The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of
Re: $50 20years old SYT Pan Rong

like that ha.....

waiting for more FR
Tiko #62
Old 26-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
like that ha.....

waiting for more FR
remind me a gal in Thai, super young and started work few days.

same, everything cannot, even touch, at the end I need HJ myself in toilet

so wait awhile for this gal.
Old 28-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Want to do her yesterday but end up empty handed but did her a big favor instead. Technically I was her chauffer to get some of her urgent errands done. End of day no time to bonk. Suffice to say, she's in my debt.

Today I call her again and this time without incident. Today I had my good deed repaid in full.

My FR:

Bathing together:
She soaps me all over and me vice versa. Concentrating on her well formed 'B to C' cup breasts and nice trim bush concealing a beautiful cunt. She in turn plays wif my TK ali super enhanced pole. Sometimes stroking, sometimes fondling (the balls). I supersud her nice butts wif lots of foam and slide my hand through her crack to her cunt, washing and playing wif these 2 regions. Can see that she is truly enjoying this treatment wif her half closed eyes and tiny moans.

Catbath:
On the bed, I was the one to initiate the catbath. She's quite new to this FL thing, arriving 5 days ago. Still unsure how to serve her customers. I kiss her from her forehead, the eyes, nose, lips, light pecking turns into frenching, chin, neck, left breast, licking, sucking and twirling her pinkish nipple. Then to the right breast, repeating action. All this while my right hand is fingering her cunt which had become really wet eliciting moans after moans from her. Spy from the corner of my eyes her hands clutching and unclutching the bedsheet. She had become fully aroused. My lips travel downwards towards her pussy. I teased her by lapping her outer labias only, purposely not touching her slit with my tongue. Slowly she spread her thighs wider, raises her butt and gingerly pushes her sweet pussy to my tongue.

Cunnilingus:
OK enuf sadism, I shifted my tongue and began to paint. Up down, left right, twirling, jabbing. The complete repertoire. Her moans became louder and all of a sudden, she let out a yell and pushes my head away. She had just experienced a powerful orgasm.

69:
She was panting quite heavily so I let her rest . I push up my body alongside her and uses one hand to fondle her breast and tickle her nipple. When her breathing normalise, I kneel beside her and resume kissing her nipples. Slowly I began inverting myself, my face going down to her pussy and my legs crossing over her face and stationing my hard staff just above her lips. She took the cue and take my prick into her mouth. We match our paces. Slow at first wif my gentle licks and her slow suction but soon she was thumping her groin into my face and sucking furiously.

FJ:
"WO SHOU BU LIAO LE". She cried after pushing my crotch off her face. "Kuai tien, wo hen yan". So I capped, squatted between her legs and rammed my hot stiff pole into her tight juicy cunt whilst holding her legs up high. Then Lean forward with her legs over my shoulder and penetrate her deeply followed by scissor. Finally assume missionary and gave her my 3in1. Frenching, boob squeezing hard fucking. She countered back by squeezing my cock hard with her cunt muscle. Just like ABS, squeeze release in rapid succession. Soon, both reaches the apex and I exploded.

Aftermath:
We lay hugging each other tightly for about a minute before letting go. A really good fucking session had just ended. Complete satisfaction.

Stats: See TS 1st post.
Damage: $50 + $20 tips.
Old 28-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

2 Frs already but so much difference ??
camp for more Frs...
Old 28-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
2 Frs already but so much difference ??
camp for more Frs...
I think I understands this ger. She's the"eat soft dun eat hard' type.

After we dressed up, a guy called her and she hung up on him mid-sentence. Told me that the guy's 'bo liao'. When ask who's he, he keep on repeating" I'm your LAU KUNG loh' whereupon she just hang up.

I think she will treat you well if she likes you. For me, I think it's to repay me for my kind acts the day before.
Old 28-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

i m interested too....pls share her contacts,
thanks
Old 28-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkon1 View Post
I think I understands this ger. She's the"eat soft dun eat hard' type.

After we dressed up, a guy called her and she hung up on him mid-sentence. Told me that the guy's 'bo liao'. When ask who's he, he keep on repeating" I'm your LAU KUNG loh' whereupon she just hang up.

I think she will treat you well if she likes you. For me, I think it's to repay me for my kind acts the day before.
the gal want to KC with you .....
Tiko #62
Old 28-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Sg35Drew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro mind sharing

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AljuniedQuantin View Post
Just had a session with this SYT, who study part time in Singapore. joke with her $70 Ok, immediately she said OK. But in the room, then realise she start start work today,(that's why when I said $50, immediately she agree.

name:Pan Rong
boobs:don't know how tp measure, but quite big.
complexion:fair
frenching:no
BBBJ:no, because she don't know how to do.
CIM,yes
figure;Yes
look, gal next door
damage, $50/1 shot
Old 28-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gregzeters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share her contacts?

gregzeters
Old 28-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
the gal want to KC with you .....
Already got one permanent KC. She went home for her annual 'leave' that's why this month I'm so Free..

