The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
addy666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $50 SYT Xiao Lan (BBBJ,Catbath,Frenching)

Hi Bro,

Please pm me her contactm thanks
Old 25-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
netchat77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you neighbour for her contact. upz for you!
will call her next week, and provide FR later.
Old 26-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by netchat77 View Post
thank you neighbour for her contact. upz for you!
will call her next week, and provide FR later.
bro can see u r new bie from ur nick name, u dun have power so u cant up other bro or give them point....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 26-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Red face Re: $50 SYT Xiao Lan (BBBJ,Catbath,Frenching)

Thank u TS, gt her ctc tis morning & sms her for 4pm meet up. Her reply was fast but when i reached there, sms & called her several time, there was no reply at all. Waited for an hour at no vail, i went off for my drinking session. She sms me ard 630pm mentioning tht her hp was off, so we arranged to meet 730pm at Lor 1x. But once again, reachd there bt cnnot reach her.Waited for half an hour later then she called me saying hp gt problm, sigh.. Finally met her & drove her to Lor 15 chang Giang hotel. She is abt 1.65m, wt 40kg +, fair & bony, friendly & services SOP.
Old 26-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Sorry to all bros for incomplete FR as my mobile phone got space cnstraint. Look: 6/10, young. Boobs: even i am not boobs lover bt they are too flat to me. Damage:$50+rm+cd+4hours wasted on Waiting! RTF: need to try" Sporty gal & Singer let go at $60" first
Old 27-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10473 / Power: 20
Nitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro Neighbour, Much appreciation if u can share Xiao Lan’s contact.
Old 29-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Neighbour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Trans View Post
Hi bro Neighbour, Much appreciation if u can share Xiao Lan’s contact.
More ctc given, pls check your pm.
Old 30-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 34
jh85 is one of the Best!jh85 is one of the Best!jh85 is one of the Best!

do you mind share the contact...
thanks...
Old 30-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10473 / Power: 20
Nitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: $50 SYT Xiao Lan (BBBJ,Catbath,Frenching)

Did make an appointment with her yesterday. When she finally arrived, quite a stunner she was. She looks slightly young to me. Her body looks good too, slim type, quite proportionate but boobs was a little turn off, quite flat, a A-.

Once we were in the room, we started stripping and chat a little. The way she clean me up meant something is brewing good. After shower, dried up and off to the bed.

She started off licking my nipple, very slow and soft. Then we start to tongue fight for 5mins. I took the opportunity to play with her ears and nipples, occasiontly rubbed her back... next, she did a very long and soft BBBJ. She can really blow u out. Suction was great and she does a lot of deepthroat. Whenever she reaches to the bottom of my rod, she'll stay there for a short while, but continue to give my shalf a nice lick! Her hands went over your balls, buttock and body ... what a great feeling.

She then capped me and I started returning her favour. Her cunt is quite nice and pinkish. Tongue and her for a few minutes and she was moaning all the while. Requested for 69 position and she swung her hips over my head. Engaged in this position for quite a long time. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft of my dick as she deep-throated me she BBBJ me before I could stop her. I tried to stop her, but she only ignored me and increased suction strength. Later, cannot liao. She got up to me, french me again....

Afterwhich i started to mount on her. Ask to ride on me. The usual up-down hop, interjected with the occasional pussy grind. Wah her moaning is such a turn-on... next we did it in lying down sideways, with me massaging her small breast. We then moved on to the mirror in standing position, bonked her from behind, what a sight, this quickly moved on to doggie.... grabbing her nice butt for leverage... stayed there for a while, squeezee her little lovely butt, finally moved on to high gear, pump her right in... and then exploded onto her. After, we french more harder and lot of hugging.

Finally, she cleaned me and we chatted for a while. Lastly we our bath.

She is definitely one of the best, or the best one i ever had. Really miss her shiok longest BBBJ. She indeed got a strong GF feeling. Overall, what can i say, valuable, perfect atomshpere. She will be in my RTF list.

Bro Neighbour, tks for the contact and upz u for the good sharing.

Name: Xiao Lan
Look: 7/10 (Young and sweet)
Boob: A- (flat chest, not her boob lover)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim with good complexion)
Frenching: 9/10 (Solid)
Painting: Yes (Juicy, she damn love it)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Super long with good suction and deepthroat)
FJ: 8/10 (went in quite smoothly. Accommodate)
GFE: 10/10
Service: 8/10 (willing to please. Very hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10 (Not time-watcher. Very obedience)
Damage: $50/1/1 plus tips
RTF: Yes, will be in my RTF list
Old 30-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SMS her this afternoon wanting to fix an appointment at early evening, but no response after 2 hours. So I called but also no sound no picture.

I then SMS the other FL and Bingo.....I got what I looked for.

yandaoking
Old 31-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Complete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, care to share contact?
Old 31-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Neighbour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact given out to those bros
Happy New Year 2009
Old 02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Call xiao lan this morning and she say she is working under mafu liao. Was told that Bros have her contact, still can arrange with her or go down to Lor 14 and look for her.

Just RTF her in the afternoon. Will post FR soon. tks for sharing
Old 02-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
AgentJay is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys

I erm am very new

can i join your la kopi session, 1st kopi on me!

I mean there are so many nice SYT with good price tags around...

and when gf erm, you know, have the know season, i dun have action so quite bad for business

But i m not experience so need some guidance

Pls PM me you next La Kopi session can?
Old 03-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Promise to post my RTF FR on Xiao Lan

Had my second bonk this begining year. Call to arrange a slot with Xiao Lan. So met her at her place and she this time, she wore a white tank-top and a super hot short jean. Really show a sexy creamy legs.

Both set to go to the hotel. And once inside the room. As we TCSS, she slowly stripped down her clothing. Then together we off to the bathroom. Chemistry is getting better and deeply this time round. We did french while she washed me throughoutly.

Once reached the bed. Continue chatting before i can’t wait to kiss her again. Her sexy wet lip was so sweet and straight away french her. Lot of tongue fighting and our body even roll over end to end. She really a deep frencher and love to tease. Take about 15min of aggressive frenching before she catbath me with good licking and sucking my both nipples. And slowly lick down to my belly button. Gave a good sucked before turn to my didi. Gave a few rubbing and start her BBBJ. Still gaving me that good suction and deepthroating. I have to tahan quite sometime before i resquest to service her. Play with her small tits and went down to gave her a finger licking pussy. As was told, she recently got a sore pussy, just recover few days. So a short fingering (please be gentle on her) and most of the time, just rubbing her clitoris. At this moment, moaning was one of the hell loud. Finally she can’t take it and request to bonk her.

Help to cap me. But she cap the wrong way. We both laughed at each other. She indeed very cute and lovely. Once cap, start to bonk her in doggie. Very obviously, she moaned in passion and grab hold the beedsheet tight as i pump her in super fast speed.

Shortly after, we change to missionary and then sideway. Lifted her right leg high up. Bonked her deeply and hardly. That was the time she gave a sensational erotical moan. Sound was real SHIOK Can’t wait long to continue further action, as didi really going to cum in no time. Pulled out and took out the CD, and cummed onto my lovely thigh. She was surprise and gave me the funny look. Both wash up and came to the end. Leave the hotal together.

Overall, again, a good bonk with her. Very satifaction with her service and attitude. Love being by her side as she will take care everthing u need. Again, a big thanks to Bro Neighbour.

Rating as per my previous post.

BTW, she work under mafu at Lor 14. She told me she still welcome bros from SBF. Be fast, she leaving next month. PM TS for contact.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1