her anything." I just listened to her descriptions of her past encounters with her ex-lovers. There seemed to be quite a few of them.

The first one was her colleague. She did with him until he left her company. They did it in the hotel in Geylang or Joo Chiat.

The second one was useless. The manhood too small for her comfort. Only 4 inches! OMG! I was laughing and enjoying her stories. She gave up after 2 attempts with this "shortie" and that was the time when she asked me how long is mine? I was once again lost with words and after a pause, I answered I had never measured it before and she gave me a dirty, evil smile and continue the story.

By then, I was totally lost as that was not what I expected. My initial intention was to find out the truth about her because I was curious as I had never encountered a girl who does not mind having sex for fun. Never had I expected to do it with her, at least not in the first meeting though it seemed like we were moving towards that end. At that time, in my mind, I was struggling whether to proceed and bring her somewhere for a good session or just stopped there, as the scenes of her fucking her other men was playing in my mind. It was really a struggle.

The sky became dark before we knew it and I was thinking to myself, "It's time to go home..." So I told her that I would send her home. There came the magic moment when she asked.....

(To be continued)
Old 26-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

She asked" So are we going?" I was still hesitating, and I gussed I said "No" But by then my didi was all up and ready for actions and I could feel the lubricant flowing out leh. We went to the car, started engine and drove towards our home. Along the way, nothing much happened. I could see that she was not very happy with me. My mind was still struggling and I purposely drove slowly to buy time.

As we were almost there, the lust in me got the upper hand and instead of turning into the estate, I went on straight and she was caught by surprise and she shouted, "Hey! You overshoot lah!" Then she turned to me, putting her hand on my thigh, stroking my thigh and asked," Cannot bear to part with me?" Walao, how to tahan? Straight away the blood flow rushed to, you know where lah. Never felt so hard before and I made up my mind there and then and proceed to hotel....

(To be continued)
Old 26-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiario View Post
She is really a slut in disguise. (To be continued)
Nice phases.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1