No room for anymore KC. One good one is enuf.
Old 30-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro very hungry pm the contct.

thx
Old 02-12-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Labbitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR : Pan Rong

Very disappointed with this Pan Rong.

1. don't get reply when SMS her. when i finally try calling her, she keep asking where i got her no., she don't want people to intro her on net for fear being caught and send back.

2. ask me to meet her at L21 and i asked if it is H81 cos i don't remember seeing a H81 in L21, she say yes.
- when i drove there and can't find H81, i called her to check, then she tell me she is at the public car park. So i need to drive one big round to pick her.

- ask her where is the H81, she said just opposite... wah lau, it is at L20. Now i have to drive another round and cut 3-4 lane to get to the other side.

3. About first impression when she came into my car: "xian liao"... her look is plain plain until boring. Talk like "ah lian" except in good chinese.

4. Once in room, we washed separately and uneventful.

5. When on bed, no service at all. Try putting condom immediately but couldn't because she got it the wrong side. sigh ... (very inexperience)

At first i thought she is nervous, but later i realise she just want to get the job done fast, take the money and go.

On the bed, she just lay there like a dead log. Her breast is B or so, but when lying on the bed, they just sank down like "ham-jim-bang".

6. I checked her pussy before inserting, realised she was dry. Try kissing her breast, licking and sucking her nipples, finger her (she say cannot) and then she is still dry .... wah seh ... she take out XY to lubricate; damn demoralising.

7. I thought just finish off with her quickly, so take on missionary ... she still lay there like dead log. Zipped her mouth shut... no moaning ... no nothing. Turn her around for doggie, and that was when my didi finally gave up! (not shot-out !!!)

- she mistaken i have ejeculated ... hahahaha
- she rushed to the toilet to wash up, came out and dressed up leaving me still lying on the bed.

8. I took out $50 and asked her to get out. She still dare to ask for tips ... i told her "don't have" and close the door.

This is my worst encounter in my 13 years sex-life.

I hope TS won't zap me for putting up this FR.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labbitan View Post
FR : Pan Rong

Very disappointed with this Pan Rong.

1. don't get reply when SMS her. when i finally try calling her, she keep asking where i got her no., she don't want people to intro her on net for fear being caught and send back.

2. ask me to meet her at L21 and i asked if it is H81 cos i don't remember seeing a H81 in L21, she say yes.
- when i drove there and can't find H81, i called her to check, then she tell me she is at the public car park. So i need to drive one big round to pick her.

- ask her where is the H81, she said just opposite... wah lau, it is at L20. Now i have to drive another round and cut 3-4 lane to get to the other side.

3. About first impression when she came into my car: "xian liao"... her look is plain plain until boring. Talk like "ah lian" except in good chinese.

4. Once in room, we washed separately and uneventful.

5. When on bed, no service at all. Try putting condom immediately but couldn't because she got it the wrong side. sigh ... (very inexperience)

At first i thought she is nervous, but later i realise she just want to get the job done fast, take the money and go.

On the bed, she just lay there like a dead log. Her breast is B or so, but when lying on the bed, they just sank down like "ham-jim-bang".

6. I checked her pussy before inserting, realised she was dry. Try kissing her breast, licking and sucking her nipples, finger her (she say cannot) and then she is still dry .... wah seh ... she take out XY to lubricate; damn demoralising.

7. I thought just finish off with her quickly, so take on missionary ... she still lay there like dead log. Zipped her mouth shut... no moaning ... no nothing. Turn her around for doggie, and that was when my didi finally gave up! (not shot-out !!!)

- she mistaken i have ejeculated ... hahahaha
- she rushed to the toilet to wash up, came out and dressed up leaving me still lying on the bed.

8. I took out $50 and asked her to get out. She still dare to ask for tips ... i told her "don't have" and close the door.

This is my worst encounter in my 13 years sex-life.

I hope TS won't zap me for putting up this FR.

Thks for yr FR .

No worries bro.

no one should zap u for writing a true FR .

some bros may even up your points.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Labbitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am zapped.

From 21points drop to 17points.

Can some good bro please help to up my points ... Many Thanks!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labbitan View Post
i am zapped.

From 21points drop to 17points.

Can some good bro please help to up my points ... Many Thanks!

Sorry to hear abt yr unpleasant encounter.
My experience wif her was just like in my FR. Totally different. This ger is very green and very scared of getting into trouble wif the authority.

However appreciate your honest FR and hv up your pts.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1